16

Violet stood outside of Luke's door clutching a brown paper bag full of pastries.
"Hello?." Luke asked from inside.
"It's me." Violets voice trembled with nervousness.

"Oh." Luke opened the door wide.

Violet walked inside "I brought some pastries and we need to talk."

"Okay." Luke mumbled sitting on the stool.

"Okay so um." Violet sighed.

"You wanna sit down?" Luke asked pulling a chair out for her.

"Yeah, anyways um I haven't spoken to you in a long time...because after that day, when we went to the festival, I wasn't in the right mental state and I just snapped at you-."

"Violet you don't have to explain yourself." Luke chuckled "you just needed some time to think."

"Yeah?."

"Yeah." Luke smiled grabbing the bag of pastries from violets grasp.
Violet sat on the stool across from Luke, she really did miss him , she missed his blonde hair and his blue eyes and she missed how understanding he was and how he wasn't misogynistic like other guys in her past.
"Luke."

"Yeah?."

"You're pretty, I'd love to take you out on a date sometime."

"I'm more than just a pretty face." Luke replied his mouth stuffed with pastries "is this a platonic date?."

"Maybe."

"Yo yo yo." Michael burst into the apartment with his girlfriend Sophie.

"Heyyy!." Sophie ran up to Violet hugging her. Sophie's hands reached into Violets hair and started to play with her curls "oh my gosh how do you get your hair so big?!. Woah it is actually soft."

Violet watched Luke cringe at Sophie's actions, he had remember Violet ranting about how much she hated people touching her hair.

"Oh gosh!." Violet smirked  planting her hands in Sophie's hair "how do you get your hair so dull, lifeless and stringy?!."

"Sorry, I just find your hair interesting." Sophie replied offended.

"Yeah well I'm not a zoo animal."