Threw

Peta's pov
I can't believe Maks right now! He was the one who wanted to play spin the bottle. I kissed Austin and he freaked out and punched him in the face. I didn't get all protective when he kissed Jenna neither did Val. He's over reacting. He hasn't even texted me for the past 2 days.
We were all at school waiting for the Chmerkovskiy brothers. I was sitting next to Jenna. They show up and Val sits next to Jenna and I'm stuck next to Maks.
"Hey" I say trying to make small talk. He didn't look at me he just got up and walked away. Everyone looked at me with a shocked face.
"What is up with you two. I asked Maks about a double date sometime and he freaked out" Val said.
"He's overreacting to that spin the bottle kiss in Miami"
"Oh. That's stupid, he kissed Jenna and your not overreacting and Val is cool with it" Mark said.
"As long as she likes my kisses more, were good" Val said.
"He's being an ass" I say.
"Ok well I'll see you all in class" Sasha said getting up with Emma. Everyone left after that. I hated walking by myself because all the guys try to flirt with me. When Maks is walking with me he keeps me protected and safe from the idiot guys. I get into school and go to my locker. Mine is two down from Maks. I get to my locker and a guy slaps my butt.
"Damn girl you always look this fine" he said. I look over at Maks and he is off in his own world.
"Did you not hear me, I slapped your ass now make out with me" he said pinning me against my locker. I try to push him off me but he is too strong. Someone picks him up and throws him to the ground.
"Don't touch her again" he said. I look to see who is was, James. James was a senior too. He was very athletic and he sings so all the girls are madly in love with him.
"Are you ok" he asked looking over at me.
"Yeah I'm fine"
"Peta I know your probably in a relationship but I would love to go out sometime, maybe a dinner and movie"
"Yeah that sounds great" I said smiling. I look over at to see if Maks is still there, he is.
"Your not going on a date with him"
"Yeah I am, because I can do what ever I want. You don't control me Maks"
"We never broke up you cheating bitch" he said to me.
"Ok I will! We're threw Maks!" I scream.
"Guys if anyone wants my slimy seconds she's free" he screams. I walk away to class. I get in there and all the girls are looking at me with concerned faces.
"What" I ask sitting down with them.
"We heard you and Maks all the way from here" Jenna said.
"P are you ok" Emma asked.
"Yeah, Maks wasn't right for me. He was an annoying boy who doesn't know how to treat a girl right"
"I also saw you talking to James" Witney said.
"Yeah he asked me out on a date"
"Oo Peta already replacing Maks" Witney said. And as she said it all the guys walk in. Witney's face is red she looked at me and mouthed 'sorry'. I mouthed back 'It's ok'. Mark took a seat with Witney.
Witney's pov
"How's Maks reacting to this"
"He hasn't said one word yet"
"Yikes this is bad"
"Who's the replacement guy"
"James Maslow"
"No. He will treat her too perfect"
"Why is that a bad thing"
"We want Maks and Peta together babe"
I roll my eyes and follow the directions of our teacher.
We were sitting at our lunch table, except Peta wasn't sitting here and neither was Maks.
"So maybe tonight is 6 can hang out" Mark says.
"Yeah can we go to your place" I ask.
"Probably, I'll text you all if we can"
"Cool. We can all go swimming and watch a movie" Jenna says.
Later that night at Marks house
Emma's pov
"It's weird not having them with us" I say eating my taco.
"Yeah it's weird not having them" Jenna said.
"Would rather have them here and be fighting" Val asked.
"I guess not" Jenna said. We all continue eating. Sasha put him hand on my thigh and squeezed it gently. I looked up at him and he smiled. His hand went up a little further. My cheeks turned red.
"Sasha your so inappropriate" Val says making everyone laugh. His hand went off my thigh.
"How could you tell"
"Well it's kind of obvious that your making her red so I just suspected" Val said laughing. Sasha looked embarrassed.
"Don't worry dude Mark does it to wit during class" Val said.
"Dude I told you not to tell anybody that"
"Sorry and by the way everyone knew it already"
"Ugh I hate you" he said.
After dinner we go inside to watch a movie. We go down into his home theater in his basement.
"What to watch" Mark said going through his choices.
"Comedy please" Witney said.
"Hell no, horror" Val said. Witney gave him a look and got up. She walked over to Mark.
Marks pov
Witney got up and walked over to me. She wrapped her arms around me and rested her chin on my shoulder.
"Please babe, you know how scared I get"
"I love you but you know how much I love horror movies"
She started kissing my neck and nibbling my ear.
"Please" she said. "I'll stay after the movie" she suggested.
"Really" I ask.
"Mhm" she said.
"Ok guys were watching a comedy"
"Dude" Val whined. He kept making the whip sound. I sit down and wit sits on my lap.
"Bro you're so whipped, just for sex"
"Shut up Val, you don't know how good it is" Witney said back sassy.
"Yeah, you don't know how good it is" I say siding with Witney. While the movie was going I decided to recline my chair. Witney turned around so she was facing me.
"Babe your missing the movie" I say.
" I don't give a shit" she says attacking me with her lips. My lips moved in sync with her and she grinned her hips into me. I get my tongue in her mouth and fight her tongue. She bit my tongue lightly making me groan loudly. Everyone looked over at us.
"Ew, get a room" Val said. I tried breaking the kiss but Witney just kept going and I didn't really want to stop either. Our kiss lasted another 3 minutes before we parted. I look over at Val and he's giving me a thumbs up. I get a text from Val.
I understand why we're watching a comedy now
She's even better in the sheets
😷😷😷 didn't need to know that
I wrap my arms around wit and kiss her forehead. By the time the movie ended Witney was already asleep and I was dosing off.
"See you tomorrow bro" Val said leaving with Jenna. I heard Emma and Sasha leave too.
Witney did stay the night but we didn't do anything crazy, which was surprisingly fine with me.

Sorry I accidentally pressed publish instead of preview, but here is my update. I will update my prompts book tomorrow. My dad is going to San Diego for a business trip and he's not taking me. Like what? Why would you not take your favorite daughter in the world??? I'm still a little mad.