Spaces

Niall: Who's gonna be the first one to start the fight? Who's gonna be the first one to fall asleep at night?

Louis: Who's gonna be the last one to drive away? Who's gonna be the last one to forget this place?

Zayn: We keep taking turn (oh-oh). Will we ever learn?

All(Harry louder): Oh, spaces between us keep getting deeper. It's harder to reach her even  though I try. Spaces between us hold all our secrets. Leaving is speechless and I don't know why.

Niall: Who's gonna be the first to say goodbye?

Liam: Who's  gonna be the first one to compromise? Whos' gonna be the first one to set it all on fire?

Louis: Who's gonna be the last one to drive away? Forgetting every single promise we ever made.

All(Harry louder): Oh, spaces between us keep getting deeper. It's harder to reach her even through I try. Spaces between us hold all our secrets. Leaving us speechless and I don't know why.

Liam: Who's gonna be the first to say goddbye?

Zayn: We keep taking turn (oh-oh) Will we ever learn? When will we learn?

All: Oh, spaces between us keep getting deeper. It's harder to reach her even though I try. Spaces between us hold all our secrets. Leaving us speechless and I don't know why.

Harry: (2x) Who's gonna be the first to say goodbye?

Niall: (2x) The spaces between us.