CHAPTER SIX

Ashley (Chresanto Cousin) *Black Hair*
Brittany (Brittany Friend & Young G Other Baby Mama) *Blonde Hair*

You're Contagious, Touch Me Baby, Give Me What You Got
Sexy Lady Drive Me Crazy, Drive Me Wild
- The Isley Brothers

Bitter Love
Vs
Sweet Love

Jamirya POV

"Whooooo Got Damn Who That Girl Is!" I Laugh At Chresanto As I Come Out The Bathroom In The New Red Dress He Bought From The Mall "Boy Hush" He Chuckles And Take My Hand "Fr Tho You Look Beautiful" I Smile And Look Down He Lifts My Chin And Pecks My Lips "Kinda Too Beautiful"I Frown As He Tried Pulling My Dress Down More I Hit Him And Laugh "Stop Nigga And Come On I'm Hungry" I Watch Him Grab His Phone And Keys To His New White Lamborghini Veneno Roadster I Think It Cost Around Four Point Million I Guess You Can Say Chresanto The King Pin Of California, Maui, Florida And Throughout But Da'vante Still On Top I Thought Back To Earlier I Didn't Want To Talk To Him So I Just Kept Cutting Him Off "Hey You Goo?" Chresanto Asks As He Pulls Out I Look At Him And Give A Fake Smile "Yea I'm Good" He Looks At Me And Parks The Car "Come Here"I Frown Confused And Gasp As He Pulls Me Into His Lap "I Know When Your Lying Beautiful What's Wrong" I Sigh Looking Down He Lifts My Chin With Two Fingers "Look You Playin Yo Own Role Now And Everyone Go Accept It" I Not And Let Him Kiss My Lips.
"So I Basically Had You Falling For Me When You Didn't Even Know My Name Yet" I Ask Chresanto We Were Talking Bout When We First Met "Maneee I Knew You Were Special Still Is"I Smile Big And Lean Over The Table To Kiss Him The Waitress Came And She Liked Her Lips Looking At Chresanto "May I Help You Sir" I Laugh "Bitch I Ain't Made Of Glass So I Know You See Me" She Pops Her Gum And Pats Her Weave "Look Girl-" "Nawl You Look Lil Shawty We  Would Like Cokes" The Girl Glare At Me "Want A Autograph Hoe" I Smirk Seeing She Was Getting Mad "Bitch I Will-" Chresanto Gets Up Jerking The Girl Making Me And Few Look "Look You Disrespectful Bitch You Dont Know Us So Chill And Take Me And My Girl Order Now Get Out My Face" I Watch As The Girl Quickly Leave And Watch Chresanto Sit Back Down "Hmmm Your Girl Okayyyy" He Stops Frowning And Laugh "Shut Up Mane"

WARNING SEX SCENE

Chresanto POV

I Guide Jamirya Inside And See Only Ramiro On The Couch "Aye You Still Here" Jamirya Hugs Him I Bite My Lip Watching Her Ass Ramiro Sees Me And Smirk "Yup I Might Just Stay And Chill" Maneee Cock Block Having Ass "Nah You Can Go Bruh" I Laugh And  Take Jamirya Hand And Head Upstairs. After Entering Our Bedroom I Slowly Lift Her While Shutting The Door With My Foot And Kiss Her Neck While She Moans My Name Lightly I Lay Her Down Slowly And Immediately Rip Her Panties Off Making Her Gasp And Laugh "Calm Down Boy" I Bite My Lip And Spread Her Legs And Got To Work "Fuckkk Chresanto" Go Deeper Letting My Tongue Catch Every Drop Of Her Cum "Oooo Fuck" Her Body Lifts Up While She Opens Her Mouth And Dig Her Nails In My Shoulders "Chresantoooo Damnitt" I Pull Down On My Jeans And Step Out Of Them While She Gets My Shirt And Meets My Lips "Wait"She Breathes Out Smiling I Watch Her Get Up And Grab A Condom From My Dresser And Come Back And Hands It To Me. I Pin Jamirya Arms Above Her Head And Work My Body Deeper Into Her While She Moans And Shakes "Fuckkkk Fuck Yes!" I Smile And Grab Her Hands And Lift Her So She Can Feel Every Inch "Ooooo Chresanto Yes!!" Grabbing Her Body Close To Mine I Start Making Love To Her All She Could Do Is Gasp, Breathe Out Loud And Shake In My Arms "Ahh Shit" I Bite My Lip And Reach Under Me While She Slowly Pulls The Condom Off "Hey You Sure?" She Nods Slowly And Leans Up Pulling My Face Close Then Pull Away "Give Me A Baby" I Stare At Her For A Minute And Think About It She Could Be Wrapped In The Moment And Just Saying Things It Will Feel Right But Wrong At The Same Time "Are You Sure" She Looks As If She's Debating And Finally Nods Yes I Slowly Kiss Her And Lift Her Up "Your Not Ready"I Watch The Frown  Form On Her Face And Peck Her Lips "Your Not Okay" She Hits Me "Yes I Am Give Me A Baby Chresanto" I Ignore Her Until She Shoves Me Back And Climbs On Me "Jamirya Chill-" I Swallow As She Takes My Dick In Her Hands And Slide It In And Slowly Rides Me While Kissing Me Deep "I Want Your Baby Chresanto" I Feel My Dick Harden And Flip Her Over And Start Going Deeper While She Cry Out "Fuck Yes Chresant!" I Pull Her Into Me More And Groan Out "Shit Jamirya" She Rubs Her Body And Lean Up With Her Mouth Open "Fuck Fuck Fuck Yes Don't Stop Don't Stop" I Go Faster And Feel Her Coming And Go Faster "Shit!" IGrab Her Close And Start Beating Her Pussy Hard And Stop While Coming Deep In Her "Fuckkkk Shit" She Breathes Out And Looks At Me I Watch Her Smile And Kiss Her Neck And Whisper In Her Ear "I Love You" "I Love You Too"I Peck Her Lips And Pull The Covers Over Us This Girl Go Be The End Of Me.