Spring break: part 1

Val's pov
We had all just finished school and today we were leaving for Miami. I'm so excited it's gonna be a day and 15 hours to get there but it will all be worth it. I walked over to wits house and go inside with my luggage.
"Wit" I scream. No one answers. I look around her house and no ones here. I go upstairs to her room and open it to find her and Mark making out.
"Really Ballas"
"Really Val, we were so freaking close"
"God sorry, I know when I'm not wanted"
"Aren't you early"
"Yeah, I was coming to see if you needed help packing stuff into the RV" I say.
"Oh well I don't so you can go back to your place"
"My parents are out and I locked the door"
"Go to Jenna's then"
"Holy crap I get it you want to have sex" I close the door and leave. I texted Jenna.
I'm coming over. Wit and Mark are going at it as we speak
ew and come on in, I'm up in my room
I get to Jenna's house and go up to her room. She was wearing some jean shorts and a white top.
"Hey gorgeous" I said scaring her.
"Hey" she said running into my arms. I lift her up and she wraps her legs around me. I pull her out of my hug and give her a passionate kiss.
"I love you" I say.
"I love you too. I'm so excited for the trip"
"Me too" I say.
Marks pov
After school I went to Witney's house. We snuck up to her room since her mom was still home. She closed her door and I pushed her against the door. I started kissing her passionately. There was a knock on the door we parted and sat on the bed.
"Come on in" Witney said.
"Hey Mark I didn't know you were here. Anyways I'm going to the store and I have to a town meeting afterwards so I won't be seeing you until next week"
"Oh bye mom" Witney said getting up and hugging her mom. "Come here Mark you can have a hug too" her mom told me. I get up and give her a hug. I sit back down on the bed.
"Be safe you two and don't do anything stupid"
"Yes ma'am" we both said at the same time. She says bye again and then leaves. Right when I heard the front door close I tackled Witney down on the bed. I started kissing all over her. I started tugging at her shirt collar. She pulled it over her head and I started kissing down her body. Someone barged into Witney's room. I look over at who it was and Val was standing there. I handed Witney a blanket to cover up her body. He talked to us for a minute and then left. I took my shirt off when he left her house. She kissed down my abs to the hem of my pants.
"Am I doing this right" she asked me with innocent eyes.
"Yes babe" I said. I took her shorts off. I could tell she was starting to get nervous.
"It's ok babe I'm gonna be gentle" I said. I ran my hand up her body. I squeezed her butt and brought one of my hands to her bra claps. I got it off with one hand and looked at her.
"Wit your perfect, I'm not gonna judge you"
She smiles. I start to kiss her boobs. Her perfect moans fill the room. I feel her hands running across my body to my pants. She unbuttons them and slide them down my legs. I grind my hips into hers making her moan loader. I could barely take it anymore I needed her. I fastly took my boxers off and her panties. I slide a condom on.
"Ready babe" I ask.
"Um yeah" she said.
I slowly go into my beautiful girl, she moaned lightly. I started rocking in her lightly trying not to be too fast.
"Mark you can go faster" she says. I start to go faster. I can tell she's about to hit her high.
"Wit, hold my body"
She did as I said and dug her nails into my back. I felt warmth against me and I knew she hit her climax. I finished right after her. I laid down on her naked body.
"Thank you Mark"
"Your welcome baby" I said kissing her forehead.
"This might be awkward but I know your a lot more experienced then me so was I okay"
"Babe for your first time that was amazing" I say. She smiles at me lightly.
"We better get ready. People will be arriving soon" she says. She get out of bed and puts her clothes on and I pick up mine. We go downstairs and sit on the couch. She turns on the tv and she cuddles into my shoulder. There was a knock on the door and Witney got up to get it. It was Maks and Peta, they came and sat down with us. Val and Jenna walked in next. Not much later Emma and Sasha came in. We got our luggage in the RV and we all got in. Sasha was driving first and Emma was sitting in the front with him.
"Let's watch a movie" I suggest.
"Yes please a scary movie sounds perfect right now" Val says.
"I think me and Peta are gonna go to bed" Maks said walking to the bedroom.
"So a scary movie" I say. I looked over at wit and she looked unsure about it. I go over to her.
"It's ok I'll hold you and make sure your safe" I say. She nods her head and I put in the disk. Jenna and Val are on one couch cuddled up. Me and wit are on the other. She is in a position where she can cover her face in me so she doesn't have to watch the really scary parts. We get to a part where something is about to jump out. She covers her face. I hold her head in my hands.
"I'll tell you when it's over" I say.
"Okay" she said scared. I pull her head out of my chest and look in her eyes. She was looking in mine too. I gave her a soft kiss.
"Awe" Jenna said. I looked over at her and she was watching us. I smiled and so did wit. They were the only people who knew about us. I feel Witney put her head back in me. I wait for the scene to end.
"Wit the scene is over" I say but she doesn't move.
"Wit" I ask. Then I felt her steady breath on my chest. I kissed her forehead knowing she passed out on me. I don't hear Jenna and Val whispering anymore so I guess she fell asleep to. I turn off the movie and fall asleep with my arms around wit. I can't wait to wake up with her still in my arms.