CHAPTER NINE

Hidden Kids
&
Fights
Pt One

Jamirya POV

"Thank You Chresanto" The Kids Unison As We Enjoy Our Food At Some New Fancy Restaurant He Paid Too Much For "What's All This For" I Ask As Chresanto Cuts My Steak Ramiro Meets Chresanto Eyes And They Share A Look Then Chresanto Looks At Me "Just Wanted You To Enjoy It Baby" I Stay Quiet Then Mumble To Myself And Finish Buttering My Corn. Everyone Was Enjoying The Food When Riley Spoke Up "Ma... Why Daddy Being Like This To You" Everyone Became Quiet And Looks At Me "Riley To Be Honest I Don't Know" Sydney Push Her Plate Away And Looks At Me "He Use To Tell Stories About Y'all Always Like Some Couple They Were Ride Or Dies" I Smile A Little "Bonnie And Clyde Yea But Apparently Not If He Loves And Is Marrying Ashanti" I Shrug "She's Nothing But A Hoe" Addaylah Shrugs "Daddy Slow For Marrying Her" Quintez Shakes His Head "I Hate They Daughter" Rashaud Little Voice Burst Out "Hate Is A Strong Word" Chresanto Says "To Damn Bad" Trent And Zavion Says At The Same Time Causing Everyone To Laugh "Y'all Quit Cussing Hell" I Say After Laughing I Smile Remembering All Memories With These Kids There Still In The Making Especially With Ty And Trent Cause There New Into All The Kids. I Smile As Addaylah And Asia Laugh At Zoe Looking At People Feet And Saying 'What Are Those!' I Then Look At Riley And Sydney Eating All Professional Only They Will Try To Act Professional At Times I Laugh And Smile As Zavion, Quintez, Ty And Trent Laugh And Talk About Girls From They School They Started Thursday And Already Popular I Take A Sip Of My Coke And Look Over As Ramiro, Kaley,Kaitlyn, Jaquan, Jontray And Jwan Laugh They All Getting Along Great And Im Glad They Are I Smile And Lean Back In Chresanto Arms As Cali ,Zi-Zi, Ke'Andre, Sania And Na'Jay Laugh At Everything Around Them Im Glad Chresanto Included His Kids Porsche Sick So He Just Left Her Home I Notice Jayce And Cayden Missing And Look Around "What's Wrong Baby" Chresanto Notice Me Looking It's Hard Keeping Up With Twenty Two Kids Plus Twenty Four With Cali And Zi-Zi "Excuse Me Is These Your Kids" A Waitress Asks With An Attitude I Frown At Jayce And Cayden As They Tried Looking Innocently "Yes Im Sorry-" "Don't Be Sorry Just Keep Yo Legs Closed And Control These Kids".....Oh Hell Nawl I Snatch The Bitch Back By Her Arm And Point My Finger In Her Face "For Yo Information These Not All My Kids I'm Raising Them Bitch So Before Running Ya Mouth Get Ya Information Straight" I Shove Her Back And Start To Walk Away Im Not Finna Beat This Hoe Carrying Chresanto And I Baby She Pulls Me Back Catching Me Off Guard "Mommy!" Na'Jay Voice Rung Out Chresanto Jumps Up And Immediately Yanks The Bitch Off Me "Chill Fuck Wrong With You She Pregnant" He Snaps The Girl Yanks From Him And Continue To Try And Hit Me I Swung At Her And Connect With Her Nose Breaking It Three More Hoes Come From The Kitchen Trying To Swing I Seen Kaitlyn And Kaley Jump Up Taking Two With Them "Bruh Chill The Hell!" Ramiro Snaps Holding Back The First Hoe While Chresanto Tries Holding Me This Bitch Don't Know Me Oooo If I Wasn't Pregnant This Bitch Lucky Af Right Now "Bitch!!" I Watch As Amori And Kasey Come In Swinging Like No Tomorrow "Uhuh Bitches Don't Run Now!" I Frown As Two Girls Run In Swinging Then Gasp And Cover My Mouth As Im Face To Face With Two People I Never Thought I'll See China And Aaleyiah I Break Completely Down Into Tears Staring At My Old Cellmate And My Daughter I Had To Hide Away In Chicago "Aaleyiah" She Smile Big And Pull Me In Tightly I Had No Choice But To Break Down In Her Arms Everyone Was Watching Or Either Beating Them Hoes Asses But I Didn't Care Bout Them Right Now Just My Daughter And Old Cellmate "China" She Smiles And Hugs Me She Looks So Different But Just By Her Punching One Of Them Hoes I Knew It Was Her "Omg Where's Prince" I Ask Aaleyiah I Didn't See My Son Anywhere Aaleyiah Smiles Even Bigger As She Look Over My Shoulder I Turn And Cover My Mouth As Prince Walks In Holding A Little Boy Hand I Ran To Him And Embraced Him Hard In My Arms Crying "Awe Ma Calm Down" I Continue Crying And Look At Him Then The Little Boy And Gasp Another Time "This Your Son??" He Smiles And Nods While I Pick Him Up "Omg He Looks Just Like You" He Laughs And Kiss His Son Head "Im King" I Let Prince Wipe My Eyes And Kiss My Cheek "Don't Cry Ma" I Smile More And Hug Him Again While Aaleyiah Joins The Hug "Thanks To Chresanto We Get To See You Mama" Aaleyiah Says Hugging Me Tightly I Look Up And See Chresanto In Front Of The Kids He Smiles And Opens His Arms Knowing Im Finna Run To Him But So Much Excitement Running Over My Body I Couldn't Breathe And Felt Myself Faint.