CHAPTER SEVEN

Vengeance Pt One

Ramiro POV

"Sir Please Sit So I Can Check You And Make Sure You Wasn't Hit-" "I'm Fine" I Snap As The Nurse Insist On Letting Her Examine Me Someone Dying Today Rio Dead That Was My Boy For Life And Some Pussy Ass Niggas Just Took My Long Life Brother. "Baby Chill" I Ignore Taylor And Look Down At Our Daughter (Forgot Her Name Y'all I'm Sorry!) I Still Can't Believe Taylor Had Cheated On Me So I Really Can't Trust Her We Not Together Anymore But I Still Love Her Very Much It's Always Something In This Family Someone Either Shooting At Us Or Relationship Problems "Son You Aite-" "Nawl Daddy I Ain't My Nigga Dead, These Nurses Not Doing Shit, I'm Hurting, Why You Care Anyway Why You Not With Ashanti Stanking Pussy Lip Ass!?" I Continue Snapping Until Daddy Slams Me Into The Wall "Watch Yo Mouth!-" "Fuck You Nigga" I Pull Away From Him And Head Out The Door But Not Without Giving Mama A Kiss And Rubbing Her Stomach It's Definitely Chresanto Baby No Need To Do The Math. Making My Way Out I Head Inside The Elevator And Start Letting Things Run In My Mind This Family Needs Help No Matter What I Shake My Head And Walk Out And Bump Into Someone "Aye My Bad Lil Mama" The Girl Looks Up And I Just Stare "R-ramiro??"I Frown And Let My Jaws Drop "CeCe Shit!" I Laugh And Pull My Ex In She So Beautiful And My Dick Not Hiding It Either "Hey Why You Here" I Ask Trying To Hide My Damn Dick She Blush And Smirk "My Mom Called Me Here Said Something Bout We Need To Talk" I Frown "I Thought Your Mom Died" She Sighs And Takes My Hand And Walks Us Towards The Elevators And Push A Button I Wasn't Paying No Mind Since I Had Something Down Low To Handle "Anyways Yea I Said That Cause My Real Mom Gave Me Up Because She Was Going Through A Hard Time So She Moved Me To Washington D.C. But This Morning She Called Saying She Wanted To Talk" I Nod And Let Her Guide Me Towards Jamirya Room.... I Look At Cece Wondering Is This What Jamirya Meant By Other Daughter... Can't Be CeCe Would Be Older Like Around Jamirya Age Since She Was Raped Very Young.  She Opens The Door And Everyone Looks Immediately Nothing, But Silence "Cece" Everyone Looks At... Diamond "Mama.." Everyone Heads Snap Back At Diamond "Uh Oh Let's Get This Party Started!" Caleb Burst Out While Everyone Else Just Looks.

Jamirya POV

The Door Opens  And Everyone Looks Immediately I Frown Looking As Ramiro And Some Girl Stood Beside Him The Room Was In  Nothing, But Silence "Cece" Everyone Looks At  Diamond?? "Mama.." Everyone  And My Head Snap Back At Diamond "Uh Oh Let's Get This Party Started!" Caleb Burst Out While Everyone Just Looks Quietly And Shockingly "Tf Diamond" Da'Vante Demands Diamond Swallows Her Daughter Looks Around At Everyone "Diamond I Thought You Were Into Girls" Asia Lowly Says Confused "Mama Take The Kids Out Please-" "No They Need To Know Just Like All Of Us" April Folds Her Arms Diamond Sighs And Sit Down "Before I Liked Girls I Was Into Guys And I Got Pregnant But I Left Claiming I Needed Time And Nobody Cared So While I Was Gone Cece Was Born I Was Young So I Had To Give Her Up To Someone I Trusted But Then She Died So I Called Her To Come Live With Me Nobody Might Like The Idea I Hid Her But Nobody Can Actually Say Shit Cause Da'Vante Has Hid Kids More Then Enough Times So Accept Her And My Mistake Or We Out" Diamond Looks At April And The Twins Then Her Brothers "Acourse I Accept Cece Just Y'all Quit Hiding Things From Me Even If Your Not Sure The Child Is Yours" Diamond Hugs April And Cece Hugs Her Tightly "Why Would We Have A Problem??" Tavo Frowns "Yea We Accept All Kids Even If It's Not True" Devontray Hugs Cece With Tavo And Demetrius "Why We Would Mind Too" Akira And Akeylia Asks Hugging Cece Everyone Looks At Da'Vante Waiting For Him To Answer "Look I Know I Do Wrong But-" Everyone Watch The Door Fly Open I Roll My Eyes As Ashanti Storms In "Da'Vante Why You Here?! If You Here For This Bitch-" "Who You Calling A Bitch Slut!" Addaylah And The Other Kids Look At Ashanti "Aye Y'all Chill And Ashanti This Was Important Aite" "I Don't Give A Fuck I'm Yo Future Wife Only Me And Our Kids Should Be Yo Main And Only Concern Not This Bitch That Can't Even Claim The Baby Daddy Or These Kids You Claimin!" "Aw Hell Nawl" Kaley Says Taking Her Earrings Off But Andre And Kaitlyn Quickly Grabs Her While The Triplets Stand In Front Of Her "Look Ashanti Take Yo Ass Home" Da'Vante Says Lowly She Smacks Her Lips But Keep Standing There I Only Laugh "What's Funny Hoe" She Was Inching Closer To My Bed Just As I Wanted Her To "Bitch You Is Hell Stay Making Me Laugh Obviously Da'Vante Don't Love You He Only Trying To Hurt Me He Loves Yo Head Game Probably Cause He Knows I Ain't Finna Give It To Him He Loves All His Kids So You Can Take Yo Wanna Be Me Ass Out Of Here Apparently My First Ass Whooping Didn't Kill You But This Time Imma Dig Yo Own Grave For You Try Me" She Walks Towards Me Running Her Mouth And Start Swinging Now Me Being Pregnant I Shouldn't Be Fighting "Yo Chill Ashanti She Pregnant!" Da'Vante Snaps As Ashanti Yanks My Hair I Smirk And Grab My Bed Pan And Start Swinging On Her Ass I Hit Her Repeatedly In The Head None Stopping I Peeked Blood But Didn't Care "Aite Chill Chill" Chresanto Lightly Grabs Me While April Takes The Bed Pan I See Da'Vante Glaring At Me Out The Corner Of His Eye But I Didn't Give No Fucks This Bitch Keep Trying Me I Grab Ramiro Gun And Aim It At Her Head But Da'Vante Knocked The Gun Out My Hand "Tf Jamirya!" I Just Glare At Him "Don't Tf Me Nigga I Can't Stand Yo Black Ass Out Of All Hoes In The World He Choose The One That's Go Get Yo Black Ass Killed You Need To Look In The Mirror And Ask Yoself Where's The Real Da'Vante At The Da'Vante That Loves Jamirya The Da'Vante That Would Die  For His Kids Hell You Love That Bitch So Much You Look Stupid Marrying A Broad That Ain't Been Through Shit With You You'll Treat Her Like A Queen When I'm The One Doing It All But That's All Good You Can Be Happy With Ya Lil Hoe Cause I'm Done Worrying Bout You I Love You But I Hate You And I Ain't Gotta Tolerate Yo Bullshit" I Crawl Back In My Bed And Hook My IV Back In "You Dismissed Now" And With That He Leaves "Damn....Yall Family Turned!" Cece Busts Out Making Everyone Laugh Except Me I'm Just My Feelings That's All To It.

Chresanto POV

"Bye Bye Daddy" I Smile And Hug Zi-Zi, And Cali Porsche Quickly Leaves Ignoring The Hug I At Least Offered We Still Don't Have A Good Relationship And I Ain't Finna Complain. I Walk To Jamirya And Take Her Hand As She Sleeps I Sigh Looking At Her Stomach And Smile I've Always Wanted A Baby Or Babies With Jamirya I Smile And And Kiss Her Hand Her Eyes Lightly Open "Chresanto??" "Hey Beautiful You Good" She Slowly Nods I Rub Her Stomach And Kiss It "Seven More Months Then Our Beautiful Girl Go Be Born" She Smiles And Leans Up "How You Know It's Go Be A Girl" I Smile And Shrug "Just Know It" She Smiles Again And Kiss My Lips " When Was The Last Time You Seen Jayce??" She Asks After A Few Minutes Of Silence I Secretly Feel Like Jayce Not Mines But I Still Claim Him All My Times Of Conceiving Babies I Always Make GirlsPorsche, Cali And Zi-Zi Proves It I Sigh "Imma Go Get Him From His Aunt Now" She Pouts Making Me Laugh I Kiss Her And Laugh While She Bite My Lip "Freaky Ass" She Smirks And Watch Me Leave. I Hate Lying To Jamirya But I Have Older Daughter I Took In Only Because Her Mama Was On Crack So I Played Daddy I Never Told Jamirya Either If I Had To Say How Many Kids In All It'll Be Six Kids All Girls And A Boy Seven When Jamirya And My Baby Come I Already Know It's A Girl I'll Have To Tell Jamirya About Yasmin  Today Too Or She'll Hate Me And Probably Take My Own Child I Made With Her I Love Her Too Much So I Can't Loose Her. I Just Finished Picking Up Jayce His Little Bad Ass Him And Cayden Four Now But So Short So They Look One And Both Bad Af, I Picked Cayden Up To Knowing Da'Vante Ass Not Go Claim Any Of His Kids With That Bitch In The Picture "Where My Daddy Nigga" I Look Back At Cayden Little Ass And Frown "Fucking Some Broad You Not Gone Like Cause I Know Yall" They Laugh And Continue Rapping To Charged Up "I Get A Ring And I Bring It Home Like I’m Corey Joe
No Woman Ever Had Me Star Struck
Or Was Able To Tell Me To Get My Bars Up
I’m Charged Up
Oh No We Eating, Niggas Ain’t About To Starve Us
Nah, Niggas Ain't About To Starve Us
I'm Charged Up!" I Laugh And We All Rap Until I Stop At Wendy's "What You Want Lil Man" Jayce Looks Up From His IPhone 6 And Make a Face At The Menu "Just Some Fries With Honey Mustard" I Nod "And You Cay" "Some Chicken Nuggets Uh A Coke Oh Get Me Alot Of Honey Mustard" I Shake My Head Smirking And Get There's Then Order Jamirya And Me A Little Something Then Drive Around "Aye I'll Pay" I Look Back And See Jayce And I Looking At Cayden "With What Money" Cayden Throws A Stack Of Hundreds On The Passenger Seat I Look And Close My Eyes Tight "How You Get That You Stealing From Yo Aunt And Uncle???" He Laughs "Nawl I Makes My Money Like My Daddy" I Grip The Steering Wheel And Slowly Count To Ten Da'Vante Ass Need To Get Punched Letting His Own Four Year Old Child Seeing Him Dealing And Making Deals I Take The Money And Hide It And Pull Out A Fresh Hundred And Pay And Quickly Speed Off Ain't No Telling What's Finna Go Down When Everyone Meet Back In The Hospital Including Da'Vante And Ashanti Ass Everyone Better Be Ready Shit Finna Pop Off

Ashanti New Look

Vote
Comment
Enjoy
Read