Part 3

Engfa's POV

I still can't shake the memory of that girl. The way she moves on the dance floor, it's like she's casting a spell, captivating everyone around her. Her fluid movements, the graceful sway of her body, it's mesmerizing, almost hypnotic. Every time I close my eyes, I can still see her, effortlessly gliding to the music, a picture of pure elegance and allure. It's like she's etched into my mind, a memory I can't seem to shake, and honestly, I'm not sure I want to.

I am just so sure that I need to see her again. Ofcourse I will make sure to see her again.

I was lost in thoughts about that girl when I noticed a familiar figure by the restroom door. Wait, don't tell me it's her.

I cautiously approached her, trying to confirm if she was the same girl who had been dancing on stage earlier.

"Bro, where are you headed?" Nudee asked.

"Are you trying to make a run for it?" Meena chimed in.

"No, I'm just checking on that girl."

"What girl?"

"T-there, by the restroom," I replied, pointing towards the restroom.

"I think she's drunk," Heidi said.

"Hahaha! We haven't even reached halfway through the alcohol we bought, and you're already drunk?" Snack chuckled.

Wait, where is she?

"Come on, bro, forget about the girl earlier; she doesn't offer other services," Heidi exclaimed.

That's precisely why I'm interested in her. She works here but doesn't engage in those activities. That makes me want to get to know her even more.

CHARLOTTE'S POV

I just stepped out of the restroom after changing my clothes. Initially, I was nervous about dancing in front of everyone, but Marima helped calm my nerves.

While I was dancing, I noticed a woman in the audience, perhaps around 28 or 29 years old. She was looking at me as though I were prey about to be devoured, which made me a bit uneasy. Marima reassured me that it was normal.

After the performance, Marima advised me to change my clothes promptly. She cautioned that walking around in that attire might give people the wrong impression, suggesting I offer other services.

"I heard someone's looking for you tonight," Marima suddenly exclaimed, startling me.

"Huh? What do you mean?" I inquired.

"The girl you mentioned earlier, the one who was staring at you, asked the manager if she could speak to you."

"Really? What does she want?" I asked innocently.

"You're so gullible, silly. Of course, she wants you," Marima chuckled.

"Oh," was all I could muster in response, still shocked by how things operated around here.

"Don't worry, you'll get used to it," Marima reassured me.

I nodded in response.

"Oh, and by the way, Ms. C is looking for you. She said she wants to talk to you," Marima informed me.

"Did I do something wrong?" I asked, concerned.