Loved you first

Zayn: Girl, that should be me, driving to your house. Knocking on your door, kissing you on the mouth.

Liam: Holding on your hand, dancing in the dark. Cause I was the only one that loved you from the start.

Harry: But now when I see you with him it tears my world apart.

All(Harry louder): Cause I've been waiting all this time to finally say it. But now I see your heart's been taken and nothing could be worse. Baby, I loved you first. Had my chances, could've been where he is Standing. That's what hurts the most. girl, I came so close. But now you'll never know.

Harry: Baby, I loved you first.

Louis: Girl, that should be me, calling on you phone. Saying you're the one and that I'll never let you go.

Harry: I never understood what love is really like. But I felt it for the first time looking in your eyes.

Liam: But now when I see with him. My whole world falls apart.

All(Harry louder): Cause I've been waiting all this time to finally say it. But now I see your heart's been taken and nothing could be worse. Baby, I loved you first. Hand my chances, could've been where he is standing. That's what hurts the most. girl, I came so close. But now you'll never know. Baby, I loved you first.

Zayn: First touch, first kiss. First girl to make me feel like this. Heartbreak is killing me. I loved you first, why can't you see?

Niall: I've been waiting all this time to finally say it. But now I see your heart's been taken and nothing could be worse.

Zayn: Baby, I loved you first.

All: Had my chances, could've been where is Standing. That's what hurts the most, girl, I came so close. But now you'll never know. Baby I loved you first.

Zayn: (2x) Baby, I loved you first, Oh yeah.

Harry: Baby, I loved you first.