Prom

Marks pov
Tonight was prom the guys all were picking up the girls and then we were going to the restaurant. I go to Witney's house and knock on her door. Her mom opens it.
"Mark you look so nice"
"Thank you" I say smiling. I walk in and wait for Witney. She walks down the stairs looking like a princess. I look at her in awe. I grab her hand.
"You look gorgeous babe"
"Thanks you look handsome"
"Ok you two time for photos" her mom tells us. I wrap my arms around her and rest my head on her shoulder. I smile in the first one then I kissed her cheek. She kissed mine too.
"You guys are adorable" my mom said. Witney's cheeks turned bright red. I look over in Val's yard, him and Jenna are getting photos. Maks and Peta are in her yard, Emma and Sasha are in his yard. We all come over to Witney's house to get group photos. We take some group photos. We get in my car and drive to the restaurant. Everyone was following us.
Witney's pov
When we got to the restaurant I went over to Jenna and gave her a hug.
"You look so good bae"
"So do you gorgeous"
I laugh at her comment. Emma and Peta came over to us.
"Emma your dress is going to win best dress"
"Thanks but you guys look so much better than me"
"No we don't Em" Peta said.
"All of you look good now can we stop complementing each other" Val said cutting in on our conversation.
"Awe thanks babe, the guys look good also" Jenna said. We get our table and sit down. Mark leans his head on my shoulder.
"Your my princess tonight" he whispers in my ear. After prom we're going to my lake house for the weekend, I'm super excited since it's just me and Mark. He kisses my neck lightly.
"Get a room" Sasha said.
"We will, tonight" Witney said back sassy.
"You guys are gross"
"Are you telling me your not having sex after tonight"
Sasha's face turned red.
"Babe I don't think they've done it yet" I whisper in Marks ear.
"Oh bro I'm sorry I thought"
"No it's cool, we're just waiting for awhile, right Em" he said grabbing her hand.
"Yeah I did want to wait till marriage but maybe in college"
The guys all give looks to Sasha.
"Yes I can actually wait that long to have sex" he said.
"I couldn't, I can barely go 2 weeks without it" Val said.
"Week" Mark said.
"Day" Maks said.
"Dude you go at it everyday"
"It's relaxing especially with Peta"
"Ewww" the girls all say. They bring our food out and we start eating.
"That was delicious" Jenna said.
"Mhm" I say back. I put my hand on Marks leg. He looked down at my hand.
"Sorry" I said taking my hand off him. He puts it back on his leg.
"I wasn't saying I didn't like it" he said. Val puts his hand over the table to give Mark a high five. We leave the restaurant after the guys pay.
We all drive back to the school. We walk into the gym and see lights everywhere. It looked very nice. Our theme was under the stars. We found a table for 8 and sat down at it. A lot of people were here and dancing. Mark took my hand and took me out to the dance floor. He put his arms around my waist and I put mine around his neck. He pulled me in close.
"I love you wit" he said as we swayed back and forth. I rested my head on his shoulder.
"I love you too" I whispered in his ear. I kiss his neck.
"Dirty little girl don't act like I didn't see that" Jenna said. I shake my head and stick my tongue out at her. The song ended and we waited for the next one. It was more of an upbeat song. Mark kept his hand around my waist. He grind his hips into me.
"God Mark there are freshman here" Val said.
"I don't give two shits, it felt good"
My cheeks turned red.
"Your embarrassing your girlfriend"
Mark slams his lips into mine and we have a make out sess on the dance floor, in front of all our friends.
"You guys can safe that for the lake house" Peta said. We all go sit back down at our table.
Maks pov
I grab Peta's butt and she looked at me weird.
"What" I ask. She looks at my hand.
"It's not a big deal is it"
"Really" she asked in her Australian accent. I hold her ass harder.
"Its nice" I say. She shakes her head. I take it off.
"Thank you" she said smiling.
"I only did it because you didn't like it"
"At least you care"
"I always will" I say. I put my arm around her shoulder and she lays her head on me. I kiss her forehead.
"I love you Peta"
She doesn't respond. I look over at her and she's staring off at something. I look over to where she is and see James looking right at us. He looks pissed. He started walking towards us. I get up to block him off from Peta.
"Ready for another ass whooping" I ask.
"It's not gonna be me this time" he says. Peta grabs my hand telling me not to do it. I look over at her. She mouths the word please. I look back over him.
"Have a nice night James" I say sitting back down. He walks away.
"you did the right thing" Peta tells me. I nod and put my arm back around her. I kiss her head. It was getting close to 10 which was the end of the dance so we all started leaving. I get back to Peta's house and she grabs her bag of clothes. Mine was already in the back of mine. We get to our hotel and go into the room. I throw my bag on the ground.
"I need to shower" she says.
"May I join" I ask. She looks a little nervous, this would be the first time we had sex since her pregnancy scar.
"Yeah" she said.
"P if you don't want to start doing that again we don't have to, I would understand"
"No it's cool I want to. Honestly I've kind of missed you lately"
"Baby I missed you too" I said running my hand up her. She unzips her dress and it falls. I take my tux jacket off and my tie. She grabs my shirt and pulls me into the bathroom. She takes the rest of her clothes off. I get my pants off quickly. I start undoing the buttons on my shirt. I star fumbling with one and I can't get it undone.
"Damn it" I say. She takes my hands off and does it for me. She leans over to turn on the water. I take my boxers off and we get in. She is facing the opposite way than me. I spin her around and push against the wall. She winced in pain.
"Oh god Peta I didn't mean push you that hard are you ok baby"
"Yeah I'm fine my head kinda hurts but I'm fine"
"Are you sure I pushed you really hard"
She slammed her lips into mine. I get my tongue in her mouth. I lightly push myself on her and she falls into the wall of the shower. I put a condom on to make sure Peta is safe. I line myself up with her. I kiss her hard again. I thrust into her hard. She moans in my mouth. I start going faster for her. She is now moaning like crazy. 
"Maaaaks" she screamed. I started going deeper in her making her scream louder. I feel her warmth against me at the same time I finish.
"We should probably take a real shower now" I say. I take my condom off and throw it away. I grab the soap and start rubbing it on her shoulders and back. I bring my hands around her and massage her breast with the soap. She lets out a soft moan. She puts some soap in her hands and starts rubbing my abs. She grabs my penis and goes up and down with her hand. She gets all the bubbles off her and me then turns off the water. I get out and help her out. There was only one towel in there so we had to share it. I dry her off. We go back out to our bedroom. She put on some underwear and a bra. I put on my boxers and a pair of shorts over them. I lay down in the king sized bed. She gets in next to me. She slides over to me.
"This bed is too big for us, we could sleep in a twin sized bed"
"That would be nice, getting to cuddle with you every night"
She scoots closer to me and I wrap my arm around her. She puts her head on my chest.
"I can hear your heart"
I reposition myself and put my hand over her heart.
"I can feel yours" I say. She smiles.
"It's very fast, calm down"
"I can't my heart is always like this around you. All fluttery, it's embarrassing really"
"I think it's cute not embarrassing and now I'm always gonna feel your heart when I'm with you"
"Great" I say sarcastically. I kiss her head and feel her heart beat on my hand for awhile longer. I close my eyes and fall asleep.

I'm so happy with this chmergatroyd part!!! Sorry it took so long to update. I was swimming all day and my mom got drunk at the party so that was funny. She kept sticking her tongue out at me for no reason. She probably dropped the f bomb 20 times today which is pretty funny too. I got Taco Bell after so that was fun! I'll update on Monday! And tomorrow is my prompt day! Yahhhh

-Jensen😎