Part 2

---

CHARLOTTES POV

Oh, in case you're curious about the girl who texted me, it was my friend Aoom. We've known each other for about 14 or 15 years now, since childhood. We use terms of endearment like 'babe' and 'baby' for each other, but there's no romantic involvement between us.

I am so scared right now because i dont know what to do this is literally my firstime being in a club.

I immediately get dressed so that I can leave the house early.

I don't want to be late on my first day of work. Oh God help me please.

After getting dressed, I headed downstairs to bid farewell to my dad and sister. As expected, I found my little sister with my dad in the living room. I entered quietly.

"Dad, Ava, I'm heading off to work now."

"Are you certain you want to go, darling?" my dad inquired, hoping for a change of heart.

"Yes, dad, I'm sure. Please don't worry about me. I'll be fine, I promise."

"Bye, Chayotttt. Take care, okay? And don't forget to buy me candies!" Ava chimed in with a giggle.

"Silly, you can't eat too many candies, Mom will get mad," I said, planting a kiss on her cheek.

"Bye, Dad, bye, Ava," I waved as I headed towards the door.

"Take care. Call me tonight when you're done working, and I'll pick you up," Dad said.

"Oh, about that... I forgot to tell you that Aoom will pick me up, and I'll stay at her house tonight. Is that okay?" I asked nervously.

"Of course, you can. Just update me when Aoom has picked you up, okay? Be safe," Dad replied reassuringly.

After an hour, I arrived at the club nervously. I walked inside and approached Ms. Clemente's office. Knocking slowly on her door, I waited for permission to enter. Hearing her invitation, I cautiously stepped inside.

"So, Ms. Austin, you've really come, huh?"

"Good afternoon, Ma'am," I replied softly.

"Good afternoon. Are you sure you want to do this?" she asked.

I hesitated before answering her.

"Don't worry. As promised, I won't let those bastards touch you. All you have to do is dance, that's it."

"Of course, you still can say no, and I will let you go home. I don't want a quitter in my club, Charlotte. I don't like people who suddenly quit when things get tough," Ms. Clemente emphasized.

"I promise I won't. I will pay off the debts of my mother," I assured her.

"Good."

"I know your mother, Charlotte. If you want, I can save some of your salary so that you can also have your own money," Ms. Clemente offered.

"Really? You'll do that?" I exclaimed, surprised by her generosity.

"Of course, as I've said, I'm not a monster, Charlotte," she reassured.

"Thank you so much, Ma'am. I promise to do well," I replied, bowing in gratitude.

"Okay, so I already told Marima to help you tonight. Go to room 404 on the second floor; she's waiting for you," Ms. Clemente informed me.