CHAPTER ONE

Matching
Bullet Wounds
&
Betrayal

"This Shit Finally Over" I Smile And Kiss His Lips "I Love You" He Rubs My Left Cheek I Smile Through All Bull Shit I'll Always Love Da'Vante "And I Love You Too-" I Cry Out Along With Him As A Bullet Go In My Back And Out The Chest Into His Chest And Out The Back "Mommy!!!"
"Daddy!!!" I Feel Blood Leaking And Hear Screams And My Name Along With Da'Vante's Name I Cough Out Blood And Feel Da'Vante Hand Lock With Mine "R-ride" He Chokes On His Blood "Or Die" I Feel Myself Slipping The Last Thing I Heard Was "You Have The Right To Remain Silent!"

To Be Continued....

6 Yrs Later

Jamiriya POV

"Jamiriya Edwards!" I Set Up As My Jail Cell Slowly Open My Bed Mate Looks Up Also I Watch The CO Walk Towards The Cell "Jamiriya Edwards" I Went In Da'Vante Name Before All This Shit Went Down "Your Being Released, Your Free To Go" I Frown Confused "But I'm Pose To Be In For Life My Bail Cost To Much" The CO Smirks "Apparently Not To The Young Sir That Bailed You Out"I Frown And Get My Things Together Quickly Started Packing And Didn't Need To Ask Again "Bye Luscious" I Look Back Over My Shoulder At My Cellmate I Developed A Relationship With I Laugh As She Laugh I Told Her Basically My Whole Life Every Bit From Every Love Moment, Bullet In My Body Moment And Crying Moment. She Stood And We Hug "Bye Love Bug" I Laugh She Get Called That Around Here Which Is Weird Her Real Name Is China, But Then Again Everyone Don't Use They Real Name Beside Me I've Only Told Her My Real Name Acourse The CO And All Them Know "Bye J Be Careful And Can You Write Please You All I Know Can Trust And Basically Can Call Family" I Smile China Had A Hard Life. After Getting Everything Settled I Was Walking Through The Doors And Let Everything Hit Back To Six Years Ago We Were So Close To Getting Away... The Kids Were Quickly Took To Missouri And Been There Every Since I've Been In Here Every Day I Look At The Bullet Wound...The Bullet Went Through My Chest And Through Da'Vante's It Felt Like I Was Dying Immediately I've Been Through With So Much Bullets And Close Death I'm Thankful More Then I Say But Why Am I Not Just Dead Yet? "Your Ride To Leave Mrs Edwards" I Don't Know Why I Love That But I Do It Really Fits Me So Much I Squint And Look "Chresanto??? Cali! Omg Zi-Zi!" I Smile As Cali And Zi-Zi Run At Me They Look So Big I Laugh While They Squeeze Me "I Missed You So Much Jamiriya!" I Smile Down At Zi-Zi She's Not Not Much Around Because Her Aunts Try To Keep Her From Chresanto Since They Really Don't Like Him I Smile And Kiss Her Head Then Kiss Cali Head. I Look Up As Chresanto Pull Me In He Slowly Kiss My Head And Look At Me "Let's Go" We Walk To His New SUV And He Puts My Things In And We Head Off Six Years No Telling What Has Changed...

I Look As Da'Vante House Comes Into View And See Things Looking Different All Around I Slowly Breathe In Getting Prepared I've Been Out All My Kids Life For Six Years It Can Be Nothing But Mixed Emotions; Love, Hate, Loneliness, Happiness There's No Telling I'll Hate Myself If My Own Kids Ever Hate Me, But Its My Fault I Was Behind The Cell But I Did Risk My Freedom And Life For Them.Chresanto Slowly Park The SUV And Looks Over At Me As Cali And Zi-Zi Hops Out And Runs In "You Ready"He Looks Over At Me I Felt So Different And I Need A Shower ASAP And Change Clothes Cause This Ain't Cuttin It I Slowly Nod "Um Yes" He Smirks And Hops Out I Count To Ten Then Hop Out And Let Him Lead Me To The Door I Feel My Stomach Flutter As He Unlock The Door And Take My Hand Heading In The Main Entrance "Aye Kids Come Downstairs" I Hear Multiple Footsteps And Swallow "Wassup Unc-" Zavion Stops And Looks At Me "M-Mom" I Smile And Gasp As He Runs At Me Full Speed And Tackle Me In A Hug "You Home" I Smile Hugging Him Tighter As He Cry On Me I Knew It Was Zavion Because Of How His Eyes Lights Up When He Sees Me "Chresanto You Go By The Library I Need Those Books-" I Smile At Quintez And Watch Him Drop His Book Down And Run At Me "Mama!" I Didn't Even Notice Sydney And Riley I Smile Bigger As The Three Of Them Tackle Me "We Missed You!" Riley Hugs Me Tighter I Laugh As Sydney Shoves Her To The Side "I Missed Her More Though" Chresanto Chuckled As They Start Arguing "Mommy!" I Gasp Seeing Sanai Run At Me She's So Big Now She Hugs Me And Kiss My Cheeks "I Missed Y'all So Much" They Smile Big I Watch Zoe And Zatina Come Downstairs "Mama!!!" I Open My Arms For Zoe And Hug Her Tightly And Pull Away To Look At All The Spots Covering Her She Looks So Beautiful Disease Or Not She's One Of The Most Beautiful Girls Ever "Mommyyy!" Ke'Andre And Na'Jay Run To Me And I Embrace Them Tightly "We Five Now!" I Laugh And Smile At Ke'Andre "I Know Baby All Y'all Grew" Na'Jay Giggles. Trent, Ty And Rashaud Run To Me "Hey Mrs Jamiriya" I Smile "Trent You Can Call Me Mommy" He Smiles Making His Dimple Show And Nods I Hug Them "Mama!" I Turn And See Addalyah And Asia Coming Inside I Gasp They So Bigger Now They All Are I Hate Missing Out On All My Kids Grow I Wipe My Eyes And See All The Kids Are Happy And Around Me...Except Zatina "Zatina..." She Looks Up From Her Phone And Glare At Me "Okay Congratulations Your Out Of The Cell So What Its Been Six Years Do You Need An Award" I Knew Few Of The Kids Jaws Dropped But I Didn't Mind It I Smile And Hold My Hand Out As Chresanto Takes His Belt Off And Lay It In My Hand Zatina's Eyes Widen "Run" All The Kids State As I Run Quickly At Her And Start Whooping Her Im Already Out Of Jail And Finna Go Back Cause Her Ass Is Mine And I Ain't Stopping.