Monster or Phoenix

It's been three days since the teenagers came to Blue Lock. Now, team Z is doing their running test. Isagi try his best to be faster, he already panting and sweating.

"ISAGI! IGA-GURI!!" When Raichi called them. "YOU TWO ARE TOO WEAK!! HAHA! YOU THINK YOU CAN BE THE WORLD'S BEST STRIKER LIKE THAT?!" He mocked them. Raichi also in treadmill doing his running test. But of course Raichi is really in good shape.

"JUST GO HOME BEFORE YOU CRY AFTER LOSING TO ME, YOU WEAKLINGS!!" The three of them set their treadmill 12.5 mph. Raichi been running for one hour thirteen minutes and forty-nine seconds.

Isagi forty-two minutes and while Igarashi thirty-seven minute and twenty seconds. All of them told to do stamina test, and that's what were they doing in three days. And there are jerks in their room.

"You okay Isagi-kun? Need some water?" Kuon ask. He was on Igarashi side to calm him down after running.  Isagi panting heavily while leaning on his knees. "Don't worry about what he says, let's just do what we can.." Kuon handed Isagi bottle of water.

..And some are nice guy.  Kuon's rank is 293 under Y/n. Now they doing jumping test, Isagi, Y/n and Kuon jump. Isagi's point is 24 in, Y/n 27 in and Kuon is 26.8 in. Woah, that's so high. These two guys strength are crazy too!

The three of then land on the floor. "Great..Training I guess..?" Y/n said. Bachira jump on him made the two of them laying on the floor. "BACHIRA! GET OFF ME! YOU'RE DAMN HEAVY!!" Y/n yelled.

Bachira hug him tight. "Y/n-chan!! don't be so mean!!" He whined. Kunigami lift Bachira by his collar from the back. "Don't just tackle someone. he's uncomfortable.." He said and drop Bachira on his butt. "Ouchy~"

Kunigami stretch out his arm Y/n gladly accept it. "Thanks man. Oh Kunigami right? L/n Y/n" He introduce. Kunigami just give pat on his shoulder. 

The speaker rang meanings meal time.

.

.

.

Besides rice and Miso soup...Natto again? Our side dishes change depending on our ranks..

Isagi walk to the table where Igarashi sit. "I wish I had Natto, i always get pickled radish!" Isagi tense. "THAT SUCKS!" Then their attention to Gagamaru he got Gyoza! Then the chair besides Isagi moved.

Isagi's attention now to Y/n that sit on the one table away from him and also noticed that Bachira approach him with his own meal. Wait Y/n got steak?!

"Y/n-chan!! Can I sit here??" He ask and blink for moments when Y/n's facing him. Y/n smile and nodded. When they in the middle of eating Bachira noticed something. "You're not bothered right if I call you by your name?"

Y/n cut his steak and eat it. "Is there problems? Beside I would really to call you Meguru" He smile. Bachira's eyes sparkles and they eat in peaceful. But their background are Gagamaru chasing Naruhaya.

.

.

After their meal all the Blue Lock's player went to sleep. They all fall asleep really fast because of tiredness they receive from training. Isagi couldn't sleep so he walk down on the hallway.

He was in deep thought when his head got hit on the back by a ball. "Ouch!" Isagi turn around only to met Bachira. "Isagi, solo training? Wanna train with me. one on one" Isagi just agreed. they went to changed to their uniforms and headed to team Z training field.

"Bachira, can i ask you something first?" Bachira who was stretching giving him the sign to continue. "When we were playing tag you passed to me. And you said you did it because you thought I'd hit Kira-kun. Why'd you think that?"

Bachira tilt his head hummed. "Because there's a monster inside me." Isagi was out off guards when Bachira said that, But he took that chance to move past Isagi. "It only comes out and talks when I'm playing soccer"

"Steal that goal. Move around more. But in that moment, the monster inside me said 'Play along with Y/n take the pass from him and pass to Isagi. They had monsters inside them too'" The two of them were having conversation and didn't noticed that someone's been listening to it.

He decided to approach them. "Yo, Meguru. Isagi" L/n Y/n been listening to their conversation. Isagi turn to him and a little starlet but Bachira seem more happy. Wait did he called Bachira.. Meguru?

"Y/N-CHAN!!" Y/n smiles. "I'd figured you would be here, Isagi" The boy turn to Isagi. "L/n-ku--" He got cut off. "No need formalities...So..." Y/n stopped and turn to Bachira then Isagi.

"Your talking about monster inside you guys?" Bachira nodded with smiles. "I don't called it monster when I first discovered it." He said. The two boys look at him confused. "Instead I called it Dark Phoenix"

Bachira tilt his head to the side. Isagi getting more confused. First Monster. Now a Phoenix, next what!? "Huh? Aren't it should be monster? My vision saw a dark tall black mist.." Now it/s Y/n tilting his head.

"Huh?? Aren't it supposed to be with fires? My vision, I saw it tall too but there are four flame wings and also the black mist you're talking about is true. Mine from black to red mist" He explained.

Bachira's eyes sparkles more like he really like the way Y/n describe his monster. "WOAH! THAT'S COOL!. I'm glad i came here to Blue lock, Where I met the two of you!" The three of them train again but stopped when a voice come out from the speakers.

.

.

.

"ISAGI! check it out, I've gone a lot from 300 to 275!" Igarashi said with some hint of relief. Isagi's 274. Y/n's 267. Igarashi talking something to Isagi then the big screen in the room reveal Ego. 

"nice work you diamonds in the rough. are you enjoying life in Blue lock?" That question made Raichi explode like volcano. He talk shits But Ego said that they get the bad taste food because of they shitty in soccer too.

The facility has composed 5 wings. He explained that team B through team Z total in 25 are spilts into groups of five and living together in each wing. the person got kicked out from each wing during the game of tag, There are currently 275 of them in Blue lock. He explained that team Z are the lowest rank of five wings.

In that wing numbers 265 to 275. While Ego explaining Raichi talking trash about Igarashi. but Kunigami fight his word and Kuon try to calm them down. Y/n on the other hand sitting beside long beautiful pink hair, Chigiri Hyoma.

"Whoever best soccer in here is King. If you want a nice life, then win and boost yourself. Now then lets' begin, Blue Lock's first selection"