Camping

Val's pov
"Val get the hell in here, your finding out the second I do" Jenna yelled from inside her bathroom. I open the door slowly to see her still half naked.
"Hey beautiful" I say a little scared.
"Don't start with me"
Jenna has been sassing me this week because I might have gotten her pregnant. I've been trying to be nice to her this week.
"Ok it's been 3 minutes" she says. I up behind her and wrap my arms around her. I look over her shoulder.
"Not expecting" she said.
"That was a close one"
"Yeah too close. No sex for the rest of the month"
"What"
"You heard me"
"Babe I'm so happy I could take you right here"
"Um no we wait a month"
"Ugh ok, only because I love you"
"I love you too I just don't want to take chances"
We get out of the bathroom and everyone is standing there.
"Not pregnant" Jenna said. Everyone let out a deep breath.
"Let's celebrate, camping trip" Sasha asked.
"That sounds fun"
"Tonight we can meet at my place and leave from there" I say. Everyone leaves to go pack bags.

An hour later everyone was back at my place with a bag.
"In my car we can have wit, me, Val, Jenna" Mark said.
"Ok everyone else in my car" Sasha said. I grab Jenna's bag and put it in the back of marks car. We all get in, I'm sitting in the back seat with Jenna. Witney is in the passengers seat, Mark is driving. We pull out of my driveway and go onto the road.
Jenna's pov
Witney turns on the radio and starts singing to the song. I join in on her. Then Mark joins. I hit Val's shoulder.
"Come on sing with us"
"No thank you"
"I'll cut it to a week" I say.
He starts singing over everybody.
"Well that was fun" I say.
"Good thing I got it on video" Witney says. I watch the video of us singing. I smile at the end. I rest my head on Val's shoulder.
"Your such a good boyfriend" I say.
"Your an amazing girlfriend"
Mark and Witney start making puke noises.
"We're here" Mark says parking the car. We get out and grab our bags. Val takes a tent and so does Mark. We start walking into the woods to find a spot. Once we find one we settle down and the guys put the tents together. The girls were in charge of making a fire. Me and Witney went into the woods looking for sticks. I pick up some on the way.
"Hey there" I hear someone say behind us. We turn around and there we two guys. They looked like they were in college.
"So where are you guys going"
"Back to where our friends are"
"Are you making a fire"
"Yeah why"
"Those sticks won't do anything. Why don't you follow us and we can give you a few logs and show you how to start a fire"
"Ok" we say at the same time. We follow the guys back to their camping ground.
"So what's your names"
"Witney"
"Jenna"
"I'm Colin and this is Cameron"
"Hi" Witney said shy.
"Can we just say something" Colin said.
"Yeah what is it" I ask.
"You two are the prettiest girls we've ever seen"
"Awe thank you" we say. We get to their camp and see a bunch of guys. There was a fire in the middle of the camp.
"Ok come here, so what you do is you get two logs. You pile them sideways so they stand up. Put sticks and dry leaves under them. light one stick on fire then put it in with the rest"
"Ok thanks for helping us out" Witney said getting up.
"Wait there's a cost"
I look at Witney and she looks at me.
"You need to have sex with one of us tonight"
"Ew no thank you" I say.
"We both have boyfriends"
"Look like we give a shit. Now fuck me" he said grabbing Witney.
"No" she said trying to get out of his arms. I start running. I get back to the camp ground.
"Where's Witney" Mark asked concerned.
"These guys have her" I say. All the guys get up and follow me.
"Please no stop" Witney screams from a tent. The guys go over there and open up the tent. Witney doesn't have a shirt on and he is getting ready to take the rest of her clothes off. Mark storms in and pulls the guy off her. The Val and Maks start kicking him.
Witney got up and ran into marks arms.
Witney's pov
I run into Marks arms. I don't care that I'm half naked. He grabs my bra and hands it to me. I put it on. He picks up my shirt but the guy ripped it in half. Mark takes his jacket off and wraps it on me. I was still shaking I was so scared. He picked me up and carried me to the tent. He laid me down and cuddled with me.
"Babe it's ok, I've got you, nothing will ever hurt you again"
I just hold him tighter. After laying there for 10 minutes I get up. We go out of the tent and sit on the logs.
"You want a s'mores babe" he whispered in my ear. I nod my head. He get up and I follow him.
"Babe I'm just getting a marshmallow"
I burry my head in his shoulder. He wraps his arm around me. We sit back down with our marshmallows on the sticks. I start roasting mine and so does Mark. He keeps his arm around me securely. Mine is done but I'm waiting for Mark to be done. I don't want to go anywhere without him by my side. I feel safer with him.
"Let's play a game. Truth or dare"
We all agree to. I start it off.
"Jenna, truth or dare"
"Truth"
"if you had to screw anyone else here with no strings attached who would you pick"
"Maks, hoping everything runs in the family"
It was Jenna's turn to ask.
"Sasha truth or dare"
"Dare"
"Jump into the lake naked"
"Your crazy"
"You wanted a dare"
"The waters gonna be freezing"
"Shut up and just do it" she says. We all walk over to the lake and wait for him to jump in. We see him up on the rocks covering his penis.
"1, 2, 3, jump!" We all say at the same time. He does backflips into the lake. He gets out is shivering. What he doesn't know is that the guys took his clothes and put them back in his car with his bag of clothes.
"Guys where's my clothes"
We all start laughing except for Emma.
"Guys not funny just give him some clothes he's freezing" Emma said.
"Why don't you make him warm" Val said laughing. We all started laughing harder. Emma walks over to him. She started talking to him.
"He's mad at you all" she said.
"Sash were just joking" Mark said.
"And trying to get you laid" Maks added. The girls started laughing again. Emma comes over to our tent and goes in.
"Hey what are doing" Mark asked.
"since you won't give him his clothes I'll take yours" Emma said.
"Hey no that's my bag stop going through it"
"Damn Mark bring enough condoms"
Everyone started laughing except for me and Mark.
"Holy crap, wit your in for quite a night" she said coming out with some of marks clothes. My cheeks got red and Mark grabbed my hand. Mark got up.
"Where are you going" I ask.
"To the car to get the big baby some clothes"
"I'm coming with you" I say.
"Come here" he said holding out his arms. I run into them and he holds me tightly. I feel my phone buzzing in my pocket. It was my mom and she was face timing me.
"Should I answer it"
"She is your mom"
I click accept.
"Hey mom"
"Hi Witney, what are you doing"
"Going to get some stuff from the car with Mark"
"Oh Mark is there let me see him"
I put my phone in front of marks face.
"Hi Mrs. Carson"
"Hi how's it going out there"
"Good we're having tons of fun"
"You two seem to be hanging out a lot more. Is there something your not telling me"
"No mom, we're just friends"
"Really cause I was on Facebook today"
"Mom no one uses Facebook anymore"
"Yes they do because I saw this photo of you two in Miami and you looked pretty close"
"Mom friends"
"Wit you two were kissing in the photo"
"Um" I say awkwardly.
"You caught us, we've been dating for months now" Mark said.
"Awe you two make such a cute couple"
"Ugh mom please don't start with this crap"
"Mark does your mom know"
"Not yet"
"Oh I'm gonna call her" she said hanging up the video.
"So our parents know about us" I say.
"Yeah I guess so" he said opening the back door of his car. He gets and starts looking.
"Babe I don't remember where I put it can you help me"
"Sure" I say getting in. I start looking around. Mark reaches across me and closes the door.
"Mark what are you doing"
He grabs my butt and starts kissing my neck.
"Just want to show my girl how much I love her"
He lays me down on the seats and starts kissing me again.
"We don't have to go all the way babe" he said.
"Good because I have a feeling that the guys are watching us right now"
Marks pov
"Their not watching" I say as I stare at the guys and girls pretending to make out and dry humping.
"ok well if their not watching why don't we go all the way" she says. She takes my shirt off and she take off hers. She pulls herself up to me. She starts to unbutton and unzip my pants.
"Wit I really don't think we should go all the way"
She lowers herself to my boxers. She takes them off with her mouth. She started started sucking me.
"Ugh wit your so perfect" I moan. I buckle my hips against her and release into her mouth. She takes her shorts and underwear off. I get a condom out of my car. I put it on and Witney get on top of me. I grab her waist to flip her over so she's on bottom. She takes my hands off her sides and slides on top of me.
"Wit oh my god" I say. She starts hoping up and down on me. She grinds her hips into mine. She lets out a moan. We both finish at the same time.
"I love you Mark Ballas"
"Witney Carson, will you marry me"
"Mark"
"I'm serious you don't have a ring in front of you but you have my heart. I love you wit, we can wait as long as we want. Just tell me someday you'll marry me"
"I promise someday I will marry you"
I smile and kiss her forehead. We get our clothes back on and go back to our site. Everyone is sitting around the fire talking.
"So did you two have nice sex"
"We did thanks for asking" Witney said.
"Witney started taking my clothes and ugh, she took-"
"TMI Mark" Jenna said stopping me.
"I'm getting tired" Emma said.
"Yeah same" Jenna said cuddling into Val's shoulder.
"We can go to bed" Maks said. We all go into our tents. I snuggle up to Witney.
"I can't fall asleep Mark" she said.
"Why don't we watch a movie"
"Won't it wake everybody up"
"I got my headphones"
"Okay"
I grab my phone and go to Netflix. We pick a movie and put the head phones in. We start watching it.
"You can turn it off I'll be asleep in a minute" she said tired. I hold her closer. I start dosing off.
"Ugh Val" I heard Jenna moan. Witney lets out a sigh.
"Well I almost was asleep" she says.
"JENNA MY GIRL IS TRYING TO SLEEP OVER HERE" I scream.
"Sorry bro were having a ton of fun in our tent" Val said back. I heard Emma and Sasha making puke noises.
"So I guess Maks and Peta are asleep"
"10 bucks there having silent sex" Val says.
"What's silent sex"
"it's kind of self explanatory"
"I need to learn that" I say. I hear someone coming over to our tent. Val opens it with Jenna behind him. She only has a blanket covering her. Val only has on boxers.
"You guys still have clothes on, what the hell"
"Dude I got my sex already"
"Oh yeah I saw like all of that"
"What" Witney asked in shock.
"Yeah, I didn't know such a small girl could take so much"
Jenna hit his shoulder.
"Ow"
"Your being an asshole" she said.
"Do you want to find out what Maks and P are doing in there"
"Not really" everyone says at the same time.
"What do you want to do"
"Sleep" Witney says.
"Cuddle" I answer.
"Sex" Jenna says.
"I'll do one of those and it's neither of yours" Val said pointing to me and wit. They close our door and go back to theirs.
"God we are some sex addicted kids"
"Pretty much" Witney said. I kissed her head.
"I love you my not so soon to be wife"
"I love you too my sorta husband" I say.

Awe markney is gonna get married someday! This is adorable! I'll update my prompts tomorrow!! Thanks for reading