More than this

Liam:Ooh, i'm broken, do you hear me? I'm blinded cause you I everything I See. I'm dancing alone. I'm praying that you heart will just turn around and as I walked up to your door. My head turns to face to floor. Cause I can't look you in the eyes and say.

Harry: When he open his arms and holds you close the night. It just one feel right. Cause I can love you more than this. Yeah when he lays you down I might just die inside. You just won't feel alright. Cause I can love you more than this. Love you more than this.

Niall: If I'm louder. Would you see me. Would you lay down. In My arms are rescue me. Cause we are the same. You save me. When you leave its gone again.

Louis: And than is see you in the street in his arms I get weak. My body fails I'm on my knees. Prayin'.

All (Harry louder): When he open his arms and hold you close the night. It just want feel right. Cause I can love you more than this. Yeah, when he lays you down I might just die inside.  Just don't feel right. Cause I can love you more than this.

Zayn: I've never had the words to say. But know I'm asking you to stay. For a little while in my arms and as you close the eyes tonight. I pray that you will See the lights that's shining stars above.

Liam: When he open his arms and hold you close the night. It just won't feel right. Cause I can love you more than this. Cause I can love you more (than this).

All (Harry louder): When he lays you down I might just die inside. Just don't feel right. Cause I can love you more than this. Yeah when he open his arms and hold you close tonight. It just won't feel right. Cause I can love you more than this. Yeah when he lays you down I might just die inside. Just don't feel right. Cause I can love you more than this.

Liam: Can love you more than this.