CHAPTER SIXTEEN

Deep Shit
&
Tears

Jamirya POV

I Felt Eyes On Me And Turn And Connect Eyes With Jamirya She Stares For The Longest I Feel Myself Walking Towards Her Then Stop As Chresanto Slowly Gets On His Knees Jamirya Breaks Her Contact With Me And Covers Her Mouth While Everyone Around Start Clapping And Cheering I Feel Myself Slowly Heating Shit Just Got Real Deep

§§§§

I Look Into Chresanto Eyes And He Meets Mine "I'm Not Proposing It's A Promise Ring I Promise To Always Love And Protect You And Aiyana And Even Though All The Other Kids Aren't Mine I Still Will Protect And Love Them Baby Girl Take This Ring And We Can Have Even More Great Times And Then One Day You Will Be My Wife You Been Through So Much So I Know Asking For Marriage Right Now Would Be Too Much And I Didn't Want To Walk Away With Any Other Answer Then Yes I Love You Beautiful And Don't Hate Me Cause I'm Doing This At Incredible Pizza" Everyone Laughs Including Me I Smile As He Kisses My Hand "I Love You Jamirya And I'll Always Love You" He Slides The Ring On My Finger And Lifts Me Up And We Meet Lips As Everyone Claps "Awe Man So No Wedding??" Sydney Pouts Chresanto Chuckles And Picks Her Up "Soon Baby Girl I Will Soon I Want Mommy To Be Stressed Free And Everything Perfectly Fine" I Smile And Kiss His Cheek "But Mommy Is Happy And I Wanna Be The Flower Girl" Sydney Pouts More "I Was Going To Be The Flower Girl Anyway" Sania Little Voice Boomed Up "No I Was!" Na'Jay And Aiyana Shouted "Girls Girls Calm Down We Could Of Had Four Beautiful Girls Walking Down The Aisle" They Start Smiling I Hit Chresanto Playfully "My Kids Wasn't Go Be In Y'all Weeding No Damn Way" Everyone Turn I Roll My Eyes And Glare At Da'Vante "These My Kids Too Da'Vante Don't Tell Me What They Can And Can't Do" Chresanto Takes My Hand "Cmon You Don't Got Time To Be Stressed"I Sigh And Start Walking Off "Oh What Does He Mean By Not Being Stressed You Pregnant Again Jamirya???" I Pause And Stare At Da'Vante "Yup Now Get Out My Face" Chresanto Smirk I'm Not Pregnant But He's Irritating Me He Nods "Bet" And With That He Walks Ashanti Glares At Me "Want A Autograph Hoe" I Smile Chresanto Pulls Me Along And Into Nearby Booths "Damn All This Look Good" I Smile And See Jassy And China And Quickly Hop Up To Hug Them "Hey I Missed Yall" They Smile And Sit With Us Chresanto Slides Two Menus Over As I Sit Back Down "Are You Guys Ready To Order" I Look Up At The Waitress And Frown She Looks So Familiar Like I've Seen Her When I Was A Kid "Um No We Waiting On Someone Else" She Nods And Walks Away I Let My Eyes Follow Her "Baby" I Look Back At Chresanto "She Looks Familiar" He Nods And Take My Hand I Smile "Since When Did Incredible Pizza Have Waitress?" Ramiro Frowns "Every Since They Seen More Then Three Kids Hell" OG Says Everyone Laughs I Smile As Chresanto Kisses My Hand And Nod To The Front I Smile And Stand Waiting For Amori She Said She Has News "Hey Sis" We Hug Then Head Back To Our Seat "Mama Can I Get Some Ice Cream Quintez And I Are Earlier" Zavion Points To The Desserts I Smile "Go Ahead Be Careful" They Nod And Run Off With Ty And Trent Behind "Oooo She Fine Y'all Watch And Learn" I Laugh As Jayce And Cayden Gets Up And Pimp Walk Over To A Table Full Of Teens "Wassup Ladies" The Girls Look At Each Other And Smile "I Don't Discriminate How Bout We Make Some Mix Or Biracial Kids" Chresanto Chokes On His Drink I Cover My Mouth Laughing "Jayce, Cayden" I Try Not Laughing The Group Of Girls Laugh And Admire Them Before They Come Back To The Table "And That's How You Do It" Jayce Throws Six Pieces Of Papers On The Table Chresanto Looks Through Them "Now What If They Fake" Ramiro Smirks Cayden Gives Him A Raised Eyebrow Then Whips Out His New IPhone 6 And Calls One Of The Numbers We Watch A Blonde From The Group Answer "Fake My Booty" They Say And Start Dancing Receiving Attention From Everyone Around I Just Shake My Head Laughing "Mommy My Tummy Can't Take No More" Aiyana Whines I Rub It Chresanto Had Gave Her Candy Earlier "No More Candy" She Nods And Points "She's Coming Back" I Hand Her My Phone Then Look Up At The Waitress I Seen Amori Look From The Corner Of My Eyes "You Look Familiar" She Says The Girl Smile "Well Im-" "Hey You! Y'all Tryna Kill Me I Ordered Boneless Wings I Have Bones In This!" I Shake My Head At Ashanti "Miss Your Order Is Right Beside The Man That Gave Me His Number When You Were In The Bathroom Possibly Fixing Your Implants So Don't Holler At Me Ask Yo Man Why He Giving Me His Number Instead" I Cover My Mouth Chresanto Laughs With His Brothers "Got Damn Embarrassed Yoself" Diamond Laughs And Dap Cece I Love They Bond It's Growing Every Day "Mind Y'all Damn Business" She Turns And Scream As Zavion Ice Cream Gets On Her Cheap Dress "Look What Y'all Did! Jamirya Control Your Dumb Ass Kids" I Immediately Stand Amori And Chresanto Grabs Me "Bitch Don't Try Me I'll Hate To Beat Yo Ass Right Here In Front Of So Many People" She Actually Runs At Me I Grab Chresanto's Plate And Smash It Ontop Of Her Head Breaking It Making Glass Shatter Everywhere "Yo! Tf Jamirya!" I Ignore Da'Vante And Look Down At Her "Tf Yo Problem" I Continue Ignoring Him And Watch Ashanti Slowly Get Up I Tackle Her And Start Swinging "Quit Fuckin With Me! Haven't You Learned You Gone Get Yo Ass Beat Every Damn Time!?" I Ask Her While Swinging Blows Chresanto Picks Me Up But I Kick Her In The Face "Fuckin Bitch" I Let Amori Take Me Towards The Exit "One More Thing Jamirya!" I Turn Seeing Ashanti Up With A Gun People Immediately Start Running And Screaming Chresanto Slowly Tries To Walk To Her Along With Da'Vante "Get Back Or I'll Shoot! I'm Tired Of These Bitches Da'Vante I'm Yours Now So Why You Need This Bitch In Your Life!?"I Laugh Confusing Everyone Else "Bitch Does It Look Like I Die" I've Been Shot So Many Times I'm Grateful Too It's Like I Don't Die So It's Funny This Bitch Honestly Think I Die "Bitch I'll Kill You" She Sniffs I Watch Her Nose Bleed I Shrug "Then Do It" She Pulls The Trigger But Our Waitress Hits Ashanti Hand Sending The Bullet In The Air People Scream More I Watch Ashanti Shoot The Waitress In The Leg Da'Vante Tired Grabbing Ashanti But The Waitress Grab Her By The Hair And Snatch Her Over The Tables "Got Damn!" Amoni, Ace And Amontray Records I Watch The Waitress Start Just Tossing Ashanti Around Like She Was Light Af I Watch Her Swing Blows To Ashanti Like It Was Nothing "Aite Lil Mama" Chresanto Tries To Pull Her Up Ramiro Pulls Him Back Letting Her Continue I Finally Realize Police Is Outside And Shit Escalated Quickly "Damn Bitch Run Her Mouth Too Much" Chresanto Seen Her Bleeding And Tries Helping I Continue To Stare As Cops Flow In "Miss What Happened And What's Your Name" "Jalissa" I Snap My Head Up "Jalissa...." She Looks At Me I Slowly Walk To Her And Slowly Turn Her Wrist Over And Look At The Birthmark Then Flip Mine Over Amori Does The Same I Let My Eyes Stare At All Three Birthmarks And Swallow "Your Sister Was Aborted I Just Couldn't Tell You" My Mother Words Played In My Head Back To Back My Heart Slowly Beats I Feel Faint "Baby...." I Ignore Chresanto And Slowly Look Up At Jalissa "Your My Sister.... The Dead Can Return"

To Be Continued

Short I Know!!

Omg!!!

What Y'all Think

Jalissa Beat Tfff Outta Ashanti Ahhhh

Jalissa In The MM With Jamirya Outfit And Aiyana As A Baby She's Going To Be Like Four In Book 5

Okay Guys Listen This Is A Pause Book Five Will Be Longer Yes But Have Boyz In The Hood In Your Library It Goes Along With Playin Yo Role It's Amoni, Ace And Amontray Life Before They Were Discovered In Playin Yo Role So I Repeat This Book Has Ended Book 5 Soon Go Get Boyz in the Hood It'll Be Up Soon Just Be Patient Please

VOTE
COMMENT
READ
ENJOY