Still the one

Liam: Hello, hello, I know it's been a while but baby. I got something that I really wanna let you know, yeah. Something that I wanna let you know.

Louis: You say, you say to everybody that you hate me. Could't blame you cause I know I left you all alone, yeah. I know that I left you all alone.

Harry: Yeah, now I'm back at your door. You're looking at me I'm sure. I should've seen it before you're all I think about, baby.

All: I was so stupid for letting you go. But I know you're still the one. You might have moved on. But girl, you should know. That I know you're still the one. I know I say it too much. But I will never give up. I was so stupid for letting you go. But I know you're still the one.

Harry: I know you're still the one,

Niall: Hello, hello, I'm really hoping you forgive me. I keep talking, begging, tell me what I wanna hear, yeah. girl, just tell me what I wanna hear.

Harry: I tried, I tried to start again and find somebody. But I remember all the times and all the words you said, yeah. I can't get it out of my head.

Zayn: Yeah, now I'm back at you door. You're looking at me I'm sure. I should've seen it before. You're all I think about, baby.

All: I was so stupid for letting you go. But I know you're still the one. You might have moved on. But girl, you should know. That I know you're still the one. I know I say it too much. But I will never give up. I was so stupid for letting you go. But I know you're still the one. I know you're still the one. (4x I know) (3x) Hey, you, you're still the one. Hey you.

Harry: You're still the one.

All: I know I say it too much. But I will never give up. I was so stupid for letting you go. But I know you're still the one.

Harry: I know you're still the one.