❄️14: Phi Is Jealous❄️

I'm so happy...

Even though it's just my imagination that she might be starting to have feelings for me, it feels like I've gotten a step closer to her. She asked who the person who came into my life is. From pushing me away, showing no interest, and even encouraging me to be with someone else at first, now she's asking me to compare, wanting to know who I like more.

Breaking down someone's emotional walls, especially someone like my older sister, is harder than pushing a boulder up a mountain. She's the type who doesn't get attached to anything—people come and go, and it's normal to her. She believes she's not suitable or worthy of anyone. But this time, she's starting to feel something, and it's making me happy.

All day today, at the blessing ceremony for the drama, you could see the joy on my face. I was spreading happiness to everyone around me. People used to think I was stern and standoffish, but now more people are coming to talk to me. Especially Aff, who noticed I was too happy and couldn't help but ask:

"You're in such a good mood today. Did something good happen?" 

"Could you tell? Yeah, just a little," I laughed playfully.

“You disappeared for a while and barely responded to my messages. Now you’re back, and you seem so happy. It feels kind of weird."

Because we’re the same type of person—though we've never said it outright, it’s like recognizing a kindred spirit. Aff likes women. I like women. We go places together, and our relationship isn't exactly ordinary; we both know that. So, it's no surprise that she would ask such things. There was a hint of suspicion, but it only made me happier.

Everyone's suspicious of me. Everyone’s a bit jealous. I matter to them now.

"Do I seem that happy to make you suspicious? Anyway, how have you been? I haven’t seen you in a while. Are you doing well?"

"Yeah, I've been fine."

I raised an eyebrow in curiosity because she didn't seem troubled or down. More than I expected, my absence didn't seem to make her feel gloomy, which surprised me.

“Have you had good things happening, too? Or... do you have someone you're talking to?”

 It was my turn to ask with interest.

The sweet-faced woman smiled without answering or showing any particular reaction, glancing at the offerings and changing the subject.

"Besides wishing for the success of my first drama, can we ask for blessings for other things too?"

"I think the divine is listening to us now. You can ask for anything. So, what will you ask for?"

"I'll wish for good things to happen."

Such a cryptic wish, but never mind. If someone has good things happening in their life, we should be happy for them. I should feel relieved if she's found someone better than me during the time I was away because, in that gap, someone came to fill my own void as well.

This is also the first drama I will act in. Even though I’ve done many things, this will be my first actual performance—it's not a commercial where I briefly appear, nor a photoshoot with static images. This is real acting, expressing emotions through my eyes, words, and embodying another character. It’s quite a challenge.

Honestly, I wouldn’t have taken the role if it weren’t for my Phi's encouragement and approval. I want her to see that this day has finally arrived—a step closer to becoming a full-fledged actress.

While thinking of her, I caught a glimpse of a woman standing not far away, hands in her pockets, in a relaxed stance, wearing a white shirt and jeans, smiling in my direction.