Football game

Marks pov
Today is Friday, finally! Tonight I'm going to the football game. I hate football but Witney is a cheerleader so I'll watch her the entire night. Then afterwards she's coming over to my house😏. Me and wit aren't telling anyone were a thing yet. It's just private but we're not dating anyone else. It's so hard at school especially when your best friends are all dating each other. They are always asking me if the kiss meant something, the kiss in class. Me and Witney had to do the kiss again since the bell rang before we finished. It was perfect, I kissed Witney in front of my friends but they think it was nothing. I was getting ready for the game. I got a text from Witney.
Can you come pick me up
Don't you have a car😂
Yeah but it doesn't have any gas and my parents aren't letting me take their cars. Please babe!😘
Ugh how could I say no to you
Thanks your the greatest😘
I put on my hat and go to Witney's house. I knock on her door and her brother Cade opens it.
"Hey mark what are you doing over here"
"I'm bringing Witney to the game"
"Oh thank god she's been complaining for the past hour that she doesn't have a ride"
I laugh lightly. "Come on in she'll be down in a minute" he said moving out of the way. Cade left the room and I went upstairs to Witney's room. I open the door and see she changing into her cheer uniform. She put her top part on and turned around to see me standing there.
"Mark, oh my god you scared me"
"Sorry baby I didn't mean to" I said wrapping my arms around her. "You look amazing in that."
"Thanks" she said smiling. She grabbed her cheer bag and we left. I opened the car door for her and she got in. I pulled out of my driveway and went to the football field. The cheerleaders needed to be there 30 minutes early.
"See you later beautiful" I say before she got out.
"See ya" she said giving me a quick kiss. She got out of the car and went over to her friends. All of the girls were in cheerleading. The guys were already here so I went and sat with them.
"Hey mark" Sasha said.
"Hey loser that doesn't say his feelings" Val said after him.
"Your annoying" I said back and sat down next to Sasha. I started watching Witney do her cheers.
"God Mark were trying to talk to you over here but your eyes are glued to Carson" Maks said making everyone laugh.
"Sorry" I say.
"Why don't you tell her that you like her" Sasha said. "I told Emma and she liked me back so."
I rolled my eyes and watched Witney again. The girls were done practicing and came up to talk to us. Peta went straight to Maks lap and started making out with him. Emma went next to Sasha. Jenna sat below Val and Witney sat beside me.
"So what are we doing tonight" Jenna asked.
"I'm busy" I said fast.
"Same" Witney said.
"Party poopers and what are you doing"
"I have a date with a freshman in college"
"Ooooo get it wit" Val said.
"I have some family coming into town tomorrow and I need to help clean up around the house." I said lying. Everyone breaks into laughter.
"Really Mark that's the best you got? Now really tell us what's up tonight"
"I'm going out to eat with my family" I said looking down. The guys broke into laughter again.
"It's not funny! I think it's kind of cute. A family man" Witney said smiling at me. The guys all gave me the look. As in the look of a girl totally is into you.
"Oh I forgot my water bottle" Witney said.
"I can go buy you one" I said.
"Ok let's go" she said getting up. We got to the back of the stadium. There was a girl and boys bathroom and we go into it together. I lock the door and push her against it. I kiss her lips roughly. I kissed down her neck whispering sweet things in her ear. I started kissing down to her breast. I wrapped my arms around to get her top off. She pulled it off and I tried to get her bra undone too.
"Mark, um don't you think we should get going" she said stopping me.
"No" I said starting to kiss her body again.
"Mark really I think we need to stop" she said nervous.
"Ok babe" I said and stopped. I look down at the floor as she puts on her top.
"Wit am I pressuring you into doing that with me"
"Um no"
"Wit"
"Ok a little but you know I love you" she confessed.
"Wit, baby I'm sorry I didn't want to make you do anything your not comfortable doing" I said sincerely.
"Mark I've um never had sex before" she said embarrassed.
"Babe that's ok"
"I know but I um"
"You what"
"I want you to be my first" she said looking down.
"Sweetie that's great I want to also be your first" I said smiling.
"This so awkward can we leave" she said laughing.
"Yes"
I buy a water bottle and we go back to where our friends are.
"What took you so long" Val asked.
"The concession stands weren't open so we had to wait until they did"
"Ok well we gotta go" Peta said meaning the girls. Peta was the cheer captain and Witney was co-captain. Next year she said she has a very good chance of being captain. The only person who might get it other than her is Jenna, and she said she would be happy for Jenna. The game starts and I watch Witney the entire time. She looked gorgeous out in her cheer outfit, I couldn't wait for tonight. It was already half time and we all walked down to where the girls were. There was a fence that cut us off from them. All of the couples were talking and me and wit scooted away from them so we could have our own conversation.
"I can't wait for tonight babe" I said to her.
"Me either" she said smiling shyly.
"You look gorgeous out there"
"Thanks I have to go but I'll see you after the game."
I gave her a wink before she left. I walked over to stand next to the guys. The girls started doing flips out on the field.
Val's pov
Jenna was going to do some flips. I was watching her smiling and right when she was about to do one more backflip she fell on her head. Everyone gasps. I see the girls surround her and I hear her call my name. I jump over the fence and run over to her. She was laying on the ground crying. I take her hand and let her squeeze on it.
"What hurts baby girl"
"My neck" she said in pain. I pick her up and carry her to the ambulance. They put her in the back and I hop in with her. I hold her hand the entire ride.
"Your gonna be okay babe" I say trying to calm her. She let tears fall down her cheeks. I kiss her cheeks to make her feel better. We get to the hospital and they make me wait in the room. Everyone else gets here a couple minutes after me. Her family was right behind the ambulance. We all sat waiting for results. I look at our friends, Emma is buried in Sasha's arms crying. Peta is resting her head on Maks shoulder as he rubs her back. Witney is crying in Marks neck and holding his hand. I wish I could have Jenna right now. I would be holding her so tight.
"Jenna Johnson" a doctor said. We all got up and walked over to him. Witney had stopped crying and Emma was still weeping a little.
"Jenna is fine. Her neck is bruised very badly but she is fine"
"How long will it take for her to heal" her father asked.
"About 3 weeks"
"Can we go see her" I ask.
"Yes you can go back but only 4 people at a time"
We all walk up to Jenna's room. I went in with Jenna's parents and brother.
"Mom dad" she said. There was a bandage around her neck. Her voice sounded a little different. Her parents leave and I stay for a minute to talk to her.
"Babe you look so weak and that kills me" I said almost in tears.
"Yeah I'm out of dance for the 3 weeks."
I lean down and kiss her softly.
"Get better beautiful, I love you"
"I love you too" she said smiling lightly. The others came in and I left.
We went back down to the waiting room. Maks and Peta left but the rest of us stayed. We talked for awhile. Emma fell asleep in Sasha's arms so they left after 20 minutes of us sitting there. Jenna's family left leaving just me, Witney and Mark. We went back up to Jenna's room and talked with her. Mark looked exhausted sitting in here. Witney wanted to stay though and he will do anything for that girl. Mark was holding her hand. I looked over at Jenna and she was giving me the same look. We both listened to their conversation.
"Tonight will just have to wait for another time" Witney said to him.
"I know but when it does it will be special I promise babe" Mark said back.
"What are they talking about" Jenna worded to me.
"I don't know" I said back with a shoulder shrug.
"What are you two talking about" Jenna asked them. Their faces turned red.
"Nothing" Mark said.
"You said tonight will have to wait" I said to Witney.
"Yeah I was talking about my date I was having"
"Then why were you addressing Mark when you said it" Jenna asked.
"Because-" Witney started.
"Wit lets just tell them. Their our best friends" Mark said cutting her off.
"Tell us what" me and Jenna said at the same time.
"That were dating" Witney said.
"Oh my gosh wit!!! This is so exciting"
"Please don't tell anyone else. Not even the squad" Mark said.
"And what were you two love birds planning tonight" I ask.
Their cheeks turn red again.
"Um our first time together" Mark says quietly.
"Awe" Jenna says. "You two are the perfect couple." She added.

Markney🙌 your welcome! Poor Jenna! Well any who that's for reading and sorry this took so long! I get distracted easily, like really easily. About my valenna prompts I'm not done with it but I'm not updating at much. This book is much more fun to write.