2

SUNDAY

Two days, two days since Violet saw the tall brown haired boy with the big camera Luke.

Today was Sunday which meant work, Violet worked at the music store beside her apartment.
she loved it so much she found herself wondering if this could be her permanent job.
And as she was organising the 90's records, headphones In her ear, Luke walked in his lips in between his perfect teeth, playing with his lip ring.
Luke wanted to hide because he knew that if he approached her he would say something stupid but as he was about to hide, a bunch of records tumbled down from the shelf.
Shit

Violet took her earphones out "you could have just said 'hi' if you wanted my attention." She winked and giggled.
And In that moment Luke melted.

"Uh..oh shit sorry I'll clean it up."

"No it's fine." She walked to the counter, where a tall slender boy with black hair and big glasses sat indulged in music, she ripped the earphones out of his ear.

"Hey" she giggled

"What do you want." he groaned playfully

"There are a bunch of records that need cleaning up."

He sighed.

"Don't make me fire you."

"I'm your boss" he chuckled, grabbing a broom.

Luke couldn't help but feel jealous but distracted himself by pretending to look for records.

"Need any help" Violet asked from behind him.
He turned around nearly knocking down the records behind him.

"Watch out I might have to fine you." She teased focuses on the records that had fell on the floorboard.

"No I-I'm fine."

"Okie dokie"

Violet walked back to the counter, placing the earphones back into her ears.
"BABE"
She took the headphones out of her ears.

"That's not my name call me by my name."
"Whatever your shift is over."

"Thanks!" She grabbed her bag and grabbed Luke's arm and ran out "so curly what would you like to do today."

"maybe rob a bank"
"Or we can steal a puppy"

"Awesome" he chuckled "well you can come to a gig."

"Who's playing?"
"Me well my band"

"You're in a band?"

"Yes we are shit though."
"I love shit music." She smiled
"Good"
"Good, I'll see you at the bar near the gallery yeah?"
"The bar near the gallery.. Okay see you around" she smiled tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.