Half a heart

Liam: So your friends been telling me. You've been sleeping with my sweater and that you can't stop missing me I bet my friends been telling you I'm not doing much better. Because I'm missing half of me.

Zayn: And being here without you is like I'm waking up to. Only half a blue sky kinda there but not quite. I'm walking 'round with just one shoe I'm half a heart without you. I'm half a man at best with half an arrow in my chest. I miss everything we do. I'm half a heart without you.

Louis: Forget all we said that night. No, it doesn't even matter. Cause we both got split in two.

Zayn: If you could spare an hour or so. We'll go for lunch down by the river. We can really talk it through.

Harry: And being here without you. Is like I'm waking up to. Only half a blue sky kinda there but no quite. I'm walking 'round with just one shoe. I'm half a heart without you. I'm half a man at best with half an arrow in my chest. Cause I miss everything we do I'm half a heart without you. Half a heart without you. I'm half a heart without you.

Niall: Through I try get you out of my head, the truth is I got lost without you and since then I been waking up to.

All(Zayn louder): Only half a blue sky.

Niall: Only half a blue sky.

All: Kinda there but not quite. I'm walking 'round with just one shoe I'm half a heart without you. I'm half a man at best.

Niall: Half a man at best.

All: With half an arrow in my chest. I miss everything we do I'm half a heart without you.

Zayn: WIthout you, without you. Half a heart without you. Without you, without you.

Harry: I'm half a heart without you.