Part five

"Are you gonna be alright?" Tiffany said as we pulled up to my house.

"Yea? Why wouldn't I be?"

"Well before we left you thought someone was in your house."

"Right...Umm I bet it was just the door wasn't shut all the way and when the air came on it made it shut."

"Alright. Well I had fun today. And you need to tell luke."

"Me too and I will."

"Alright. Bye ash and bye little peanut."

You closed the car door and went and unlocked your door to your house. Waving to Tiffany to let her know you made it in alright. She drove off just as you opened the door and went into your house.

You locked the door and turned on the lights and looked around. Nothing looked out of place. It looked a little cleaner than you remembered but you did clean a little before you left. You ignored that and went into your room. You put the onesie on the top shelf in your closet. You grabbed one of Luke's shirt that he left you. And a towel and went to go take a shower and get ready for bed.

After you got done with your shower you wiped the mirror with your hand and started to brush your hair and teeth. After that you got dressed and left the bathroom to go to your room. The light was off so you felt your way to your bed. You got into bed a let out a sigh. Placing your hand on your belly and closing your eyes.

"You know that shirt looks fucking good on you." Said a voice in your bed.

"What the fuck?!" You said jumping out of your bed and turning on the lights.

"LUCAS?!" You yelled once you realized who was in your bed.

"Yes?" He said with a smirk

"What the fuck? How did you get in here?"

"I snuck in after knocking on your door a few times. Tiff was in on it and all."

"You scared the shit out of me luke."

"I'm sorry baby. Now are you gonna come back into bed or are you just going to stand there?" He said smirking. You smiled and walked over to the bed and curled up beside him.

"I missed you." You said

"I missed you too." He said kissing your head.

He pulled you closer to him and you rolled to where you were on top of him. You bent down and kissed him. He moved his hand to the back of your head, tangling his hand in your hair, as you were doing the same, deepening the kiss. He rolled to where he was on top and he started to tug at the bottom of your shirt.

"Luke." You said in between a kiss.

"Mhmm." He said. You pulled away as he rolled off of you.

"What did I do wrong?" He asked.

"No nothing. It's not you. I just I..umm.."

"Ashley...you what?" He said looking at you.

"I'm...I'm..." You said as you were starting to cry.

"Baby. Tell me. I'm here for you. Always." He said pulling you closer.

"I'm pregnant Luke." You said looking up at him.

"What?" He said with a confused look.

"I'm pregnant." You said again.

"Wha...how?" He asked.

"Well...umm...sex?" You said smirking.

"Obviously. But we used protection and your on the pill."

"Well...there's still a chance you can get pregnant even when you use protection and are on the pill." You said looking at luke. He was looking off into the distance.

"Luke?" You said. He was still just starting.

"You don't want to be father do you?" You said starting to cry again.

"Baby what? No. I never said that. I do want to be a father. I mean I'm not ready to be. But I have to be. You're my girlfriend and your pregnant with my baby. Wait it is mine. Right?" He said worried.

"Yes luke. The little peanut is ours." You said with a smile.

"Why wouldn't I want to be a dad?"

"I don't know. I've been so worried to tell you because I was scared you wouldn't want to be a father or you wouldn't want me to keep the baby and put the baby up for adoption or get an abortion." You said looking down.

"Ashley, look at me." He said holding your hand as you looked up at him.

"I would never do that to you. I love you. And I will love our baby. I will be the best daddy ever." He said wiping away a tear from your face.

"I love you Lucas."

"I love you too ashley. Now where were we?" He said with a smirk and laying down on top of you while kissing you. You smiled into the kiss. Immediately tangling your fingers in his hair, deepening the kiss. He moved his hands down the side of you and stopped at the hem of your shirt. He stopped kissing you and looked at you. You shook your head and pulled his face back to yours, kissing him. He pulled your shirt off and threw it to the side of the bed.

"God, I'm so lucky." He said looking at you. You smiled and pulled his shirt off.

"not as lucky as little peanut and I am." You said kissing him again. This time you laid on top of him. You reached up to undo his button on his skinny jeans, just as you started taking them off he rolled over on top of you.

"No, tonight is about you." He said kissing your neck and down your body. He stopped when he got to your panties and got up. He took his jeans off, pulling his boxers down with them. And began walking over towards his bedside to get a condom.

"Umm luke."

"Yea?"

"We don't have to use one. I mean I'm already pregnant." You said with a smirk. He smiled and got back on top of you. Pulling your panties down as he kissed your body. You tangled your fingers in his hair. You started bucking your hips trying to get any kind of friction. But luke pushed your hips down with his hand.

"Luke. Please do something." He smiled and pumped himself a few times before lining his member up to your entrance and entering without warning. You gasped at the feeling. He let you get adjusted to his size before ramming back into you again. The room soon filled with the sounds of you and luke moaning.

"Luke, I'm close." You said feeling a knot in your stomach.

"Come on baby. Let go." He said kissing the top of your head. You clenched around him and screamed his name. Soon after you felt his member twitch inside you and release. He continued to ride out both of your highs.

"God I love you." He said pulling out of you and pulling you close to his chest.

"I love you too Lucas." You said snuggling up to him.

"And I love you too." He said kissing your stomach. He laid back down and pulled you close and you moved closer to him, snuggling up to him. Soon you both fell asleep.