CHAPTER ELEVEN

New Addition
To The Family
Pt One

One Month Later

Jamirya POV

"Happy Birthday To You! Happy Birthday To You! Happy Birthday Dear Quintez, Happy Birthday To You!!!" Everyone Sings Then The Kids Blow The Party Poppers I Smile As Quintez Tells Everyone Thank You My Little Nerd Is Now Fifteen But Looks Older All The Kids Don't Look Their Age But They All My Babies "Mommy Why Daddy Not Here" I Look Up From Na'Jay "He's Not Here??" She Shakes Her Head No I Feel My Teeth Clench And Stand "Okay Baby Here Finish My Plate For Me"She Gladly Takes The Plate While I Walk In The Kitchen And Immediately Dial Da'Vante Phone "What You Want Calling My Man Phone Bitch???!" I Look At My Phone Like It Done Grew Legs "Look Hoe Imma Need You To Give Da'Vante The Mfn Phone Before I Have To Leave My Son Party And Come Drag Yo Ass You Know I Have No Problem Doing It" I Hear Da'Vante In The Background And Hear The Phone Shuffle "Yea Jamirya What Is It"He Snap With A Attitude I Count To Twenty Trying To Not To Just Go Crazy "Imma Ask One Time... Why You Not Here For Yo Son Birthday" I Hear Him Cuss Under His Breath And Tell Ashanti To Move "Shit Quintez Birthday Right" I Shake My Head And Laugh "You Not Shit How You Not Go Know Which Child Da'Vante! That's Fucking Sad! Instead Of Having Ya Dick Sucked You Need To Be Here For Your Kids!" "Jamirya I'm Sorry But It Was Alexis Birthday Too" Lord...Please Hold Me Back And Choose My Words Wisely. I Counted To Thirty Twice And Slowly Cleared My Throat "Da'Vante Edwards.... I Don't Know If Your The Real Da'Vante Or Not But The Regular Da'Vante Wouldn't Forget Any Important Things About His Mfn Child Not Any Child At That I Don't Give Not Only Two Fucks But I Give No Fucks About The Kids You Got With Ashanti Hoe Ass I Don't Give A Fuck Bout Her, Y'all Kids Or Y'all Future But When It Comes To OUR Kids I Ain't Pose Or Got To Look For You So If Yo Black Ass Ain't Here In Ten Minutes You Can Kiss Everything Goodbye Mf Best Believe That" I Hang Up And Head Back In I Don't Give A Fuck About Saying I Don't Care Bout They Kids Either I Stopped Caring Especially After This Fucking Stunt I Might Be Wrong But Oh Fucking Well "Mama What's Wrong" Aaleyiah Asks As She Hug My Side "Da'Vante Forgot Quintez Birthday But Can Remember His Daughter Birthday He Got With That Bitch" Aaleyiah Looks At Me Then Shake Her Head "Oh Nawl Let's Go Find Him" See Aaleyiah Just Like Me Just A Little Different She Can Hold In A lot Of Emotions But Once Tired Of It She'll Explode And Every Since Everyone Has Told Her About Da'Vante She's Been Holding All Piece She Don't Even Know All Da'Vante Kids But Treat Them As Her Real And Own Brothers And Sisters "Baby Girl Don't Worry I'll Handle It" She Looks At Me Then Over At Quintez As He Talks To Some Girl From School "He Looks Happy And Unbothered About Da'Vante Not Here No Way Let's Just Enjoy Some Cake" She Smiles And We Head Over To The Table She's Definitely Me With Sweets.

Prince POV

"Heyyy Prince" I Look Up From Feeding King Some Cake And See A Group Of Girls Walking To Me But I Only Recognized Maria "Wassup Maria How's It Going" She Shrugs And Sits Next To Me While King Reach For Her "Everything Okay I Guess I'm Leaving Soon For College Just Wanted To Stick Around For Quintez Birthday I'll Visit Again For Addaylah And Asia Birthday" I Nod Then Frown "It's A lot Of Kids Mind Explaining One More Time" She Laughs And Starts Explaining All The Kids They All Seem Great It's Just Many Of Them To Count And Remember "So Uh Where's Your Girl" This Girl I Think Lexis Is Her Name Asks As King Jumps Around In Maria Lap "To Be Real With Y'all All King Mama Was Nothing But A Hoe I Didn't Think King Was Mine Until I Got A DNA Test And He's Mine Some Of My Boys Back In Chicago Think I Got Another Baby On The Way Cause Some Hoe Pinning Babies On Everyone She Fucked I Just Messed Around With Her More Then The Other Guys" "If You Knew She Was A Hoe Why Mess With Her??" Mycah Asks Sitting Down I Shrug "Imma Be Real With Y'all I Was Just Wanting Head But She Started Riding So I Let Her Ride This Pony" They All Bust Out Laughing I Smile And Get To Know Them All More And Learn Few Things Bout Them "So Like Y'all Love Chicago??" Maria Asks After The Other Girls Walk To The Pool "I Mean It's All Good Everyone Think It's Bad It's Not Though We Lived In The Good Neighborhood So We Stayed Great Or Whatever" She Nods And Looks At Me "Why You Staring At Me"I Laugh As She Blush I Lift Her Chin "Cause Baby Girl All I See Is Beauty" Her Cheeks Beam Red And She Looks Down "Shut Up"Is All She Say Making Us Laugh "So Like Are You Talking To Any-" I Watch As Some Girl Walks In Behind Da'Vante And His Family Or Whatever I Hold My Hand Up Making Maria Stop Talking "Who That Girl Behind Yo Brother??" She Looks And Frown "I Don't Know But If You Didn't Want To Hear Me You Coulda Said That Not Ignore Me Then Ask Who This Bitch Is" I Sigh And Face Maria "Chill Lil Mama I'm Asking Cause She Look Familiar That's It" "Oh Sorry...But I Don't Know Her" I Nod And Take Her Hand It's Something Bout Maria But I Ain't Falling For Anyone And I Hope She Not Go Fall For Me I Smile As Mama Greets The Surprise For Quintez She Paid So Much For Fetty WAP, Montana Bucks And Drake To Come All The Way Out Here "Quintez!! Come Out Here We Got You Surprise!" Chresanto Mama Boyfriend Yells And Smile I Jog Over To Them And Shake Montana,Drake And Fetty WAP Hands A Nigga Not Gay Or Nothing But Ahhh Shit I Just Met And Shook Three Big Time Rappers Quintez And Zavion Run Out And They Stop And Drop They Mouths "Omg It's Fetty WAP And Drake!" Asia Screams Catching People Attention "Oh Shit" Fetty Laughs While Security Stop Everyone Except The Kids They Get VIP And Personal Time With Them Mama Will Be Forever Loved By All Of Us No Joke.