CHAPTER TWO

Fell Outta Love
&
True Colors

Jamiriya POV

"Jamiriya Let Her Go!" I Ignored Everyone Saying Let Go And Only Yanked Harder I Already Ripped Tracks Out And I'm Not Finished "Grab Her Other Hand!" Kaley Tells The Guys I Wasn't Finna Let This Bitch Go I Kick Out Of Chresanto And Ramiro Arms And Tackle Her Onto The Ground And Start Swinging Full Blown Punches "My Nose!! Get This Bitch Off Me!" I Only Hit Her Harder From Calling Me A Bitch That's A Huge No No "Da'Vante Help Us!" OG Demands I Don't Know When They All Got Here But Oh Well Only This Bitch My Concern I Continue Hitting Her Until I Was Lifted By Demetrius And Tavo I Continued To Kick At The Heffa "Alright What's Going On??" I Look Towards Mrs Kimberly And Her Eyes Widen "Jamiriya Your Out" I Let Her Hug Me But Kept My Eyes On The Hoe As Da'Vante Slowly Helped Her Up Our Eyes Met And I Coulda Threw Up "Excuse Me But Hey Uh I Thought You Were Dead What The Hell??" Jassy Frowns At Da'Vante, Guilt Slowly Showed "Yea Hell Get To Explaining" April Says Glaring At Da'Vante As Did Everyone Else "I've Been Out For A Long Time-" "Who Paid Your Bail You Suppose To Be In Prison For Life This Little Skank Pay It?? Akeiyla Raise A Eyebrow "That's Mrs Edwards To You!" I Felt Myself In The Air Again And Throwing Punches At Her Again "Get Jamiriya Before She Kill That Girl!" Kimberly Tells OG And Ramiro As They Watch Me "Kaley And Kaitlyn Take The Kids Out Now" April Says As I Get Pulled Up And Held Back By Chresanto Big Head Ass "Jamiriya You Alive..." I Frown At Da'Vante "Duh Im Alive Mf I Can Say The Same To You Only Difference Is I Didn't Fuckin Move On Unlike Yo Ass Who Tf Is She And When Tf You Have Three More Kids! Da'Vante! Huh?!" I Throw Ashanti Weave At Her As She Mumble "Either You Stfu Or I'm Going Back To Prison Bitch" She Swallowed And Stayed Quiet "Look Jamiriya I'm Sorry That I Was Out For Some Years I Gotta Hold Ashanti Down She Bailed Me Out Not Anyone Else But Her And I Love My Kids And She My Rider" I Blankly Stare And Shake My Head "I Can't Believe This" I Slowly Let Memories Go Throughout My Mind And Continue Shaking My Head "I Was Repeatedly In Death And Went To Jail For A Nigga That Don't Even Love Me" Everyone Stays Quiet As I Pull The Engagement Ring Off Right Before We Went Down Da'Vante Had Proposed I'm Glad I See His True Colors Now And I'm Done Only Thing We Got To Associate Is For The Kids That's It I Need To Get Out California, Now.

Chresanto POV

Da'Vante Was Mad Wrong For The Shit He Pulled And Still Pulling It Was Enough That He Was "Dead" But Had The Audacity To Bring His Apparently Future Wife And Kids To His Mama House Knowing Damn Well He Was Asking For Drama. I Follow Jamiriya Upstairs And See She's In The Bathroom Looking At Herself I Silently Walk In And Sit In Front Of Her "After Everything... He Repays Me By Just Finding A New Family... Forgot Me, His Family And Most Importantly His Own Damn Kids OUR Kids I Do Everything For Them And They Not Biologically Mine But I Still Done For Him Ty And Trent Not Even His I Found Out By Young G Cause Its His Kids They Look Just Like Him But Yet I Accepted Each Child He Has Brought Here And Give Them All My Love Rather They Hate Or Love Me" I Sigh And Let Her Cry Against Me Its Like She Can't Catch A Break For Anything In The World And I Understand Its Alot I Even Add On To It I Lift Her Face Up "The Best Thing To Do Is Just Let Him Have His Own Happiness You Can't Do Anything But Smile In His Face That's The Best Thing Anyone Can Do" She Doesn't Respond Just Sniff I Sigh And Pull Her In More "I Got You Jamiriya... You Know That" She Sniffs More And Hold My Face And Lightly Peck My Lips I Was Taken Back For A Minute And Kissed Her Back She's Just Wanting Love That's It "I Still Feel Like A Hoe" I Frown From Her Blurting Bull Shit Out "Jamiriya You Not A Hoe Only Way If You Were A Hoe If You Sleep With More Then Ten Men Loving Four Ain't Being A Hoe Its Just Hard Love" She Frown "Where Three And Four Come From??" I Sigh I Seen How Young G Was Feeling Her But Wasn't Sure If She Was Feeling Him I Knew Omarion Was Her First Love Cause They Had Addalyah But She Probably Still Have Strong Hate Since He Left Them For The Longest And The Other Two Is Da'Vante And I Its No Point In Not Saying She Just Want Love I Just Know I'm Not Chasing And Looks Like Young G Was Just Playing His Role Or Think She Dead Cause After That Night When Jamiriya Was Shot Was The Last Time Any Of Us Ever Heard From Him Again "Omarion, Young G, Da'Vante And I All Together" I Forgot I Never Answered Her She Looks Down "I Still Hate Omarion I Only Love Him Cause Of Addalyah But Were Friends To Be Honest And Young G Apparently Forgot All About Me...I Guess You Still Love Me And Da'Vante...He Never Loved Me I'm Not Even His Rider Apparently" I Just Stare At Her And Lift Her On My Lap Letting Her Wrap Her Legs Around Me "Look I Love You We Both Know I'm Not Finna Chase After No Woman Even If I Love Them More Than Myself But I'll Chase After You On The Low" She Give Me A 'Whatever Nigga' Look Making Me Laugh She Laughs A Little And Look At Me "Let Me Take You Out You Need A Break" She Sighs And Shakes Her Head No "I Just Wanna Chill At Yo Crib" "Well Actually Let's Chill At Yo Crib I Kinda Had Built You A House Before You Went To Jail Come On You'll Love It I First Gotta Go Pick Up All The Kids Including Da'Vante Child" She Frown "Who Cayden??" I Nod Yes And Take Her Hand So We Can Head Out Hopefully She'll Be Okay And Not Break Into Depression I Gotta Get In Contact With A Therapist For Her Then Handle Da'Vante Myself.

Young G POV

"Daddy I Miss Jamiriya" I Sigh For The Hundredth Time Hearing The Girls Mention Jamiriya Name "I Know Baby Girl I Miss Her Too" MacKenzie Climbs In My Lap And Take My Phone "Can We Go See Her" I Didn't Know How To Explain To Them That Jamiriya Died But I Guess Ima Have To Break It To Them "Baby Girl, Jamiriya Is Away" She Frowns "Gone Where Daddy??" Makayla Frowns "She's In The Sky.. Remember That Place Called Heaven" They Nod "Well That's Where Jamiriya Is" Rosy Walks In With Kessiah "G Guess What" I Stand "What's Up" MacKenzie Jumps On My Back "We Just Seen Jamiriya And Chresanto At The Mall With Some Kids" Rosy Says Smiling Big I Frown "Daddy You Said Jamiriya In Heaven!" Makayla Pouts And Shove Her Phone In My Face I Look And See Its Asia And Addalyah Instagram They Made And Seen Jamiriya Hugging All Of Them I Slowly Smile "She's Alive" "Hell Yea They Still Probably At The Mall" Kessiah Picks The Twins Up I Smile More "Rosy Get The Twins I'll Meet Y'all There Aite" I Quickly Head Out And Head To The Mall. After Walking Around The Mall I Spot Chresanto And Jog Over To Him "Daddy Who Is That" I Hear And See Cali Point At Me Chresanto Looks Up "Oh Shit Wassup Bruh" I Dap Him Up "Jamiriya Alive??"He Nods Slowly "Apparently Da'Vante Thought The Same Shit I'll Explain All That Shit Later But Jamiriya In Footlocker With My Cousin Cmon" I Follow Them And Laugh As Zi-Zi And Cali Flame People These Kids Don't Care Hell. I Smile As Jamiriya Come In My View And Quickly Pick Her Up "Tf- Omg Young G!" I Chuckle As She Hugs Me Tightly "Omg I Missed You" I Smile "I Thought You Were Dead I Miss You More" She Just Looks At Me "You Look So Different" She Finally Says I Chuckle And Shrug "It Has Been Six Years You Never Changed Though" She Looks Down And Smile "The Girls Miss You Big Time" "I Miss Them Too-" Her Phone Cuts Her Off She Quickly Answers And Smile After Hanging Up "Um Da'Vante Mama Having A Family Reunion/Cookout Tomorrow Y'all Can Come I Miss Rosy And Kessiah" I Nod "Bet, Imma Go See You Tomorrow Oh What Time" Chresanto Dap Me Again And Let His Girls Guide Him Over To Some Girl That Was Staring At Me With A Little Girl The Girl Looks Familiar "Two Till Six Probably Just Roll By" I Nod And Hug Her Again "It Was Good Seeing You Again Jamiriya" "You Too I Missed You G" I Smile And Start To Turn "G, As In Young G" I Turn And See The Girl Behind Me I Frown With Everyone Else "Uh Yea Who Are You??" She Slaps Tf Outta Me "Tf-" "You Ain't Shit But A Deadbeat, Tiana Say Hey To Yo Daddy And Oh Remember The Girl You Fucked Two Years Ago Well You Got A Little Boy On The Way Congratulations" I Blankly Stare At The Little Girl And Feel Myself Fading Two More Kids....Tf

Da'Vante Daughter And Twin Sons In MM
Alexis Is The Little Girl Name
Atwan & Anthony The Little Twin Boy Names

So Da'Vante Go Actually Marry Ashanti?

Jamiriya Seem Like A Hoe To Yall Or Just Want Love?

Chresanto Loves Jamiriya Enough To Chase After Her Or Just Saying That To Make Her Feel Worthy

Young G Has Now Four Kids....

Vote
Comment
Enjoy
Excuse All Mistakes