CHAPTER TWELVE

New Addition
To The Family
Pt Two

Chresanto POV

"Fuck Fuck Fuck" I Kept Repeating As Everyone Was Pacing The Hospital Room Floor We Had Managed To Get Jamirya To The Hospital And Da'Vante, April, Jamirya Family And Prince And Aaleyiah Were All In The Room While Everyone Else Was Outside Pacing Amori Was The Only One That Stayed At The House And Was Holding Ashanti Down Trying Her Best Not To Kill Her It Took Almost Everyone To Rip Me From Killing That Bitch Ain't Nobody Finna Kill My Seed And Think That's All Good Hell Nawl Da'Vante Ass Lucky I Ain't Beating His Ass Right Now Cause The Way He All In Jamirya Face It's Finna Happen "Chresanto Get Over Here Now!!" I Jump Hearing Jamirya Snap Like A Demon Was Possessing Her "I'm Sorry Baby I'm Just Scared" I Apologize Grabbing Her Hand And Make A Face As She Squeeze Tf Out Of It "Damn Girl" I Mumble More To Myself The Doctor And Nurses Rush In "This Is Too Many People Sir" One Nurse Says Looking At All Of Us Jamirya Leans Up And Look At Dr Hoyle He Known Her Every Since Her First Time Being In The Hospital And Always Coming Back With Injuries And Knew Exactly How We All Act Once A Dr Or Nurse Tells Us About The Capacity Of People In The Room "I Apologize Um Mrs Jamirya She's New, Nurse These Are Regular Patients Including Everyone Out That Door...Its Okay They Could Tear This Building Down If They Wanted Let's Not Upset Them" Da'Vante Slowly Replaced His New Pistol Making Sure She Seen It I Shake My Head And Grab Jamirya Other Hand "Baby Breathe" "Tf You Think I'm Doing Holding My Breathe!?" I Look At Her And Count To Twenty Pregnant Will Get Someone Killed And Having Birth Will Dig A Grave Imma Hurt Her "I'm Use To It" Da'Vante Says Taking Jamirya Left Hand I Carefully Watch Him And Hold My Tongue "Fuck Not Use To That" He Groans Out As Jamirya Turns His Hand A Dull Blue From Squeezing It "Okay Jamirya Were Going To Need You To Push" I Look Down At Jamirya As She Look At Me "You Got It Beautiful" She Nods And Start Pushing, Screaming And Squeezing Da'Vante And I Hands All Together "Hell It sound Like Someone Fucking Her Instead Of Giving Birth" Andre Says Peaking In Then Disappear "We Have A Problem" I Look At Doctor Hoyle "Jamirya The Umbilical Cord Is Around The Neck Gently Push" I See The Panic On Jamirya Face And Slowly Cup Her Face "Baby Don't Be Afraid Slowly Push Okay Slowly" She Nods And Slowly Push While Jerkin Da'Vante And Prince Hand He Took My Place Cause I'm Sure She Broke My Shit "Okay Keep Pushing Jamirya Your Doing Great" April Smiles And Wipes Her Head While Aaleyiah Takes Da'Vante Spot In The Hand Situation I Don't Blame Him "I Need A Nurse Right About Now" Prince Mumbles "You Going To Go Through It So Suck It Up!" Everyone Looks Surprisingly At Jamirya "I'm Sorry Baby Boy" She Apologizes And Continue Screaming "One More Big Push Jamirya!" One Of The Nurses We've Known Tells Jamirya In Excitement "Ahhhhhh I Hate You Chresanto!!!" I Smile And Kiss Her Even Though Its A Birth Thing To Yell "Congratulations It's A Beautiful Girl!" I Smile Then Frown As Jamirya Heart Monitor Goes On A Straight Line I Quickly Look At Her But See She's Fine "The Baby Has No Heart Rhythm Something Wrong!" I Watch Nurses Run In And Grab My Baby Girl And Quickly Leave "Wtf Going On!" I Snap As Dr Hoyle Tries Calming Jamirya Down "The Baby Heart Was Lost And Looks To Be Born With A Hole In The Heart I'm Sorry I Need To Go Help" I Watch Him Quickly Leave And Just Stand There Unable To Do Anything But Watch Prince And Aaleyiah Comfort Jamirya.

Da'Vante POV

Everything From The Party Is Still On My Mind Everything Quintez Said It Hurt Me Only Because I Know I Done Him Wrong For Fifteen Years But It Hurt And Cut Me Worse When He Said He Could Kill Me And Not Even Care I May Be A Cold Hearted Man But I Love All My Kids Mine Biologically Or Not I Took In Twenty Two Kids And Three By Ashanti I Love All My Kids The Same None More None Less I Could Have Sat Him Down Yea But I Couldn't Everything Hitting Me Hard He's Fifteen And Gay I'm Still Tryna Process That I Would Have Thought Zavion Would Turn Out Gay Cause He Always Seemed Into Anything Like Would Play With The Girls More Then Anything But Of All The Times Quintez Asked To Speak To Me Or Jamirya We Would Begin Listening Then He'll Be Cut Off I Wish I Would Have Paid More Attention It's Just I Didn't Never Think Of Accepting Any Of My Kids Gay It Took Me A Long Time To Accept And Understand Diamond Choices And Imma Always Love My Family And Kids Even If Its Wrong In The Bible They Still Human And Its Nothing Wrong With Being Different Being Different Is What Make Your Personality I Don't Mind Gay Or Anything We All Know Its Not Right But If Any Girl Ever Felt Hate Of Another Girl Looks Or Even Told A Girl Her Ass Looks Good Then They Gay And Jamirya Even Told My Sisters They Beautiful It Don't Make Her Gay My Own Mother Still Compliments Other Women So What If A Guy Say You Look Good Today Bruh Take The Compliment And Gone On The Only Thing I Hate Is If A Gay Try Me Like I'm Gay Cause Even Though I'm Not I'm Not Go Bash Him For His Choices No I Don't Know How Another Dick Can Turn A Man On But I Can't And Not Go Judge Cause If Blacks Don't Wanna Be Judged By Always Getting Called A Thug Then Don't Judge Gays If White People Don't Want To Always Be In The Country Category Don't Judge If Mexicans Don't Want To Be Judged By Crossing The Border Guess What? Don't Judge Gays That's Just My Opinion. "Daddy Why Quintez Hate You Now" I Look Up From The Seat And Stare Into Na'Jay Eyes "Cause Daddy Isn't His Birth Daddy Just A Replacement Since His Real Daddy In Jail For Doing Something Very Terrible"I Tell Her And See Quintez Glaring At Me From The Corner Of My Eye "What He Do Daddy?? Steal? Kill? Break A Law? Lie?? Mommy Said Bad People Go To Hell Is Quintez Real Daddy Going To Hell If He Is Are You Going To For Lying And Killing Cause Daddy You And Your Crew Killed Alot Of People So Are Y'all All Going To Hell? Is Hell Hot? Or Cold Mommy Says Its Hot And Bad And Do The Devil Got Horns Or That's Just How People Put It?? Daddy Why Your Looking Tired Is It Me Am I Tiring You???" "Do You Got A Off Button??" Aaleyiah Jokes Picking Her Up And Sit Next To Me "Mommy Says I Do But I Think She Just Wanted Me To Shut Up" Everyone Laughs Then I Face Her To Look At Me "Look Baby Girl First, Never Say Who's Going To Hell No Matter What They Done Cause You Can Forgive Second, I Was Lying To Protect Quintez From The Truth If He Finds Out He'll Hate Himself And His Real Daddy Forever... I Rather Him Hate Me Instead Thirdly Baby Girl Daddy Do Lots Of Things To Protect Everyone In This Circle And Out Of This Circle Okay Fourth Girl Hush Don't Be Running Yo Mouth Like That Bout Killed Me" Aaleyiah And I Laugh While She Giggles "But Daddy Is The Baby Go Be Okay Second Daddy Won't Stop Pacing The Room Floors" I Hold My Tongue Down I Really Don't Like The Fact My Kids And Mainly Na'Jay Even Thought Chresanto As A Second Father But It Is What It Is I Had Gave Them That Free Will Once Bringing Ashanti In The Picture "Hopefully The Baby Be Okay Baby Girl I Know She's Premature Though" I Shake My Head The Baby Came Out Umbilical Cord Around The Neck, Hole Born In The Heart And Premature I Shake My Head Again And Stand "How Much Did She Weight" Maria Asks "Four Pounds And Eight Ounces" Everyone Gasp I Nod And Walk To Mama "Ma" She Stirs In Her Sleep Then Open An Eye "What Boy" "I Gotta Go Take Care Of Something Want Anything Back" She Yawns And Hands Me Some Cash "Buy Me A Burger And Get The Kids Something" I Nod Handing Her Money To OG I Wasn't Going To Use Her Money I Kiss Her Head Then Leave.

"Thank You Da'Vante" I Smile At Mrs Kim And Grab The Groceries Bags Her I Had Remembered I Needed Some More House Things Cause The Kids Used All Mama Stuff Up So I Promised Weeks Ago I'll Get It "I'll Be Back Probably In Two Days" She Laughs And Shakes Her Head Kim Done Met All The Kids Especially Zavion And Trent Mannish Asses "How's Jamirya" Kim Loves Jamirya She's Like A Second Mom To Her "In The Hospital" Concern Immediately Hits Her Face "Remember She Was Pregnant" "Oh Yea Yea With Chresanto Baby Awe Yea Well Tell Her I'll Come By After This Shift You Know What Imma Go With You Now Fuck These Customers" I Cut Up Laughing Mrs Kim Don't Give A Damn And She Can't Loose This Job Cause She The Best Worker So People Keep Coming Back "This Line Closed Get Y'all Asses To My Daughter Line Y'all See She Laying Back Sleep" I Shake My Head Laughing As She Smacks Her Daughter Head Waking And Scaring Her In The Process "I'm Going To The Hospital Jamirya Just Had The Baby Stay Here And Close Up Tight Okay". "You Still Talk To That Hoe Of A Woman Whats Her Name Anika?? Ashedd??" I Shake My Head Smiling "Ashanti And Yes We Getting Married Soon" She Immediately Starts Beating My Head Making Me Swerve "Mrs Kim Chill Chill!" She Gets Two More Hits And Stare At Me "You Outta Be Shamed Yoself Marrying That Hoe Of A Woman Jamirya Was The Best Woman You Ever Had Or Ever Will Need" I Sigh And Stay Quiet While She Preach Then Stops To Turn Up The Church Music Making A Smile Cross My Face "You Going Inside??" Kim Asks As I Pull Up To MacDonald's "In Why You Want Something I'll Pay" "Yes Need Me Some Fries" I Nod And Park The Car Then We Head In "Now She Outta Be Shame Haself Walking Out Here Like She On Something Knowing Good Well Its Not That Hot" I Laugh As Kim Points At A Group Of Girls By The Drink Machine Talking Loudly And Ghetto One Of The Girls Had On A Small Crop Top With Low Low Cut Off Shorts "Can See Her Damn Draws!" Kim Yells Making People Look Including The Girls I Just Laugh Kim Not Afraid To Speak Her Mind No Matter Who You Are She Like A Second Mother Or Aunt "Excuse You" The Girls Says "Nawl Excuse The Shit Stain In Them Bloomersl" People Around Start Laughing And Recording As The Girl Quickly Leaves I Laugh More And Shake My Head Once More As She Order Her Fries Like She Just Didn't Bust Out A Girl Dirty Panties "And For You Sir??" I Start Ordering Everyone At Be Hospital Meal Making People Behind The Counter And Around In The Line Look At Me "Is Y'all Fascinated By His Order Damn Get Gone Yes He Has Lots Of Children And Family!" Kim Snaps And Chews Her Fries I Laugh Again And Had The Woman Some Cash And Grab The Cups I Only Ordered Us Some Drinks I'll Give Them Change To Get A Drink Out The Drink Machine "You A Mess" I Tell Kim As I Place My Lid On The Cup "Well Hell Someone Needed To Say Something-" We Watch Three Teen Boys Run In I Spot Two With Guns "Yo Where's Somewhere To Hide!" One Yells Causing People To Look And Notice The Guns "Call The Police They Have Weapons!" I Put Kim Behind Me But Felt Her Going In Her Purse "Look Please Go" One Of The Cashier Cries Out "We Can't Bitch" Another Says Waving The Gun I Ease Up Quietly While Kim Helps People Move Back So They Won't Get Hurt In Any Way "Come Out With Your Hands Held High!" I Notice Cop Cars Had Pulled Up And Was Finna Bust The Doors Down "Look We Not Finna Kill Nobody Just Tell Them We Not In Here!" The First Guy Yells At The Manager "No Now Get Out Or I'm Letting Them Know To Come In" I Stare Hard At Them And Continue Why They Look So Familiar "Look Please!!" The Manager Walks Towards The Door I Quickly Grab One Of The Boys And Face Him To Look At Me And Feel My Heart Drop "Amoni??" The Other Two Turn And Look I Stare Harder "Amontray And Antwann" The Three Stare Then Speak At The Same Time "Dad..." Bullets Fly And Everyone Hit The Ground I Cover My Head Up And Watch Cops Run In And Point Guns At My Sons Head "Amoni, Antwann And Amontray Do Not Move! You Have The Right To Remain Silent!!!" Gah Damn

Short Yes But Da'Vante Had Three More Sons!!!??? Jesus

How Y'all Like Mrs Kim

VOTE
COMMENT
RESD
ENJOY
EXCUSE ALL MISTAKES