❄️06 : Question and Answer❄️

"I don't care about your worst side anymore because my desire has reached its peak. Lust and passion have blinded me. To me, you are infinite beauty. No matter what happens, no matter what your past was like, no matter how much you hurt me now, I will let it all happen."

Our lips met. This was my first real kiss. I didn’t even know what to do. The sweet-faced one pulled away from me and smiled.

"You really don’t know how to kiss, do you?" 

"That’s why I asked you to teach me." 

"Alright, follow me then."

Her tongue slid across my lips, tangling gently. My body weakened as I experienced, for the first time, what it was like to communicate through touch. Her scent, her endless allure, had me falling backward with her on top of me.

Then she pinned my hands above my head. 

"Impressive, you got it right on the first try."

She didn’t just say that, she kissed both sides of my cheeks and began licking my earlobe. I shivered with an emotion I’d never felt before, but I let it happen. It felt good, this bodily connection, this exchange of mutual desire. Even though it was just the beginning, it felt right.

She moved to the crook of my neck, trailing her tongue up my chin. I tilted my head back, giving myself over to her completely. What had started as me being the one to make the first move had now turned into her dominating me, attacking me until I was completely defeated.

We kissed again, our breaths mingling. She was also breathing heavily with shared passion. Then she pulled away, pressing a light kiss to the tip of my nose.

"That’s enough for today." 

"Huh?"

"First lesson, go slowly."

She stood up, straightening her clothes and tying her hair into a cute bun with the elastic around her wrist, giving off a cool vibe. I sat back, looking at her in confusion, as if everything had been left unfinished. She let me wish for more, not continuing, almost as if she were teasing me.

"Are you kidding me?"

"No, but there’s no need to rush." 

"But…"

"Don’t you want to see me often?" 

"Yes, I want to."

"So that’s it. Because if you get everything now, you would leave me right after."

"....."

"And I still want to see you again. "

"So what are you going to do next? I... haven’t... yet. "

She understood exactly what I meant and just smiled, as if there was nothing that couldn’t be solved.

"You’ll have to take care of yourself, then."

She was a master of seduction, incredibly wicked and a bit of a tease. After spending some time together, she drove me back to my apartment. Before I got out of the car, she charmed me again by leaning over and giving me a quick kiss on the cheek, something she had never done before. I squirmed, embarrassed, not knowing how to react other than to stare at her as she gave me a mischievous smile.

"What’s wrong? It was just a kiss on the cheek. Didn’t you like it?"

"It’s not that I didn’t like it, it’s just… once I didn’t want to be just sisters anymore, everything seemed to change... Are we dating?"

She laughed, as if the word "dating" was a bitter joke to her.

 "No, we are not."

"....."