Dont

Marks pov
I was walking around the school to find my Witney. I see her in a dance room, I watch her in the window. She's amazing at dance, she always has been. I go in and wrap my arms around her.
"Your doing so good babe"
"Thanks"
"Can I have a dance" I ask with my hand out.
"Well I was just about to finish"
"Come on" I say pulling her into my body. She wraps her arms around my neck. I slowly move my hands to her butt.
"Your such a guy" she tells me.
"It's not my fault, I just like your ass"
She rolled her eyes at me.
"Your so cute when you roll your eyes at me" I say. She smiles and let's out a giggle. We finish our dance and get ready for class. I get to my locker and the one on the other side of Witney there is a guy standing there. While we're going through our lockers the guy calls Witney's name.
"Witney"
She looked over at him.
"Artem" she said. He picked her up and spun her around. He set her back down.
"When did you get back"
"Friday babe"
Babe? No I call her that not you, I am her boyfriend.
"So who's this"
"Remember Mark"
"Mark, no way you've changed so much"
"Yep it's me" I say.
"So how's life going" he asks wit.
"Well I'm co-captain for cheer, I'm still in dance of course-"
"She's dating the best guy in the world" I say cutting in wrapping my arm around her.
"You two are dating now, cool. Well I'll see you around babe" he said kissing Witney on the cheek.
"I hate him, if I remember right wasn't he the one who was on a date with you and sexting another girl at the same time"
"Yeah he kept going to the bathroom, and telling me his grandma was calling"
"He is an ass, you deserve so much better"
"And I got better" she said holding me. I kiss her head and we go into class.
Val's pov
I was walking with Jenna to our lockers. I had my arm wrapped around her shoulder securely. I wanted no boys touching her, looking at her, or talking to her. Pretty much if they think she's available I'm not doing my job.
"I love how protective you are of me"
"I don't want anything happening to my baby girl" I say.
"Really I love it, it kinda turns me on"
"Well we can after school" I say smirking.
"Hopefully I can make it through school" she says feeling my abs through my shirt. I go to my locker and she goes to hers. I keep turn around to make sure no ones doing anything to her. I see a freshman walk by and staring at her ass. I grab him by his shirt and pull him back.
"Don't look at my girl" I say.
"Yes sir" he says back scared. I set him down and he runs off. I go back to my locker and grab my books.
"Jenna!" I hear someone say. I turn around and she is getting spun in the air by some guy. I look closer and he is holding her butt. I go over to her and wrap my arms around her.
"Who's the dick" I say.
"My names Artem and if anyone's a dick it's you"
"No your the one coming out of no where and grabbing my girls ass"
"Your girl, well you won't be calling her that for much longer"
I couldn't take it anymore so I punched him straight in the face. He tackles me to the ground and starts punching me. I flip him over and hit him even harder. I feel people lifting me off him. I look and its Mark and Sasha. Maks got the other guy. I could see I gave him a bloody nose my face was hurting too. I look over at Jenna and she's crying in Witney's shoulder. I take her out of hers and put her in mine.
"Baby girl, it's ok I'm here for you"
"I thought you were gonna get hurt" she said scared.
"I don't like guys touching you"
"Yeah I can tell" she says.
"I'm sorry I scared you baby"
"It's ok, just calm down next time"
I see the principal walking down the hall towards us.
"Valentin, come with me now" she screamed.
"Good luck babe" Jenna tells me. I follow the principal to her office with my head down.
"Sit" she said pointing to the chair. I sit down in it.
"Val, what happened? Tell me the truth please"
"I was at my locker and I heard someone call Jenna's name. I looked over at this stupid guy was spinning her around and holding her butt, which I don't approve of. I got pissed and walked over to them. He started talking about how he was gonna take Jenna from me, so I punched him in the face. Then he tackled me to the ground"
"That's it"
"Pretty much"
"well since Jenna was there go get her and bring her in"
"No I'm sorry I can't do that"
"Why"
"She's my favorite girl and I don't want her in all this mess so I'll take it all. Every detention"
"Mr. Chmerkovskiy I wish I could do that but I can't you and Artem need to do detentions. Your punishment will be hall monitoring for a week though"
"Really no detentions"
"Nope, I'll have Artem work in the kitchen"
"Ok thank you" I said happy. Hall monitor for a week easy can't be that hard. I go to our lunch table that everybody was at.
"Hey Rocky showed up for lunch" Maks said joking. Everybody laughed at his joke.
"So what's your punishment"
"Hall monitor for a week"
"That's it" Sasha asked
"Yeah pretty simple right"
I sit down next to Jenna and wrap my arm around her.
"That Artem guy is an asshole" Mark said.
"Why do you care" I ask.
"He pulled the same shit with Witney this morning, spinning her around and all that crap"
Jenna puts her hand on my thigh.
"I told you protective Val turns me on" she whispered in my ear.
Peta's pov
I felt a tap on my shoulder, I turn around and its James.
"Hey James" I say.
"Hey um so I don't know if you were still wondering about that date"
"James I'm actually dating Maks again"
"Him? Why, he doesn't show love towards you in any way! He doesn't do anything for you, he doesn't love you! If you dated me I would tell you I love you every time I see you"
"James really I'm sorry to hurt your feelings but I'm in love with Maks"
"Yeah but he isn't in love with you"
I kept a hand on Maks shoulder to keep him calm.
"You know what Peta I hope you have a terrible life with this loser! I hope he finds a better piece of ass than you so you feel heartbreak! I want him to break you into a million pieces so much that you would kill yourself to have him care for you again! Your just some stupid piece of ass that thinks she can have whatever she wants. Your an annoying girl who has no talent and can't care for anyone!"
I was in shock, James never screamed or said anything like that before. I took my hand off Maks shoulders and he attacked him. He was punching and hitting him until he was bleeding.
"Maks thats enough!"
"No not until this guy is dead for making you cry"
"Maks stop your gonna kill him"
"My point exactly"
"Maks" I scream trying to get him off James. The guys help me get Maks off him. He starts kicking him in the sides.
"Maks bro calm down"
I look down at James in complete shock. He is bleeding and had bruises all over his face. He gets up and runs out of the cafeteria and into the school. Some of his friends follow him.
Maks picks me up and hold me tightly.
"Are you ok, I know he hurt your feelings"
"He did but I'm ok, you make me feel better"
"Good" he said then kissed me. I smiled in the kiss.
"I love you" he said against my lips.
"I love you too" I say.
Jenna's pov
After school Val was coming over to my house. I opened the front door and let him in. No one was home since both of my parents were at work and my little brother had practice after school. I set my bag down on the floor so did Val. We went up to my room and I tackled him to my bed. I was kissing him very hard and passionate. He took his shirt off revealing his abs. I kissed down then to his pants and took those off him. He pulled my shirt over my head and kissed around the lining on my bra. He snapped it off and looked at me.
"God your gorgeous" he said kissing down the rest of my body. He took my shorts off and grind into me.
I let a moan out. He takes his boxers off and my panties. He grabs a condom and slides it on. He grabs my waist and lines me up with him. He slide into me slowly.
"Jenna" he groans.
"Ugh Val, faster" I scream. He starts going faster and I feel my climax coming.
"Val I'm so close" I moan. I dig my nails into his back as I hit my climax. Val keeps going in and out until he hits his high.
"Oh god Jenna" he screams and falls on to my body. He goes to the side of me. I smile and look over at him.
"Shit" he says.
"What's wrong babe" I ask running my hand through his hair.
"The condom it broke"
"Shit no Val I can't get pregnant" I say scared.
"It's ok let's just not think about it" he says.
"No Val I need to go get some birth control pills. I can't be pregnant" I say.
"Ok baby lets go" he says getting dressed. I get in my car and my phone starts ringing, it was Witney. I answer it and put it on speaker.
"What's do you need" I ask panicking.
"Woah what's wrong with you"
"Val's condom broke"
"oh shit" she said.
"Damn Val you get the wrong size" Mark asked.
"Mark shut the hell up" me and wit say at the same time.
"So other than the condom breaking was it good" Mark asked.
"Oh yeah" Val says.
I get to the drug store and buy some pregnancy pills. I take them in the car and start driving again. I get another call this time from my brother.
"what do you need Parker"
"Practice is over and your suppose to pick me up"
"Ok I'll be there in a minute" I say going to the middle school. I see his out with his friends, talking and messing around. I park the car in a spot. He comes up to my window.
"Can we give Isaac a ride home" he asked.
"Yeah" I say. They put their bags in the trunk and get in the back seat.
"How was practice p-dawg" Val asked him.
"Good it was long and hot on the field today though"
"I bet, did you hit any home runs"
"I got 3 today"
"Nicely done" Val says.
"Jenna why do you have birth control pills in your car"
"I had to buy them for a friend"
"Which one"
"Witney" Val answered.
"Witney has sex" he asked.
"Yeah a lot of people do"
"Wow. I'm gonna wait till college"
"I'm not" his friend answered. We get to Isaac's house and he goes inside with his bag. We get back to our house and go inside.
"I'll be downstairs playing video games" Parker said running downstairs. 
Me and Val lay down on the couch and start watching tv. He wraps his arms around me and kisses my head.
"I love you Jenna Johnson"
"I love you Val Chmerkovskiy"
I smile and look up at him. He leans in and out lips touch. He grabs my face and starts kissing harder. He got his tongue in my mouth and started exploring every corner. He lightly bit my tongue making me moan in his mouth. He starts kissing my jawline. He got to my collarbone and started sucking on the skin. The door opens and he departs his lips from me.
"Hello Val"
"Hi Mrs. Johnson" he says nicely. I smiled.
"Did you pick your brother up"
"Yes he's downstairs playing video games"
"Ok thank you and I'll let you two get back to what you were doing"
"Really mom" I said embarrassed. She leaves the room and goes to the kitchen. Val kisses me again.
"I love love love you  baby girl"
"I love you too handsome"
He kisses me again.
"You two are adorable" my mom yells from the kitchen. I roll my eyes.
"Stop listening to my conversations"
"Your so gorgeous" he said starting to kiss my neck again.
"Val are we really going here again"
"mhm" he mumbles against my neck.
"Val are you staying for dinner"
"Um I don't know, can I" he asked me.
"Yeah sure"
"I'd love to stay for dinner"
"Ok I'll make for 5" she said excitedly.

Hey👋👋 how's it going? Today I go to the dentist so that's 👎. I hate the dentist! I might update again but I don't know for sure! Thanks MiaMontgomery for helping me yet again. Your the awesomest!