Right now

Louis: Lights go down and the night is calling to me, yeah. I hear voices singing songs in the street and I know.

Niall: That we won't be going home. For so long, for so long, but I know. That I won't be on my own. Yeah, I love this feeling and.

Zayn: Right now, I wish you were here with me. (ah-ooh-ooh) Cause right now, everything is new to me. (ah-ooh-ooh) You know I can't fight the feeling and every night I feelt it. Right now, I wish you were here with me. (ah-ooh-ooh)

Liam: Late nights, spaces, with all our friends, you and me, yeah. Love these faces just like how it used to be.

Harry: And we won't going home for so long, for so long, but I know. That I won't be on my own. On my own. I'm feeling like

All(Zayn louder): Right now, I wish you were here with me (ah-ooh-ooh) Cause right now, everything is new to me. (ah-ooh-ooh) You know I can't fight the feeling and every night I feel it. Right now, I wish you were here with me. (ah-ooh-ooh)

Zayn: And I could do this forever. (oh-oh-oh) And let's go crazy together (oh-oh-oh)

Harry: Lights go down and I hear you calling to me, yeah.

All(Zayn louder): Right now, I wish you were here with me. (ah-ooh-ooh) Cause right now, everything is new to me. (ah-ooh-ooh) You know I can't fight the feeling and every night I fell it. Right now, I wish you were here with me. (ah-ooh-ooh)