CHAPTER FIVE

Play You Own
Role Baby Girl
&
Coming Out

Six Months Later

Jamirya POV

"Thanks Mommy I Love It" I Smile As Na'jay Twirl In Her New School Dress The Kids Starts School Next Week On The Sixth So I Want To Go Ahead And Get Things Out The Way. I Walk Upstairs And Watch Sydney, Riley, Zoe Paint Their New Rooms I Moved Into A New House And Got All The Kids Rooms But The Three Of Them Wanted To Room Together I Love It Though I Smile And Gasp As Water Hit Me And Turn As Zavion, Ty And Trent Laughing. And Holding Water Balloons The Water Was Freezing Too "Run" Is All I Say They Drop The Remaining Balloons And Break They Necks Running I Didn't Even Chase Them I'll Get Addalyah And Asia To Get Them Back "Mommy Quintez Won't Let Anyone In The Game Room" Ke'Andre Whines As I Pick Up The Container They Boys Had The Balloons In I Frown And Hand Rashaud The Container And Follow Ke'Andre Upstairs I'm Glad I Added The Game Room The Boys Would Have A Fit Until I Built One And The Girls Have Enough To Say We Living Famous Might As Well Say We Are. "Quintez Baby Open The Door" Ke'Andre Looks Up At Me Then Run Off With Trent I Sigh As Quintez Yank The Door Open "Hey What's Wrong You Been And At Me Every Since Everything Happened" He Ignores Me I Just Stare At Him Watching Him And Think Back To What He Was Saying Last Time And Slowly Swallow I Think I Know What He Keeps Wanting To Tell Me I Sit Down Next To Him "Q You Can Tell Me Anything-" "Yea I Know I Can But I Never Get To It's Always A Interruption It Doesn't Matter You'll Figure Out One Day... Everyone Will" I Look Down At Him And Shake My Head "Baby...You Don't Like Girls" His Head Snaps Up "Don't Hate-" "I'll Never Hate You Quintez You Can Like Guys I Hate How This World Is Ending With Hatred Towards Gays Or Anything For All That Matters I Don't Mind If My Kids Like The Opposite Sex It Don't Make You Weird, Ke'Andre In The Wrong People Always Say Bullshit About Gays Or Lesbians But Can Never Judge The Real Issues In The World I Will Always Love You Gay Or Not I Don't Judge Anyone Cause I Don't Want Anyone Judging Me" He Looks Down "But People Will Pick On Me Or Say It's Adam And Eve Not Adam Or Steve-" "And I Hate That Shit Baby Look And Listen To Me" I Knelt In Front Of Him So He Can Look In My Eyes "People Don't Know Anyone Life Nobody Can Judge Shit ButThemselves If People Go Judge Then It Need To Be Smart Judging I'll Rather Have A Gay Son Then A Son That Will Kill Someone Else... Look At It Like This Would You And Let's Say Zavion Be Gay Or Kill Someone" He Frowns "Okay Would You Rather See Two Gay Couples Walking Down The Sidewalk Or Two Killers??" "Gay Couple" I Smile "I'll Rather Gay Couples Come In My House Then Get Robbed And Possible Killed By Two Killers" He Smiles And Looks Down "But What About Lesbians??" "If Every Girl Think About It We All Gay Cause Every Girl Has Said That Girl Is Beautiful Or Actually Sexy I Do It And I'm Not Ashamed People Always Try To Quote The Bible So Let's See Thy Shall Not Steal, Kill, Lie But People Yet Still Do It People In The World Do Something God Don't Like In My Eyes We All Already Sin. So I Don't Even Pay That No Mind Alot Of People Sin Especially When They Have Sex So Being Gay Ain't Go Hurt People Saying Being Gay Or Letting Kids See It Ain't No Good I'll Rather Y'all Know About Gays More Then All This Killing Hell I Done Sin So Much So Quintez I Will Still Love You No Matter What Being Gay Isn't Killing Nobody Not Even You, You Live Your Own Life Just Live It Responsible And Respected We All Will Love You Even Yo Bitch Ass Daddy Go Love You His Sister Is Gay And Akira And Akeylia Asses Slick Gay Too No Matter What You Do You Fucking Everyone Else Opinion It's Go Be Hard But Always Know Your Still Loved Especially By Me I Don't Mind You Being Whatever You Wanna Be If You Gay I Love You Just Know You Love Yourself Even More, Fuck Haters They Only Hating I Love You" He Smiles Big And Hugs Me Tightly "You Relieved Now?"I Ask After Letting Go He Nods Still Smiling I Smile And Laugh "Whoooo I Got A Gay Bro!" I Turn And See All The Kids And Chresanto In The DoorQuintez Stands "Y'all Don't Hate Me" Ramiro Frowns "Hell Nawl Bruh Gays Are In Everyone Family I Don't Mind I Still Love You Lil Bruh Bruh" I Smile And Stand Ty, Trent And Zavion Run And TackleQuintez Then Helps Him Up After Laughing "We Still Love You Q Just Don't Try Me" Zavion Laughs Making Everyone Laugh I Watch All The Kids Tackle Quintez And Hug Him I Hate When People Judge Gays, Lesbians And Studs Any Of That Like Nobody Wants To Be Judged The World Ain't Perfect And God Didn't Plan Or Make It That Way Don't Judge NOONE People Will Never Learn Until Bad Hit Them Thoug.