Happily

Harry: You don't understand, you don't understand what you do to me when you hold his hand. We were meant to be but a twist of fate. Made it so you had to walk away.

Niall: Cause we're on fire, we are on fire, We're on fire now.

Zayn: Yeah, we're on fire, we are on fire. We're on fire now.

All:(1,2,3) I don't care what people say when we're together. You know I wanna be the one to hold you when you sleep. I just want it to be you and I forever. I know you wanna leave so come on.

Harry: Baby, be with me so happily.

Liam: It's 4 am and I know that you're with him. I wonder if he knows that I touched your skin.

Louis: And if he feels my traces in your hair. I'm sorry, love, but I don't really care.

Niall: Cause we're on fire, we are on fire, we're on fire now.

Zayn: Yeah, we're on fire, we are on fire, we're on fire now.

All: (1,2,3) I don't care what people say when we're together. You know I wanna be the one to hold you when you sleep. I just want it to be you and I forever. I know you wanna leave so come on.

Liam: Baby, be with me so happily, so happily.

Harry: 1, 2, 3, 4, oh, oh, oh...we're on fire.

All: 1, 2, 3, 4....we're on fire now.

Liam: We're on fire.

All: Oh, oh, oh...We're in fire now.

All: I don't care what people say when we're together. You know I wanna be the one to hold you when you sleep. I just want it to be you and I forever. (yeah) I know you wanna leave so come on. Baby, be with me so (happily). I don't care what people say when we're together. You know I wanna be the one to hold you when you sleep. I just want it to be you and I forever. I know you wanna leave so come on.

Harry: Baby, be with me so happily.