Background Info

This story will take place after season one, after Malcolm Merlyn tried to bury The Glades. There are a few different things you will need to know. Tommy and Laurel were never together, therefore Tommy is not dead, but is still aware of Oliver's secret. We have already met Barry Allen. He was following a lead on his mother murder to starling city, during that time he got caught in the cross fire between the "Hood" and the villain of the week. During the battle Barry got hurt so Oliver took him to the Foundry that way Digg could fix him up. The person Oliver was facing was a man who kill many in Central City but had ran from police, Barry ended up helping the "Hood" and his team, during this time he figured out who the "Hood" was. After that Barry Allen when back to Central City soon after that he would be struck by the lightening and going it to a coma. Oliver and Laurel got back together not long after he returned. During the Reckoning the "Hood" had to save Laurel from the building crushing her at which point she realized that Oliver was the "Hood". While he was carrying her out of CRNI, a part of the building fell on her head, knocking her out. She was out for about 3 days. That is where we come in to the story.