Chapter 12 | Parental Complications

[Chapter 12 | Parental Complications]

Now that Kaoru and Hikaru found out that she was a girl, they had been getting along well with her, especially Kaoru. They've been hanging out together for days at school."You should let us come to your house." Kaoru said. Hikaru grinned and nodded his head in agreement as they sat together.

"No." Jun replied immediately. 

The two twins whined in protest. The other hosts came down and sat down with them to eat lunch. "Jun-chan!" Honey beam." Is your ankle okay?"

"Yeah, it's feeling better." Jun replied. "I don't need the bandages anymore." She nodded her head.

"That's good!" He smiled. "Thank you for getting usa-chan for me~"

"You've said thank you a million times already." Jun pointed out, just making Honey grin at her. She shrugged and just ate her lunch. "Ah. I don't have my water..." She said. "I'm going to get some." She got up and walked away from the group to buy some water.

She bumped into a familiar cloaked figure on her way. "Sorry." She apologized, stepping back. She looked up at him. "Nekozawa."

"Jun." Nekozawa grinned. "Have you thought about joining the black magic club?~" He showed her the flyers in his other hand.

She looked down at them then back up at him. "I haven't thought about it nor do I need too." She said. "Black magic doesn't exist."

"That's where you're wrong." He replied, playing with the puppet on his other hand. "I sense a bad presence coming for you~ Be careful...~"

She squinted at him."...Whatever you say." She walk past him, quickly buying her water and sitting down with the hosts again.

Kaoru looked to her. "I saw you talking to Nekozawa. What did he want?" He asked her.

"He tried to get me to join the black magic club." She replied. Kaoru smiled at her.

"Ehh? Doesn't he know you're a host?" Kaoru grin at her. She smile back at him.

"Not sure." Jun replied.

Kyoya watched them. "..." He looked away and proceeded to calmly eat his lunch. Tamaki looked to Kyoya and leaned in.

"Are you jealous?" He whispered.

Kyoya blinked in surprise. He looked to Tamaki. "What?"

"Kaoru is stealing your best friend." Tamaki pouted.

"And?"

"You're jealous. You keep looking at him with evil eyes." Tamaki said, pouting still. Kyoya sighed at his idiotic friend.

"I'm not jealous." Kyoya said. "I don't get jealous."

Tamaki grin. "Whatever you say." He looked back to Kaoru and Jun, as did Kyoya. Kaoru was grinning wide and telling Jun jokes while Jun was just watching him with a slight smile on her face. Kyoya watch them then look away, not pleased.

Tamaki smirk at Kyoya then looked to Jun. "Jun! Are your parents coming?" He asked.

Jun looked at him, raising a brow. "What?"

"Everyone's parents are coming to the host club today! It's parent day." Tamaki said with a wide grin.

Jun looked annoyed. "You didn't even tell me." She said then looked to Haruhi.

"He didn't tell me either." Haruhi sigh.

"I thought you knew!" Tamaki whined.

"How can we know when you only spoke about it just now?" Jun huff.