CHAPTER TEN

Hidden Kids
&
Fights
Pt Two

I

Turn And Gasp Hitting The Ground "Yea Bitch Talk All That Shit Now You On The Ground!" I Slowly Touch My Lip And Spit Out A Mouth Full Of Blood Then Look Up And Seen She Had Brass Knuckles On..... This Bitch Hit Me With Brass Knuckles

Jamirya POV

"Yea Bitch Get Up! You Always Wanna Act Tough What You Never Seen Ya Own Blood Before Huh Get Yo Ass Up Bitch So I Can Knock Yo Ass Right Back Down!" Nobody Moved Or Anything "What Everyone Still Sitting For Huh Y'all Thought I Was Gone Take Y'all Bullshit Forever Hell Nawl I Don't Do Shit To Anyone Just Cause I'm Better Don't Mean Y'all Gotta Hate" She Continue Running Her Mouth I'm Sorry Lord  But Please Protect My Baby I Slowly Stand And Start Swinging Like It Ain't No Mothafuckin  Tomorrow "Whoop Her Ass Mommy!" Na'Jay Voice Went In And Out My Ears "Beat That Ass Ma!" Prince Voice Came In And Out Also I Feel Pain Hit My Ear And Guessing She Hit My Ear With The Brass Knuckles But I Didn't Give No Fucks I Grab Her Head And Start Bashing It Into The Concrete I Didn't Give No Fucks Bout Blood Covering The Ground And My Hands "Jamirya Okay Calm Down" Da'Vante Tries Lifting Me I Shove Him Back And Continue Beating This Bitch Ass All Anger Was Coming Out I'm Surprised Her Brain Not On The Ground "Come On Ma" Prince And Aaleyiah Pulls Me Up Da'Vante Pulls The Bitch Up "Call 911" He Nonchalantly Says "Mama You Good" Addalyah Asks As Prince And Aaleyiah Walk Me By Everyone I Stay Quiet And Slowly Breath In And Out "Come Here Baby Girl" Aunt Jones Pull Me In While The Ambulance Sirens Are In The Distance.

"Baby You Good" I Lightly Open My Eyes To Look Up At Chresanto From The Hospital Bed I've Been Here For Two Hours To Make Sure The Baby Still Okay I Just Nod He Sighs And Takes My Hands "We Need A Vacation" I Lean Up And Notice He Was Stressed The Doctor Come In With Da'Vante I Roll My Eyes "Is The Baby Okay" The Doctor Smile And Nod "Perfectly Fine How's Your Lip And Ear Tho Mrs-" "Edwards" Da'Vante Says Chresanto Laughs I Just Look At Him I Know His Ass Just Didn't "Nawl Nigga That's Ashanti Ass Why You Not In There With Her Ass Anyway" He Ignore My Question "Um Mrs Jamirya Well Is Your Ear And Lip Okay" I Nod Yes He Nods And Check My Stomach One More Time And Look At Me "Be Careful Mrs Jamirya Your Carrying A Child Don't Pick Fights No Matter What It's Dangerous" I Nod "We Go Keep You Over Night I Want To Make Sure Your Able To Hold Down The IV We Switching You On" I Nod And Close My Eyes As He Sticks The Needle In My Arm "You Guys Might Want To Tell Her Whatever You Have To Tell Her Now Cause She's Going To Be Out In A Few Seconds" Da'Vante Kiss My Forehead "I'm Go Get The Kids Tonight And Hopefully When You Get Out The Hospital We All Can Have Actual Family Time" If I Could I'll Punch His Ass But The Drugs Were Kicking In He Kiss My Head Again Chresanto Shove Him Back And Take My Hand "I Love You Baby Get Some Sleep I'll Be Back Here In The Morning Okay" I Nod Slowly He Pecks My Lips And They Leave And In A Blink I Was Out.

Chresanto POV

"Cruisin' Down The Street In My '64
Jockin The Freaks, Slapping The Hoes
Went To The Park To Get The Scoop
Knuckleheads Out There Cold Shooting Some Hoops"

I Rap Along With Eazy E Then Turn The Water Off And Hop Out The Shower I Frown Noticing The Bedroom Door Open I Reach Under The Sink And Cock My New Pistol And Slowly Walk Into The Bedroom And Don't See Anything Out Of Place I Ease  Out The Room And Check All The Kids Bedrooms Not Noticing Anything Out Of Place I Sigh And Toss My Gun On Trent Bed I'll Get It Later I Head Downstairs Looking Down At My Phone Jamirya Texted Me Letting Me Know She'll Be Home Possibly In The Morning Or Sooner I Smile Ready To Respond And Look Up "Wtf!" I Stop And See Candy On The New White Couch Butt Ass Naked "Hey Chresanto" She Licks Her Lips And Run Her Hands Down Her Body "Awe Help Nawl How Tf You Get In And Where You Mfn Clothes Candy!" She Smiles Standing Up And Walking Towards Me "Don't Worry Bout All That Baby" I Back Up As She Walks Towards Me More "Come Here Baby Jamirya Doesn't Have To Know You Were Mine First Anyway" She Smash Her Lips Against Mine I Instantly Shove Her Back  "You Know You Want Me" I Turn To Head Upstairs I Knew I Shouldn't Have Left My Gun She Grabs Me And Toss Me On The Couch And Shove My Hands Towards Her Pussy "Stop Being A Bitch And Just Fuck Me Jamirya Not Go Find Out" I Yank My Hand From Her And Shove Her Off Me Again "Is You Out You Mind I Love Jamirya And You Not Finna Fuck It Up" She Stands And Points A Gun "Tf Candy" She Smiles And Point To The Seat "You Going To Fuck Me I Didn't Pay That Nurse To Make Jamirya Stay Another Day For Nothing" Fucking Snake  She Points The Gun At Me "Sit Down!" I Smack My Lips And Fold My Arms I Refuse To Cheat On Jamirya Not Doing It Especially By This Bitch "Nawl You Good" She Shoots My Shoulder I Grab It And Glare At Her "Lool Candy I Ain't Finna Fuck Up With Jamirya So Just Kill Me" She Shrugs And Starts Shooting At Me "Shit!" I Run Behind The Couch And Look At My Shoulder Why Am I Always Dealing With Crazy Bitches "Just Fuck Me And I'll Stop Shooting" She Says Still Shooting I Sigh And Slowly Stand "Okay Damn Chill I'll Fuck You But You Sucking My Dick" She Slowly Lowers The Gun And Let's Me Sit On The Couch And Undo My Jeans "Oooo You Got Bigger" I Watch Her Bout To Wrap Her Mouth Around The Head And Grab Her By The Hair And Punch Her In The Nose I Said I'll Never Hit A Woman But Lord I'm Sorry This Bitch Had It Coming The Door Open While I Continue Hitting Her "Yo Tf!?" I Drag Candy Towards Tammy, Rickey And Derrick "This Bitch Crazy"Is All I Say "Tf Chresanto-" "Don't Say Shit Just Watch This" I Lead Them To The Security Cameras And Play The Feed Back So They Can See Everything "Jamirya Gone Beat Ass Again" Rickey Says After Seeing Them Enter On The Screen I Sit Down Out Of Breath Still "No She Not I'm Not Finna Loose My Child Over Something I Handled, Tammy Call Amori And Aaleyiah And Tell Them Make Sure Jamirya Okay Cause Candy Ran Her Mouth Talking Bout She Paid A Nurse To Hurt Jamirya" Tammy Frown "Apparently Not If Jamirya Walking In The Front Door" She Points To The Screen I Watch As Jamirya And The Kids Run In "Shit Well Rickey You And Derrick Get This Bitch Body To The Trap Basement I'll Be There Soon" They Nod And Drag Candy By The Ankles Out The Security Room And Out The Backdoor "Cmon I Got Something For You To Do" I Tell Tammy She Nods And We Head Downstairs "Daddy!" Na'Jay Runs To Me I Feel Someone Glaring At Me And Look And See It's Da'Vante I Didn't Even Notice He Had Came In With Jamirya "Hey Baby Girl Jamirya Baby Hey" I Pull Jamirya In My Arms She Looked Okay I Rub The Pudge And Smile When She Giggle "Couple More Months You Might Not Get Huge" She Nods "Yea The Doctor Said I Don't Even Look  Pregnant And I'm Seven Months Now" I Kiss Her Lips And Notice Da'Vante Glaring Harder "How's Ashanti" I Smirk "Fine Af Ask How's Jamirya Last Night" Jamirya Glares At Him "Don't Even Play"She Says I Take Her Hand And Kiss Her Again "How You Feel" She Smiles "I'm Okay I Guess" I Nod And Pull Her Upstairs She  Finna Get The Dick.

Short I Know But New Books Coming Soon So Hopefully You Guys Enjoy Them Well Enjoy All Books Kinda Gotta Go Back And Read Myself But

Jamirya On Skywalker And Eazy E Song Aye That Movie Straight Outta Compton Coming Out Going To See It But

READ
VOTE
COMMENT
ENJOY