3

SUNDAY
"how about if I mess up she would be watching"

"Luke shut up if you do we can get pizza afterwards or maybe even, if you're lucky, that Hannah Montana album you've always wanted"his best friend of 3 years joked.

"Shut up Zach  that wasn't funny"
"Whatever" he chuckled grabbing his bass and fixing his microphone.
The 'band' formed when Luke and his friends, Zach, Michael and Noah  were bored from playing Fifa one day which was quite rare.
However they refuse to tell people that and make up a different story.
Luke grabbed the leather jacket that lay on his bass and placed it on.

He spotted violet in the crowd and suddenly everyone disappeared and all he can see was her, in her beautiful denim jacket, dancing around to the music and laughing with the people around her, he loved how she can get along with almost everyone.
Luke suddenly felt the urge to sing louder, to strum harder and play ten times better.
For her
...........................
"You were awesome Luke!" She grinned hugging him hard.

"Thanks" Luke held her tighter.

"And when you did that thing with your guitar and when you..oh my you were absolutely Amazing."

" thank you" Luke chuckled, running his hand through his sweaty hair.

"So....what do you and your crew do after a gig?"

"Hang out and eat pizza, what do you do on a Sunday night?" Luke tried his best to make small talk.

" church, then work after that I usually watch Pocahontas with my roommate." She giggled, Luke noticed how her eyes crinkled when she giggles and how she would snort without noticing.

Luke and his camera were inseparable and  all he wanted to do was take thousands of pictures of her, smiling, laughing,speaking.
"Come on" he grabbed her hand gently.

"Where?"

"Somewhere, it's a secret."