CHAPTER EIGHT

Book One And Two Must Been Better Then Book Three And This Book Cause It's Barley Any Reads On Both And Book Three Is Complete Short But Completed Y'all Hate Book 3 And 4???

Vengeance Pt Two

Jamirya POV

Chresanto Been Acting Weird Lately And It's Irritating Me On The Low But I'll Figure It Out Later I Was Now Out Of The Hospital And Still Haven't Formed A Pudge But I Know It's A Healthy Baby Inside Me I Smile To Myself And Think Of Few Baby Names Until Chresanto Arms Wrap Around Me "Baby" I Lean Back In His Arms And Wait For Him To Speak "I Want To Take You Out Can You Still Fit The Red Dress I Bought You Couple Months Ago" I Frown "Nigga I Don't Even Have A Pudge Yet So Yes I Can" I Slap His Forehead And Walk Away While Leaving Him Standing  There Pouting And Rubbing The Center Of His Head "Why The Red Dress Though It's Really Expensive And I Thought For Only Big Special Occasions" He Rubs The Back Of His Neck I Watch Him And Fold My Arms "It Will Be Baby...Trust Me" He Quickly Kisses My Lips And Head Out The Bedroom I Sigh And Sit Down Thinking To Myself Something In My Mind Telling Me Not To Think He's Done Anything Wrong But It's Hard Not To Think It When He's Acting Weird I'm Seriously Stressed I Sigh Again And May Down Imma Take A Nap Before We Go Anywhere I'm Not Trying To Be Overstressed And Loose Chresanto And I Baby.

Chresanto POV

"Damn Another Child??" Ramiro And Andre Says At The Same Time I Sigh And Look Around Making Sure Noone Heard Them People In The Trap Can Hear Anything And Go Back To Jamirya And Tell Her Anything And Take Out And Put In Shit And I'm Not Having It Fuck All That. I Sigh Blowing Smoke And Nod "Yea But I'm Not Tryna Loose Jamirya" Andre Nods In Understanding  "You And Daddy Love Stressing My Mama"Ramiro Finally Says Blowing Smoke "No I Don't I Just Don't Want To Loose Her Knowing Yasmin Coming To The Family Cookout Tomorrow" They Nod "Well I'll Tell The Boys" Andre Says Dapping Us Up And Heading Towards Cash, Devontray And Caleb "I'll Go Ahead And Let The Kids Know For Heads Up Oh And My Aunts And Uncles" I Nod And Dap Him And Leave The Trap House Soon As I Can I Needed To Buy Jamirya Something But It Might Have To Wait.

Ramiro POV

"So Daddy Got Another Child" Na'Jay Asks Holding Her Barbie Up To Her Chest "Na'Jay Chresanto Not Daddy Da'Vante Is Daddy" Jaquann Tries Explaining To Her She Makes A Face And Ke'Andre Matches Her Face Expression "But Da'Vante Said Mommy Is Nothing But A Hoe-" "My Mama Not No Hoe!" Addaylah Comes Out Onto The Patio With Asia And Zoe Behind Her I Admire Her Beauty And Remember Jamirya Switched Her Doctor Cause The Other One Wasn't Making Zoe Feel Normal "Look Y'all Getting Off The Point-"I Start "So Is Mama A Hoe Or Not??" Sania Lowly Asks  And A Giggle Follow "No Sania-"  "Yes" Zatina Shrugs "Bruh Chill Tina!" Zavion  Shoves His Sister In The Chest She Shoves Back And Knocks Zavion Backwards Into Riley And Quintez "I'm Trying To Write! Chill Out!" Quintez Snaps "Shut Up Gay Boy!" Everyone Looks Towards The Door At Alexis, Da'Vante And Ashanti Daughter "Oh Hell No!" Sydney Says Shoving Her While Rashaud Pulls Her Hair "Yo Y'all Chill!" Kaley Tries Pulling The Three Apart But All The Other Kids Started Tackling Alexis "Aye What The Hell Going On Out Here!" Da'Vante Voice Snaps Over All The Kids And My Voice Awe Shit Bruh

"Yo Ugly Daughter Called Quintez Gay Boy! So We Finna Fuck Her Up!" Na'Jay Snarls And Tries To Throw Her Barbie Doll Jamirya Bought Her For Last Week Wait First Off Watch You Little Mouth And Second You Say Na'Jay??" I Face Palm Myself Jamirya Nor Quintez Ever Got To Tell Daddy Cause Of The Shoot Out That Killed Rio "I Said Yo Ugly Daughter" Na'Jay Says Pretending Not To Pay Attention  "After That" She Rubs Her Face "I Said We Finna Fuck Her Up" Quintez Face Palm Himself Next "In The Middle Na'Jay" She Looks At Us And Huff "Daddy I Said Boy!" Da'Vante Sighs And Pick Her Up "Talk Now Or No More Jet Rides" Her Eyes Pop Out Of Her Head "I'm Sorry Quintez" She Face Daddy And Tell Him What He Wanted To Hear I Hate When He Used The Things The Kids Love Against Them Especially Shit Normal Kids Don't Get "Quintez Come Here" Quintez Slowly Moves Passed Everyone And Watch Na'Jay Hop Off Daddy Dap "I'm Sorry" She Says Again Before Running Out With Sania And Ke'Andre Behind Her "Now Son...." I Watch Da'Vante Stop Talking And Look Past Everyone He Looks To Be Thinking But As We All Turn Mama Standing There In A Beautiful Red Dress And I Can Say She Was Finna Get The Dick... What She Not My Biological Mama Shidddd "Mommy You Pretty" Rashaud Smiles "No She's Beautiful" Zavion Winks Causing Da'Vante To Frown And Smack His Head "I Agree With Zavion" I Say To Myself "What You Doing Here" Da'Vante Demands Jamirya Rolls Her Eyes And Face Me "Remember Tomorroww My Family Cookout" I Slowly Nod And She Hugs Kaley And Kaitlyn Then The Triplets Then Face Quintez  "I Have A Surprise For You Later Q" He Smiles And Hugs Her  "Jamirya Why You Here, Ashanti In The House-" "Do It Look Like I Give Two Fucks Where The Trick Is No???  Okay Then I'm Here For My Kids Chresanto Taking Us All Out Not You Not Ya Little Family Guy Side Hoe And Kids Brady Bunch Looking Asses" I Tried Covering My Laughing With A Cough But Couldn't Mama Got That Ass He Just Looked At Her "You Just Mad Cause Ashanti Looks Better Then You And Is Future Mrs Edwards" I Just Shook My Head Daddy Know Damn Well Ashanti Ain't Got Shit On Jamirya. Jamirya Just Bust Out Laughing "Mad For What You The One Cuffing A Hoe Why I'm Mad Boy Bye You Thought I Was Mad But Ask Ya Hoe Is She Finna Be Mad When Our Kids Dump The Bucket Of Paint All Over Her" Daddy Eyes Get Big And He Rush Inside With Mama And The Other Kids Behind I Look Up Seeing The Twins, Quintez And Zavion Waiting On The Top Stairs With Four Buckets "Y'all Bet Tf Not-" "Hey Baby You Think This Will Be Sexy Tf You Here For Hoe!?" Ashanti Snap At Mama But Mama Only Smirked And Said "What's That Over Yo Head??" Then Steps Back As The Kids Drop All Buckets And Red, Blue, Green And Pink Paint Fall Towards Ashanti While She Screams Da'Vante Tried To Shove Her But It Was Too Late Everyone Watches All The Paint Hit Alexis And Ashanti "Oppsy My Bad Ashanti!" Na'Jay Tiny Voice Yells I Laugh And Hug Mama "Bye Ma Be Careful I'll Be On My Way Soon" She Nods And Head Out The Door With The Kids Running Behind Her Not Daring To Stop I Knew Da'Vante Showed Mad But In The Inside That Nigga Was Laughing I Know My Daddy Better Then He Think.

Da'Vante POV

"I Can't Stand That Bitch! And Yo Kids Disrespectful And Rude I'm They Mama Best Mama They'll Ever Get But Keep Playin With Me Imma Send All They Asses Off I'll Be Damned If Little Kids Finna Run Me And The Three Kids I Pushed Out Control Yo Wanna Be Wife And Her Kids" I Frown And Lool At Ashanti "Girl Chill It's Paint Just Wash It Off They Was Just Having Fun- "I Don't Like They Definition Of Fun Then!" I Sigh And Pull Her In "Baby Chill Damn I Can Get Your Hair Done Now Take My Car And Go To The Trap So My Cousin Can Just Take Care Of You" She Tries To Kiss Me But I Move My Face "Not In The Mood" She Rolls Her Eyes And Leave While I Sigh And Lay Down She Looks Like A Colorful Hoe I Laughed So Much Inside I Shake My Head To Myself And Think Bout Her Hair Shit Not Go Take Long Cause After Jamirya Fought Her The First Time She Ain't Got No Hair Hell I Thought Of That And Shake My Head I Still Love Jamirya Even Though I'm Doing Wrong And Not Showing It I Still Deeply Love Her And Always Will No Matter What No Matter Who Believes Me Or Not I'm Playing My Role....Just Doing It The Wrong Way With The Wrong Girl

Zoe So Beautiful (In MM)

Sooooo Like School Starts Thursday So Hopefully I Can Update Enough Tomorrow I Hope Y'all Understand Updates Will Be Less Since I Gotta Focused But Love You All Thanks For The Votes And Comments Enjoy This Hopefully

Vote
Comment
Read
Enjoy