6

MONDAY
By the time they got back to Luke's apartment it was 10:00 and Violet was panting from all of the dancing and running they did in the grocery store as well as the park.

She placed the groceries on the counter as Luke opened the fridge.
"You still gonna cook for me?"

"Yes"

.........
Violet and Luke sat on the couch watching Disney films, which was Luke's request as Michael Walked in with a girl.

She had perfect skin and blonde hair and Violet suddenly felt self conscious about her short curly hair.
"Hello dorks" Michael ruffled violets hair with one hand and Luke's with another.

"F off Michael"

"Shut up Luke"

Violet giggled at their childish behaviour.

"Hey I'm Sophie"the blonde girl smiling at Violet.
"Hey I'm Violet."
"Awesome we have the same shorts."
"Yes!" Violet looked back at Luke, Luke shrugging his shoulders and chuckling.

"Oh my gosh you're British" sophie gasped
"Yes"
She noticed that Sophie had a lip piercing.
"I think I'm gonna go home it's so late" she stood up trying to hide her discomfort.
"I'll see you out."
"Okay" she grabbed her bag saying bye to Michael and Sophie.

"What's wrong?" Luke asked as they walked to her apartment.
"Nothing"
"You sure?"
"Yes"
"okay" Luke knew something was wrong but didn't want to seem pushy.

They finally reached the apartment.
"Thanks for today, and for the burgers." She played with Luke's t shirt that was quite big for her but did not reach past her knees due to her height.
"I'll return the t shirt."

"You can keep it." He pushed his glasses up.

"You sure?"

"Yes"

"Okay..goodnight"she kissed his cheek.
Luke's face instantly became red causing her to giggle.

"G-goodnight." Luke smiled to himself as he walked away, thinking about how. Soft her pink lips felt against his cheek and how soft it would also feel on his lips.