Part ten

***3 months later***

"LUCAS," you yelled from the back of the tour bus.

"What's wrong? Is the baby okay?" he said running into the room.

"Yes, come over here and look," you said, putting out your hand for him to grab.

He placed his hand in yours, as you pulled him over towards the long mirror hanging up. You turned to the side and lifted up your shirt, revealing your baby bump.

"Holy shit," Luke said, resting his hand on your belly.

"Babe, I think it's time to tell the fans," you said looking up at him.

"Really?" he said with a smile, you nodded your head and looked back in the mirror.

Later on that day, the boys decided to go out before going to rehearsals. You convinced them that you would be fine and they finally agreed to let you stay behind. Once they left, you went back into the back room and stood in front of the mirror again. You lifted up your shirt, moving around to different angles, while taking a few pictures to send to your parents, Liz, and Tiffany. After that, you decided to watch some TV, and enjoy the piece and quiet while you still had it. 

"Babe?" you heard a voice say.

"Ash, it's Luke. We just got back," he said sitting down next to you on the couch.

"Sorry, I fell asleep," you said sitting up.

"Babe, you are carrying another human in you, you need to rest. Speaking of our little peanut, I got something for him or her," he said handing you a bag.

"What's this?" you asked.

"Just open it," he said with a smile.

You smiled back, taking the gift from him. You took out the tissue paper, revealing a little onesie.

"Do you like it?" asked Luke as you pulled out the onesie.

"Luke, it's perfect," you smiled at him, holding up the little Ninja Turtle onesie.

He gave you a quick kiss before dragging you off the couch and into the front of the bus to meet the boys to leave for rehearsal. You walked to the front row to watch the boys rehearse while they made their way to the stage. You loved being able to watch Luke on stage, singing his heart out at every show, and doing what he loves. Once the boys finished with rehearsing, you went to join them back stage.

"When are you telling the fans? They are already suspicious," Michael said when you walked into the dressing room.

"Why not tell them at the concert tomorrow Luke? " you said walking up beside him.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

"Luke, if we wait much longer they will be able to tell, I'm already showing," you said sitting down on the couch.

"Alright, we'll tell them at the concert," he said smiling, while sitting down next to you.

The boys didn't have a concert tonight, so you decided to go out with them tonight and enjoy the streets of London. Luke seemed a little off to you all night, like something was bothering him. You tried to ask him but he just said it was because he was tired, but you felt like it was something else. Instead of continuously asking him about it, you just dropped it, not wanting to ruin London and all of it's beauty. After walking around for a few hours, Luke asked if you wanted to go to the hotel and get settled in for the night.