Part seven

When you woke up the next morning you woke up to Luke missing from the bed.

"Luke?!" you yelled walking through the house looking for him. You didn't hear a reply. You sighed and walked to the bathroom and decided to take a shower and get ready for the day.

"Babe?!" you heard Luke yell just as you got out of the shower.

"Im in here!" you yelled back as he was walking in.

"You're getting ready, perfect. We are going house shopping. I called the guys and told them i'm not going back on tour until we get everything planned with doctors and find a new house." he said smiling.

"Babe, you can't do that. Think of the fans."

"Do you know how happy the fans will be when they find out?! They would want me to do this! Now hurry and get ready, the first house showing is in thirty minutes." he said walking off with a smirk.

"Okay so I was thinking about all the rooms we will need to have in our house." Luke said once you two were on your way to the first house.

"And?" you said.

"And, I think we need to have a master bedroom, the nursery, an office room, a guest bedroom, a living room, kitchen and at least two bathrooms."

"Thats quite the jump from our little one bedroom to a what? Three bedroom? plus an office." you said.

"But babe, we will have to have that much room. I don't want our little peanut to ever feel trapped. I want him or her to have plenty of room to run around."

After that you two spent the rest of the day going from house to house and just when you were about to give up Luke said there was one more.

"I really dont want to go look at another." you said protesting.

"Babe this is the last one. I promise." Luke said pleading.

You sighed and got out of his car and followed him and the realtor to the front door.

The realtor opened the door and let you and luke walk in and look aorund before she said anything about the house. You first look at the kitchen and living room, they both nice sizes. The living room had several windows which made the room feel more open. And the kitchen and living room opened up into each other which is something you wanted. Next you went and looked at the master bedroom. It was a pretty nice size room, the bathroom had a jacuzzi tub and a big walk in shower and jack and jill sinks. Then it had two big walk in closets which you loved. Next you walked into the first bedroom. It was much smaller than the master but it was a soft pale yellow color and you looked around and then visioned this room as your little peanuts nursery.

"Babe, why are you crying? Do you not like the house?!" Luke said worried.

"No. I love the house. I was just picturing this room as our little peanuts nursery." you said tearing up again.

Luke left the room and you stood there looking around and envisioning how you would set up the room.

"Ash, can you come here please?" Luke called. You walked out of the room and walked into the kitchen where Luke was, pen in hand.

"Sign." he said handing you the pen.

"Don't we need to talk about this? Can we afford this?" you said.

"Babe, this is the one. There's no talking about it, now sign the papers."

You took the pen and signed the papers. You and Luke just bought your first home together.