Chapter 26

Felicity:

I didn't want to have this conversation here but once we got out of this place I knew we would go right in to Arrow business. "You love me?"

"Felicity..." He looked down and took a deep breath. I guess the serum has worn off. "Why didn't you say anything?"

 "We are friends I didn't want to make things awkward. Plus you have Ray and before that Barry" He answered refusing to make eye contact with me. "This has been going on since we met Barry last year?"

"Longer."

 "Were you ever going to tell me?" he didn't say anything but by the look on his face I knew the answer was no. I got so mad I just couldn't control myself. "WOW why am I even surprised? You're always doing this, making decisions for Diggle and me. I know you think that you're doing what's best for us or protecting us but really your just trying to protect yourself for truly letting someone in, wither that's as a friend or more."

"That's not true" He demanded standing up.

 "Really? How's Tommy?" I asked walking toward the kitchen.

I started to do the dishes when the room went black. I felt a pull on my arm. I was now once again in the hall way. The man leaned down and started to unlock my chains. I could hear Oliver banging on the door "IF YOU HURT HER I WILL KILL YOU!" We walk back down that same hall way as last night sit down at the table "So Felicity we have given you some time to think, what do you say?" The masked man asked me.

"What has this man done causing you to want to ruin him?"

"The city looked a lot better before all the ashes over it" I've heard that before but where?

"You want me to help to take down Oliver" I realized. "Not just another pretty face are you." He joked. This isnt the same man who I spoke with last night. He was all business and this man is enjoying my discomfort. I stood and look at him "I will not help you destroy my friend."

"I was hoping that I could change your mind but" he didn't continue his sentence.

We stood in front of the door as he was reattaching my chains "You know what I find interesting, that Oliver has been in love with you for over a year but yet a few months ago still found it in him to sleep with Isabel." He pushed me in to the room and I fell on the floor.

The lights came on and Oliver was right by my side. "Are you ok?"

 "Oliver we aren't making it out of here" I told him making my way to the bed sitting down. I knew that Diggle would be coming for us but they need to think I was scared since I turned down there offer. Oliver now joined me on the bed rubbing my back he said quietly "I will get us out, I promise." I hugged him and what the man said about Oliver and Isabel ran through my head. He called her Isabel he knew her personally. Then it hit me 'City looked a lot better before all the ashes over it'. That was something Ray said to me on our first date. It was Ray who did this to us but why? He told Oliver that, he lost his fiancée, because of the Quake he lied he just wanted to take the company for Oliver. When we get out of this I'm going to end Ray.