Part eleven

After the concert Luke ran off stage and straight to you. He had the biggest smile on his face as he picked you up to hug you. Soon after he put you down the rest of the boys came running backstage next to you and Luke.

"So are we going to celebrate?" asked Michael with a wink at Luke.

"You already have a baby on the way so it's not like you need to worry about that," Ashton said.

"Speaking of baby, the fans still don't know," you said to Luke.

"Tomorrow, we'll tell them tomorrow," he said with a smile.

After that, the boys went to go change clothes from the concert. Then you and Luke went to the hotel and the rest of the boys went out.

"Babe, you could have went with the guys," you said laying down on the bed.

"Why would I do that when I could be with you two?" he asked laying down beside you.

"Because you are about to be a dad, you need to have fun while you still can," you said putting your hand on your belly.

"That's not fair though. You can't go out and do any of the things the guys do because you are pregnant, with my baby, so if you can't then I can't," he said putting his hand on top of yours.

"I love you Lucas," you said turning to smile at him.

"I love you Ashley," he said smiling at you.

The next day you woke up before Luke. Instead of waking him up you decided to get ready for the day. The boys had another concert tonight and you knew Luke was worn out from last night's show. You got out of bed and went to the bathroom to take a shower. After the shower you went back into the room and picked out an outfit for the day. You looked in the mirror and realized your belly was showing a lot more than yesterday, so you tried a different shirt. You got the same result each time, after the fourth shirt you started laughing while looking in the mirror.

"What's so funny over there?" asked a sleepy Luke.

"Look, little peanut decided to make his debut," you said pointing to your belly.

"Well I guess he's ready to tell the fans then," he said with a smile.

"I guess he is," you said laughing again.

You went back to getting ready and Luke finally got out of bed to take shower. Just as he was getting out, you were finally finishing up your makeup. As he got dressed, you went and laid down on the bed. You decided to go look at twitter and see what everyone was saying about the concert last night. As you were looking at the fans responses, you stumbled across only one that said anything about you being pregnant and you started laughing, it said " @Luke5SOS WHY AM I THE ONLY ONE THINKING THAT THERE IS A BABY AND YOU HAVEN'T TOLD US?!" It was followed by a bunch of other tweets from fans saying to give us our privacy and how we would tell them if we wanted to and how there is not a baby.

"Again?" Luke asked looking at you weird.

"I'm sorry, I just find it funny that only one fan has questioned about us being pregnant," you said showing him the tweets.

"Well, I guess some fans will be surprised when they find out in a few minutes," he said handing you something.

"What's this?" you asked holding it up. It was a shirt that said Mrs. Hemmings on the back, you looked up at Luke who had on a matching one that said Mr. Hemmings.

"Well, put it on," he said with a smile. You took off your other shirt and put on the one Luke gave you. After putting it on you went and looked in the mirror and saw that on your belly it said Lil Hemmings.