Spring break: Part 2

Coming at'ch like a train on rollerblades
--------------------------------------------------
Maks pov
I woke up next to Peta. I pressed my naked body on hers to wake her up.
"Ugh Maks I was sleeping"
"Good morning beautiful girl"
"Good morning, now can I go back to sleep"
"Yeah sure" I say letting her go to bed again. I got up and put my boxers and sweatpants on. I go out to the main part and see Val and Jenna asleep on the couch and Mark and Witney on the other. God they already look like a couple! I get a bowl and pour my cereal and milk into it. I sit at the table and eat my cereal, it was too quiet so I turned on the tv. I flipped to the news and watched it, I turned the volume up to hear it better. Everyone starts to wake up.
"Maks bro turn that down" Val said.
"Dude no I'm trying to be able hear it"
"Please" Witney said.
"No I'm trying to hear it and anyways it's already 9 you can be up by now"
"Ugh" they all say at the same time.
"Get over it" I say. Jenna gets up and gets some breakfast. She pushed Val's legs aside to sit down.
"Hey I was comfortable there" he screamed.
"Get over it" she says making him madder.
"Jenna I'm the guy-"
"And I'm the girl and I say I sit here now shut up"
Jenna really was perfect for him. She has enough sass to deal with Val. Witney was still laying on top of Mark. He kept whispering things in her ear. She was smiling at everything he said.
Witney's pov
"You look gorgeous"
"Your perfect"
"I wish I kiss you so hard right now"
"I love you wit"
I just kept smiling at all of his words. He was so sweet to me, I feel like I could keep him forever. We feel the RV stop.
"Yo sash what's going on up there" Maks yells.
"I decided to stop somewhere for breakfast"
"Really now after I already ate"
"Sorry bro, get everybody up"
Maks went and got Peta up and we all started getting dressed. We all got out and went into the restaurant. Me and Mark sat next to each other. Beside us was Jenna and Val, we held hands under the table.
"I'm gonna go to the restroom" I say getting up.
"Same" Mark said. We both get out and go to the bathrooms. Before I even got into the girls he pushed me against the wall. I got the door open and we both got inside and closed it lightly. He pushed me against the wall and gave me a passionate kiss. Mark broke the kiss to take his shirt off. He came over to me and took my shirt and bra off. He gave me open mouth kisses on each.
"Ugh Mark" I moan. He lowers himself to take my shorts and panties off. He got himself lined up with my face. I reach down for his pants.
"No wit I'm only pleasing you today" he said.
His hand travels down and he slide one of his fingers into me. He pulled it back out and pushed two in. He did the same till he was going in and out of me with 3 fingers. I was trying to keep my moaning to a minimum but he was sending me over the edge. I felt my climax coming.
"Mark" I moan loudly. He brings his head down to his fingers and licks them all. I pulled my panties and shorts back up. He washed his hands in the sink. As he was doing that I kissed the back of his neck.
"I love you wit"
"I love you too Mark"
He put his shirt back on and we walked out of the bathroom.
"God what took you so long" Sasha asked.
"There was no toilet paper in mine so I had to wait for someone to bring some in"
They all shrug their shoulders and continue eating. Val and Jenna both gave us a look as if they knew exactly what happened in there.
After we finished eating we stop at the gas station and we were switching drivers. It was gonna be marks turn to drive. I was leaning up against the RV as Mark filled the tank. Jenna came out and started talking to me.
"Did you two really have sex in that bathroom"
"No we didn't have sex" Mark answered.
"Then what the hell did you do because I know for sure that there was plenty of toilet paper in there"
"I pleased wit, and she loved it"
"Oh my god, ok, well thank you for answering straight forward" she said getting back on the RV. I look over at Mark.
"Really"
"She asked I answered"
"But you could have said it differently"
"Yeah but it was more fun saying it that way and it got rid of her"
"I guess"
We got back on the RV and went to the drivers and passengers seat.
"Is everybody on"
"Yeah" I hear someone scream. Mark starts it and we get back on the road. I fell asleep after talking for so long. I woke up and it was already dinner time.
"Did I sleep through lunch"
"Yeah you slept almost all day babe"
"Wow I'm really hungry"
"You can go get some food and get me a snack please"
"Sure thing babe" I say. I get up and give him a kiss on the cheek. I go to the kitchen and make myself a sandwich. I grab Mark a granola bar and head back to the front of the RV. I give him his food and I start eating my sandwich.
"Wit I don't know if I can feed myself and drive at the same time"
"Okay" I say. I take the granola bar out of his hand and start feeding him.
"Your the best" he said with food in his mouth.
"Thanks so are you" I say. He finished his last bite and I throw away the wrapper.
"Wit can you go ask them what they want for dinner"
"Yeah of course"
"The choices are pizza or Wendy's"
"Ok I'll go ask"
"Thanks gorgeous"
I go back to the main part of the bus.
"For dinner we can have pizza or Wendy's"
"Pizza" they all say at the same time. I go back to Mark.
"Pizza" I say.
"Ok cool we can get that and bring it on the RV. Tell Maks to call the number on this to order it now"
"Ok"
I give Maks the paper and he orders our pizza. We stop at the pizza place with 10 minutes still left for waiting. Me and Mark are the only ones who go in.
"Chmerkavskay" they say trying to pronounce their last name.
"That's us" Mark says. I'm still laughing at his pronunciation.
"You laugh is adorable" a guy that works here says.
"Thanks" I say awkwardly. He come up to the me and starts talking to me.
"So where are you from"
"California"
"Cool. People were right Cali girls are sexy"
My cheeks turn red. Mark looks pissed. He puts his arm around me and kisses my head. We turn around to back out to the RV and he moves his hand to my butt.
"That guy was an asshole" Mark said. We get on the RV and go to the main section.
"Here's the pizza" Mark said setting it down on the table.
"Mark why are gripping Witney's ass so hard" Sasha asked. Mark took his hand off me.
"I wasn't" he said.
"Yes you were I just saw you bring your hand off it" Peta said.
"Sometimes dudes can't help but touch a girls ass. Especially if it is perfect" Val said slapping Jenna's butt.
"Your not funny" she says. We eat our pizza and then me and Mark go back up to the front.

After 6 more hours of driving we got to Miami. We were staying in Jenna's beach house which is huge. All fell asleep fast in our rooms.
I woke up the next morning Marks arms. We weren't in the same room but he snuck in my room once everybody was sleeping. He kissed my forehead.
"I love you my gorgeous girl"
"I love you too"
"I'm gonna go back to my room just incase"
"Or we could both go downstairs"
"Yeah that's a good idea" he said.
We walked downstairs together to see Val and Jenna.
"Hey"
"Hey love birds" Val says.
I roll my eyes at him.
"What are we doing today" Mark asks.
"We are going down to the beach to party"
"Everyday?" I ask.
"Yeah that's what's great about spring break"
"Ok well I think us girls have decided that the guys don't need shirts today" I say, and Jenna nods her head in agreement. Everybody else comes downstairs and we all eat breakfast together. I go up to my room and close the door behind me. I start curling my hair. I hear someone close the door, I look out and see Mark.
"Hey babe"
"Yeah"
"Can you come here" he asks. I go out to my room.
"Should we tell the rest of them that were dating"
"Well, I mean everyone thinks we should"
"Ok so we'll tell them today"
"Yeah sounds great" I say. I go back into the bathroom and finish my hair. I go back out and grab my pink sundress and blue skater skirt.
"Which should I wear" I ask him.
"The dress"
"I was hoping you would say that"
I take my clothes off and see Mark staring out of the corner of my eye.
"God bless it wit, your perfect" he says. I put my dress on and sit on his lap. I wrap my legs around him. He gives me a slow and loving kiss.
At the beach
Maks pov
We are all sitting at the beach. Peta is laying on top of me. Val and Jenna are laying on a blanket together. Mark and Witney are out in the water. Emma and Sasha are messing with each other.
"This boring we should go to the dj center" I say.
"Okay" they all agree with me. We get Mark and Witney out of the water and start walking towards the dj. There are people dancing everywhere. I grab Peta's hand spin her around. She stands grinding her hips into mine. I see Val and Jenna doing the same. I can't find Emma and Sasha I look around trying to find them. While I was searching my eyes caught something I look back and see Witney and Mark making out. His hands were gripping her butt and she had her arms around his neck.
"Holy shit" I say.
"What" Peta asks. I point to Mark and Witney.
"Oh my god" she said. Everybody was now looking at Mark and wit. They finally part after their long make out sesh.
"Damn when were you gonna tell us" I ask.
"Today, but we started about 2 weeks ago"
"Wow" Peta and I say at the same time. Emma and Sasha come back over to us.
"What did we miss" Sasha asks.
"Um well wit and Mark just had a nice make out sesh"
"WHAT?!?" Emma said.
"Yeah we've been dating for about 2 weeks" Witney said.
We keep partying till it's about 4 pm. We meet some cool people and let them come to our house to hang out. There were 6 people in their group so that made 14 of us. The 3 guys were Arian, Gaige, and Austin. The girls names were Peyton, Laila, and Haylee. We decided to play spin the bottle. I go first and it lands on Jenna.
"Sorry bro" I say. I go over to Jenna and kiss her on the lips. Jenna spins and it lands on Arian. She goes over and kisses him, he made the kiss harder but she pulled back.
After playing for so long we decided to take a night swim. We all got our swim suits back on and jumped in the pool. I swam over to Peta and wrapped my arms around her waist.
"Gorgeous gorgeous girl"
"Yes" she said.
"I love you"
"I love you too" she says. I push her on me for a passionate kiss. I hear hoots and howls from outside the pool. I break our kiss and plant a soft one on her nose. Witney and Mark can't keep their hands off each other for one second. Same with Sasha and Emma. They are swimming right next to each other and when one gets out so does the other. Jenna is taking pictures with Val. Our squad is so complete now that Mark and wit are dating. It just seems right. I can't wait for our week of fun.

I tried👐 don't judge! My friend had a pool party today since it was almost 100 degrees out. I couldn't update then because I was swimming. Then I came home and ate dinner, which was delicious😎. Then I had to watch my stupid dog while parents had fun😕. I updated this a lot in the past 3 hours. Thanks for reading!