7

THURSDAY-the next week
Violet sat in her apartment, her hair up messily her glasses on. as she watched season three of 'gossip girl'.
She blew on her freshly painting yellow nails that matched her favourite yellow raincoat.
Her roommate was out getting pizza for the both of them.

Violet's roommate ,Anastasia, attended nyu she definitely fit the school perfectly, she was the stereotypical nyu student, she wears clothes from thrift stores and had big glasses.

"I'm back baby girl." She screamed from the door jumping on the sofa "inhale the pizza, inhale the cheesy goodness" she hugged violet hard as she inhaled.

"What is wrong with you goodness" Violet shook her head at her lunatic of a best friend.

"Well I just saw your boyfriend...Luke."

"Not my boyfriend."

"Do you want to hear the story or not?" Anastasia opened the pizza box and took a bite of her pizza "any who I was standing in the pizza line and this super tall blonde boy was standing behind me, hot as Fire  might I add, and he was on the phone to this boy called Michael and YOU DIDNT TELL ME THAT HE WAS AUSTRALIAN HE LOOKS LIKE ONE OF THOSE COOL PHOTOGRAPHERS WHO TAKE CUTE PICTURES OF THEIR GIRLFRIENDS AND PUT THEM IN ART GALLERIES."  Anastasia playfully punched Violet.

"Ow" Violet rubbed her arm "i don't think boys like that exist." Violet held her finger up. "One sec I have a phone call from....Luke." She ran to the bathroom and closed the door, grinning before picking up.

"Hello young child" she giggled biting her nail as she sat on the toilet." I'm currently sitting on the toilet what do you want?" She asked.

"Number one or two?"

"I'm just sitting on the toilet goodness." She sighed dramatically.

Luke sat in his living room, paintbrush in mouth, as he finished off a painting.
His mouth was hurting from his permanent grin.

"How has your day been." Luke lodged the phone on his shoulder as he attempted to paint whilst on the phone.

"Well I'm currently hoping that my awesome and beautiful roommate does not eat all of the pizza."

Luke heard someone shout "HA I ATE ALL OF IT YOU DIPPIN DOT." Which resulted in Violet bursting out laughing.

"That would be my roommate." She smiled.

"She seems awesome."

"She is" she proceeded to bite her nails "how was your day young un."

"Well I got pizza and now I'm in my apartment painting....alone."

"Woah Luke are you trying to booty call me."
"So scandalous" she whispered into the phone.

"I may be."

"I'll be there in an hour..with pastries."

(ANASTASIA IS ME I AM ANASTASIA) (pronounced Anna-staz-ee-ah)