June 15th (Date 2)

I agreed to the Wazena Park date very quickly. There was a large gap between the first and second date. That was a total of 13 days. Oh, the drive there was terrible. I was so confused, but it was worth it as the park was quite nice and the company was amazing. The agreed upon time was 11:00 am and I think we were all on time. No hug this time, but her hands were full, and I was still hesitant at this point. She brought her dog, which I thought was a test. I mean, it probably was. He was a good addition though. We ate under a tree and on the hard ground. I should have suggested a picnic table or brought a blanket because my posture was put to the limits. We talked a lot again. There was more silence at first, but once we got on a role, we really didn't stop. The short trail was nice and the spot at the river was scenic too. I still walked too fast. Though, I did try to slow down (I've gotten better by now, I think) during the main trail. It was busy there once it hit afternoon. We planted out butts down at a bench and talked till we left a little later than last time (4:30ish). I should have walked her to her car, but I had to pee so bad that right when she vanished from my view, I ran to that porta potty. Two things sucked (none pertaining to Alyssa). I forgot sunscreen so I got absolutely cooked. Then the spot we set was right in the wind direction of a family grilling out. My eyes haven't been that red ever before. Also, the third date was strongly hinted there, so I decided to plan it this time. Sharp tip became the destination.