Teenage dirtbag

Cover

Harry: Her name is noelle, I had a dream about her. She rings my bell, I got gym class in half an hour. Oh, how she rocks in keds and tube socks. But she doesn't know who I am and she doesn't give a damn about me.

All: Cause I'm just a teenage dirtbag, baby. I'm just a teenage dirtbag, baby. Liston to iron maiden maybe with me, ooh.

Niall: Her boyfriend's a dick, he brings a gun to school and he's simply kick my ass if he knew the truth. He lives on my block and drives an iroc. But he doesn't know who I am and he doesn't give a damn about me.

All: Cause I'm just a teenage dirtbag, baby. I'm just a teenage dirtback, baby. Listen to iron maiden maybe with me, ooh.

Zayn: Oh yeah, dirtbag. No, she doesn't know what she's missin'. Oh yeah, dirtbag. No, she doesn't know what she's missin'.

Louis: Man, I feel like mold. It's prom night and I am lonely. Lo and behold. She's walking over to me. This must be fake my lips start to shake. How does she know who I am? And why does she give a damn about me?

Liam: I've got two tickets to iron maiden, baby. Come with me friday, don't say 'maybe'. I'm just teeange dirtbag, baby, like you, ooh.

All: Oh yeah, dirtbag. No, she doesn't know what she's 'missin'. Oh yeah, dirtbag. No, she doesn't know what she's 'missin'.