Part six

You woke up the next morning to Luke being gone. You got up and threw on one of his shirts and walked around the house.

"In here!" He yelled from the kitchen. You walked in there and found him cooking breakfast.

"Morning baby." He said smiling as he pulled you in for a hug.

"How are my two babies this morning?" He asked handing you a plate of food.

"We are good. Thank you." You said taking the plate and going to sit at the bar. Luke came and sat beside you.

"So we gotta talk about this." He said.

"Talk about what?"

"Ummm our baby?"

"What's there to talk about?"

"Well for starters, we have to tell our parents, family and friends. And we have to figure out how the doctor appointments will work if you go back with me on tour."

"Wait what?"

"I was going to wait to tell you but Umm I was wanting you to go back with me on tour. The guys are really excited and I kinda already paid for your plane tickets. And I thought it was a good idea and now that this has happened I don't know if it'll work."

"Luke. We'd love to go on tour with you. I'll call Dr. Layne and ask her what to do about appointments."

"But before we go. We are telling our parents at least." He said getting up and going to the bedroom.

You sighed and got up and cleaned up the kitchen. Once you were done you walked into the bedroom where Luke was getting ready for the day.

"We'll tell them before we leave but we are telling them at once, together. So you call your parents and I'll call mine and we can meet at Le Madeline at 7 tonight." You said walking into the bathroom to take a shower.

"I called everyone for you. They are excited to see us." Luke said as you walked out of the bathroom.

"Thank you." You said with a smile.

"I know you're scared, I am too. But I promise I'll be there by your side through everything." Luke said walking up to you and hugging you.

"I know you will. I love you Luke."

"I love you too."

After you finished getting ready you and Luke got into Luke's car and drove to the restaurant. Everyone got there around the same time so there wasn't a wait. You and Luke sat in the middle of everyone. Between ordering drinks and deciding what to eat everyone asked Luke how the tour was going, how long he would be home, how long the rest of the tour was and various other questions.

"Ashley will be joining me when I go back out on tour again." Luke said.

"She is?" Asked your mom.

"Yes. I wanted to surprise her but due to Umm lets just say it didn't go as planned. But I already paid for her plane tickets and she really wanted to go." Luke said.

"Well that's great." Your mom said with a smile.

"Is everyone ready to order?" Asked the waiter soon after.

"Now?" You whispered to luke while everyone was waiting for their food.

"If you want too." He said with a smile.

"Hey everyone. Me and Luke asked everyone to come here tonight because Umm we have some pretty exciting news to tell you." You said grabbing his hand and standing up.

"It's pretty amazing honestly. And we wanted everyone here to be the first to know and we wanted us to all be together when we told." Luke said looking at you.

"Ummm we are pregnant." You said.

"What?" Liz said.

"You're going to be a grandma!" Luke said to his mom.

"Luke! Ashley! This is so exciting!!" She said getting up and running to us to hug us.

"Congratulations you guys. I love you two." Your dad said.

Everyone sat back down and the food came. Liz was full of questions.

"Do you know what you're having yet?" Liz said.

"Not yet. It's too soon." You said with a smile.

"What are you going to do when you're on tour with Luke?" Your mom asked.

"We have an appointment with Dr. Layne in the morning and we are going to ask her then." You said.

"Hey Luke. Can you come with me for a second?" Your dad asked. Luke nodded his head and followed your dad.

"When did you tell luke?" Asked your mom.

"Umm last night. It just kinda came out." You said.

"You didn't tell him when you found out?" Liz asked.

"No...I was so scared."

"Scared? Of what?"

"Of luke not wanting to be a father or luke wanting me to give up the baby for adoption or get an abortion."

"Lucas wouldn't ever do that. He loves you. More than you'll ever know." Liz said just as the guys came back.

"Well are you ready?" Your dad asked your mom.

"Yup." She said.

Everyone hugged goodbye and you and Luke went back home.

After you and Luke got home you cleaned up the house and did some laundry while luke took a shower. After starting a load of laundry you decided to go sit on the couch and catch up on some shows you've missed. You decided to watch the latest Pretty Little Liars episode. Not long after you started it luke walked in and came and sat next to you. You scooted close to him and he wrapped his arm around you. You stayed like that until the end of the episode.

"Well I guess I'm going to take a shower now." You said getting up and walking to the bathroom.

"We have to move." Luke said walking into the bedroom just as you had finished getting dressed.

"What? Why?" You said confused.

"There's not enough room. The bay doesn't have a room. And when our little peanut starts crawling and walking there's just not enough room. So we have to move." He said pacing the room.

"Luke. We have a couple months before that needs to happen. And our baby can stay in our room at first." You said laying down in bed.

"No. Our baby will have their own room. I want to have it decorated and all set up for our peanut before they are born." He said looking at you.

"Luke. We will figure it out. If you really want to move then we can start looking tomorrow. Just think about it more. Now please come cuddle me." You said, he came and climbed in bed and pulled you close. You smiled and soon fell asleep.