17

Luke spent the whole day wondering what to wear, Violet had texted him saying 'wear something fancy', but Luke was still slightly confused.

After hours of contemplating Luke decided to wear a plain shirt and jeans.

Violet arrived in a suit, her hair straightened and slicked back into a high ponytail, her lips dark red, Luke wanted to kiss her so bad.

"Woah you look hot, I love the suit." Luke stood in awe.
"Well you know." Violet smirked "you look very nice."

"Thanks?."

"Yes anyways." Violet linked arms with Luke "I organised something amazing, not a restaurant those are stupid." Violet opened the door motioning for Luke to walk ahead.

"Hey I'm meant to do that."

"I planned the date."

"And.."

"And fuck gender roles."
.....................

Violet had made a picnic in Central Park, many people were staring at her for wearing a suit, they probably also assumed that Luke planned the date looking at him as if to say 'well done for being so romantic also well done for sticking with your weird girlfriend who likes to wear suits.'

"I have a question."

"Yeah."

"First impressions of me?" Luke asked.

"Okay so do you know when you see a random stranger and you're just like woah 'father my children papi'."

"Yeah.."

"That was my first impression of you."

"No, really?!."

"No I just thought you were a really tall shadow hovering over me." Violet placed a grape into her mouth "first impressions of me."

"I thought 'woah mother my children mami'"

"I'm flattered."

"Have you ever thought about us kissing again?." Luke had been watching violets lips the whole date, he loved how plump they were.

"Why do you want to kiss?"

"Heck yes." Luke smirked.
Violets lips crashed into Luke's, as they moved in sync, Luke's hands holding onto her face.

"This is so cheesy I feel like this kiss is going to change your life or something."

"Trust me you're no manic pixie dream girl." Luke kissed her again.

"Good." Violet giggled onto his lips.