Maya

When we walk into the studio again, I see a CD player with a blank CD on top. There's a sticky note that says "Play Me." Still holding Lucas's hand, I walk over to put in the CD in and hit play. Immediately it starts playing our song. Biting my lip, I look up at Lucas. " I forgot how beautiful your voice is." I say. He just laughs. "I sound like a dying toad compared to you!" At the end of the song, I hear Farkle's voice. "You two are as perfect together as snow on Christmas. Speaking of which, Lucas has something to ask... oh, and this is the end of the scavenger hunt. Sorry it was short."

 I look up curiously at Lucas. "My family is having a Christmas party on Christmas eve. It's at six. Would you like to come? Everyone is coming. Even 93 year old Pappy Joe." He says. I smile widely. "I'd love to....but what if they don't like me?" I ask, worry coming to my mind. Getting left. An outcast. No one who loves me. "Who couldn't love you? You're adorable!" He says, throwing his arm around my neck, making me giggle. "You're right. I love you." I say. He smiles. "I kinda sorta really love you too." He says as he takes me home. 

*One Week Later*

I wake up with my stomach in knots. It'Christmas eve. I've been counting down the days until the party. I'm so nervous, I really want them to like me. If they do, they'll practically have a wedding right there. But if they don't, we might not see each other ever again. I need to make a good impression. For us. I jump out of bed and run to the shower, making sure that I am fully shaved, washed, and sparkling from head to toe. Not a speck of dirt, hair, or unpleasant smell anywhere. Perfect. 

I walk back to my room, picking out the pretty dress my mom gave me. It was one of hers when she was my age. It's a beautiful, sparkling light blue lace dress that goes to my knees. The arms go past my sholders  and tje mid section twists beautifly to the side. From there, it has a silver belt and the rest hangs down loosely. When I put it on, I feel like a princess. I take my time doing my makeup, making sure I look perfect. My skin is flawless thanks to the foundations, concealers, powders, and blushes. My eyes are a gorgeous brown and pink Smokey eye, and my lips are a soft shiny pink. When I do my hair, it forms in lovely little ringlets around my head. I twist my front pieces back, and spray it with hair spray. Time to accessorize. I put on a silver snowflake necklace and a set of silver bracelets with my silver Maya bracelet. Noticing the time, I need to get going. I slip on the silver wedges my mom gave me, and I hurry out the door, trying not to be late.