CHAPTER THREE

Pt One
Family Reunion
&
Hard Blows To The
Heart

Da'Vante POV

"You Need To Control Your Baby Mama! That Trick Could Have Broke My Nails Then You'll Have To Give Me More Money To Get Them Done I Already Gotta Have A New Hair Style Now How Dare She Put Her Paws On Me!" I Frown And Look At Ashanti "Paws" I Bust Out Laughing She Mugs Me And Comb Through What Hair She Does Have Left From Jamiriya Yanking Out Her Head "Yes Paws Cause She's Nothing But A Bitch" I Grab Ashanti By The Throat And Pin Her Against The Wall "Never...In Yo Life Call Her Another Bitch Aite" She Nods Her Head Fast Trying To Unwrap My Hands Around Her Throat I Let Go And Head Downstairs. So Many Thoughts And Memories Ran Through My Mind I Honestly Thought Jamiriya Was Dead So I Just Tried My Best To Forget Everything But Who Said I Ever Did Marrying Ashanti Isn't Anything To Me Cause I Know She's Not Someone I Love I Mean I Do Love Her But She Won't Replace Jamiriya In Any Way I Didn't Think Any Of That Would Pop Off So Quickly Then Again I Knew Better But I'm Not Go Stop The Kids Will Like Her Just Need Time "Baby I'm Sorry" I Look Up From My Blunt I Had Lit During Thinking And See Ashanti In A Yellow Dress I Bought A Week Ago "Uhmm" Is All I Say "Lemme Make It Up To You" I Undo My Jeans While She Immediately Start Suckin That's The Best She Good At It I Watch Her Trying Really Hard Not To Imagine Jamiriya Even Though Jamiriya Didn't Get Down Like That Its Nothing Big To Just Imagine It And In My Head Jamiriya Doing Hella Good "Fuck Jamiriya" My Eyes Snap Open To See If Ashanti Heard Me But She Was Still Suckin So Apparently She Didn't She Continues And I Continued To Think About Jamiriya Comparing Bodies Ashanti Was Bad But Jamiriya Has No Competition Once So Ever.

Jamiriya POV

"Its All Good Sis" Amori Says AfterThey All Tackled Me They Thought I'll Never Get Out Of Prison I Didn't Either I Look At All My Brothers And Sisters They Have Grown Amori Might Be My Half Sister But We Still Look Alike In Alot Of Ways. The Twins, Myiah And Kevontae Are Now Twenty Two, Amori Is Twenty Five, Devone Is Thirty And Kiana Eighteen They All Grew On Me Aunt Jones Run Her Hand Through My Hair "Like Amori Said Everything Go Be Okay" I Told Them Everything, Everyone Acting Like Its Go Be Okay Or Like They Understand When They Don't Its Been Up And Down With Da'Vante Bull Shit And Noone Understand This Hitting Me Harder Then All The Other Times He's Fucked Me Over "Are You Upset Because He's Been Alive And Been Hiding With A Whole Secret Family??" "Or Marrying That Skank?" Kevontae And Miyah Ask I Shake My Head "Both.. He Could Have Been Taking Care Of Our Kids Or Hell Building Onto His Empire And Get Me Out Chresanto Paid No Telling How Much Money To Get Me Out... Y'all He Called Her A Mfn Rider Then Wtf Was I???" "He Still Love You" Kiana Breaks The Silence "I Can't Tell" I Hold In The Tears And Just Sniff "Anyway Um Y'all Can Come By Mama April Is Having A Cookout/Family Reunion"They Nod I Hug Them And Let Aunt Jones Walk Me Out Chresanto Decided To Stay Outside In The Car While I Talk "Oh Hey Chresanto I Didn't Know You Were Out Here" He Lightly Smiles Chresanto Didn't Come In Because When I Was In A Coma Amori Wanted Him And Tried Making Him A Baby Daddy I'm Over It Though "Im Sorry Mrs Jones" They Hug And Aunt Jones And Him Catch Up Then We Headed Off To His House I Needed To Get Ready.

Chresanto POV

I Watch As Jamiriya Lotion Her Body And Gently Lift Her In My Arms "Chresanto-" My Lips Stop Her She Didn't Kiss Back For A Minute Then Gave In I Lay Her Down And Slowly Open Her Legs "Wait Chresanto-" I Cut Her Off Again By Going Down On Her Making Her Gasp And Pull My Head In Even More I've Never Ate Any Girl Out Except Jamiriya  But Jamiriya Different And I Can Get Hella Use To This. "You Nothing But A Tease" I Laugh As She Angrily Comb Her Hair I Smirk She Thought She Was Finna Get The D I Just Ate Her Out I Knew She Would Be Mad Too "Awee I Sowwy" She Ignores Me And Just Peck My Lips "Shut Up Now I Gotta Take Another Shower" I Lead Her To The Closet And Watch Her Pick Out Two Outfits "Go Ahead I'll Get The Kids Ready, Who That Outfit For?" "Amori" I Nod And We Go Separate Ways. "Daddy I Look Pretty??" I Smile At Cali "Yes Baby Girl Your Beautiful" Zi-Zi Jumps On Me "What About Me I Look Prettier" "No You Don't I Do Daddy Tell Zi-Zi I Do" I Watch Them Argue And Laugh "Both My Girls Look Beautiful Now Go Get Some Snacks And Cali Fix Jayce And Cayden A Sippie Cup But Less Juice In Jayce's He Don't Feel To Well I Don't Want Him Throwing Up Everywhere" They Run Off While I Walk In The Boys Room I Had Added When Cayden Stays With Me "Daddy I H- Hungry" I Pick Jayce Up And Feel His Forehead "We Going Over Grandma April House Soon But How You Feeling" He Plays With My Watch Then Look At Me "Feeling Hungry" I Just Laugh And Put Him Down And See Cayden Packing His Spiderman Backpack "Where's My Daddy" He Asks After Packing His Toys Up I Sigh And Rub My Neck "Hopefully You'll See Him And He'll Get You At The BBQ Lil Man" He Pokes His Little Lips Out I Pick Them Up And Start Getting Them Ready. After Making Sure Everyone Was Ready I Swallowed And Entered Porsche Room Remember My Other Daughter? If Not I Don't Blame Anyone She's Been Out Of The Picture Cause She Left And Never Returned Until She Was Gang Raped And Don't Know The Baby Daddy I Swallow Again And Look To See Porsche Laying Down On Her Phone "Why You Not Ready?" She Looks Up And Mug Me "Why You In My Room" I Frown "Little Girl I Built This For Yo Little Ass Now Ima Ask Again Why Yo Hot In The Pants Ass Not Ready" She Snaps Her Head Up "Hot In The Pants?? You Saying Im A Hoe!" I Rub My Temples "Look Porsche When You Left California I Remember What You Had On Only Trouble Was Coming To You No Its Not Yo Fault You Were Gang Raped But You Would Have Still Been Living Yo Life Freely If You Never Left" She Stands And Folds Her Arms "You Still Basically Saying Its My Fault That I Was Raped!" "Look Get Some Clothes On And Get Downstairs" "No" I Raise A Eyebrow "Porsche... Get Yo Yellow Bone Ass Down Them Stairs Pregnant Or Not I'm Finna Drag You Real Soon" She Laughs And Shrugs "Do It Then Daddy I Don't Care Its You Killing The Baby It Ain't Like I Want It Hell Its Taking My Life Away And I Gotta Live It Before Its Gone"I Just Stare At Her And Shake My Head "You Wanna Kill It Here" I Toss Some Cash At Her Face "Go Head Kill It The Guilt Go Be On Yo Mfn Ass You Killing A Human Being Yea I Kill Almost Everyday But Its To Protect The Ones I Love More Then Myself So You Gone And Kill The Beautiful Baby Growing Inside You Its Only Go Lead You To Depression Or Suicide Noone Ever Happy After Killing Something That's Barely Even Breathing" I Watch The Tears Fall Down Her Face "What's Going On" Jamiriya Walks In With One Shoe On And The Other In Her Hand I Look At Her Then Porsche "I Don't Know Ask The Wanna Be Baby Killer" Jamiriya Just Stare At Porsche And Slowly Walk To Her "No Its Not Yo Fault You Were Raped But Killing A Fetus Not Finna Get You Nowhere In Life, Get Some Clothes On And Get Ya Fast Ass Downstairs So We Can Go" Porsche Just Stares At Jamiriya "Bitch You Not My Mama" I Swallow Ready For Porshe To Be Getting Dragged That's One Thing Jamiriya Hates Being Called "Porsche....Please Put Some Decent Clothes On So We Can Go" I Bout Broke My Neck Looking At Jamiriya She Has NEVER Just Stood There When Called A Bitch "Like I Said You Not My Mfn Mama Bitch So Get Yo Hoe Ass Out My Face And Go Ride Da'Vante Or My Daddy Dîck That's All You Good At Anyway" My Eyes Widen But Jamiriya Didn't Look Phased Once So Ever Tf... "I'll Be Downstairs In The Car" I Watch Her Leave And Glare At Porsche I Didn't Care Pregnant Or Not She Finna Get A Good Ass Old Fashioned Ass Whooping.

How Da'Vante Thinking Bout Jamiriya When He With Ashanti Ass??

Amori & Jamiriya Is Getting Closer, Yayyy

Porsche Didn't Get Dragged By Jamiriya For Calling Her A Bitch Twice Then A Hoe!??! Is She Not Tryna Hurt Her Cause She A Child And Pregnant Or Just Avoiding Porsche Words

I Changed How Amori Looks In MM

Vote
Comment
Excuse All Mistakes