I wish

(2x) Na na na na

Zayn: He takes your hands, I die a little, I watch your eyes and I'm in riddles. Why can't you look at me like that?

Liam: (Na na na na na) When you walk by I try to say it. But then I freeze and never do it. My tongue gets tied, the worst get trapped.

Harry: I hear the beat of my heart getting louder whenever i'm near you.

All(Harry louder): But I see you with him slow dancing. Tearing me apart 'cause you don't see. Whenever you kiss I'm breaking.

Zayn: Oh, how I wish that was me. (2x) Na na na na na

Harry: He looks at you the way that I would. Does all the things I know that I could. If only time cloud just turn back.

Zayn: Cause I got three little words. That I've always been dying to tell you.

All(Harry Louder): But I see you with him slow dancing. Tearing me apart 'cause you don't see whenever you kiss him I'm breaking. Oh, how I wish that was me.

Harry(&Zayn): Me with my Hands on your waist. While we dance in the moonlight. I wish it was me that you call later on. Cause you wanna say goodnight.

Liam: Cause I see you with him slow dancing. Tearing me apart 'cause you don't see.

All(Harry louder): But I see you with him slow dancing. Tearing me apart 'cause you don't see. Whenever you kiss him I'm breaking.

Harry: Oh, how I wish.

Zayn: Oh, how I wish.

Harry: oh, how I wish that was me.

Zayn: oh, how I wish that was me.