❄️03 : Name❄️

I can't sleep.

I tossed and turned all night because my mind was full of thoughts about that woman.

The feeling on my lips still lingers, refusing to fade. And then there are those words from my close friend; it made me stop, think, and realize what I’m feeling. It’s a sensation unlike anything I’ve ever experienced before. For the first time, there’s a fluttering in my stomach, as if something is spinning inside me.

"Just accept who you are."

Maybe I was shocked by the sudden kiss, but I know I wasn’t disgusted. What I felt then was confusion, reluctance, and the fear of accepting what I am. I still remember her face when I walked away—not shocked, not angry, just standing there, as if nothing had happened.

Because she already accepts who she is. No, she knows exactly how she feels... that woman.

It’s like she opened up a whole new world to me. It’s not unusual these days, but I never thought it would happen to me. Kissing a woman and feeling something—that's undeniable.

Men have tried to woo me for years, but I never felt anything for any of them. But with her… my heart raced in a way it never had before. Just thinking about that moment, the atmosphere, the emotions, it makes me feel both hot and nervous. I grip the sheets tightly, my thoughts consumed by her.

She hasn’t left my mind since. I can’t stop thinking about her, and I can’t deny it.

So, what now? Should I go against my nature? I’ve already acted coldly towards her, and I don’t expect forgiveness. But the thought of her disappearing from my life is unbearable. Can someone you’ve just met really have such a strong effect on you?

If I could just touch her again...

If she would give me another chance...

The wetness between my thighs makes me press against the pillow. My imagination runs wild, but embarrassment creeps in as I begin to grind against the pillow, hugging it tightly. Slowly at first, then faster. Moans escape my lips as I wish it would all end quickly. Finally, I reach my climax, her image vivid in my mind. My body tenses, then relaxes. My mind goes blank, like a cleared forest. The cool air on my skin brings me back, and my face flushes in contrast to the air around me.

Ah… I can’t deny it anymore. I’m obsessed with her. All because of that kiss.

A kiss that opened up my little world, that made me realize... I like women.

I haven’t worked since I graduated. I haven’t even applied for jobs yet, though I have savings from modeling and commercials. With all this free time and a restless mind, I sit in my room, constantly staring at my phone, hoping she’ll text me. But there’s nothing. No messages since that day.

She must be mad at me. Of course, anyone would be, after how I reacted. But the thought of her cutting me off completely makes my chest tighten. I want to reach out, but I don’t know how.

I’m still staring at the last message on my phone, debating whether to send something. Might as well try. What’s the harm? I’ve already lost so much.

Run: Phi?

The simple message made my heart pound like a drum. I nearly threw my phone away, terrified of the disappointment that might follow. I waited anxiously for more than ten minutes, convinced she wouldn’t respond. Tears welled up, but then, like a drop of rain in a drought, her reply appeared.

Ann: Yes, what happened?"

She replied! I couldn’t gauge her emotions from the message, but the "yes" showed she wasn’t angry. My hands trembled as I carefully typed my next message, hoping to keep the conversation going.